smbx communitymario fan games galaxyirc.cat.bio

happy birthday talkhaus!!!

Request: Tips For Level Design

Death5955

Request: Tips For Level Design

Postby Death5955 » 6 months ago

Recently finding raocow, I've noticed that there are these contests and collaborations people can contribute to. However, my level design experience is equivalent to zilch. Could anyone provide me any tips and suggestions for creating my first level?
A general FYI: There's a new malicious discord bot going around known as Death. If you see it on your server or any other server, ban it or ping the server staff and have it banned immediately. If this bot PMs you, DO NOT download or click any of its files, namely "dishrag.exe.zip.rar.7z.png.oj". Spread the word to as many of your servers as you can. But still be careful if user: -Death-#5955 Joins a server you know/own get it banned and do not click ANY links or downloads.

Willhart
Stalker, Doxxer, and Sexual Harasser
Banned

Re: Request: Tips For Level Design

Postby Willhart » 6 months ago

THere is one thread here and I think smbx forums have one too. Some of it should apply on other games too.
viewtopic.php?f=36&t=14627
Willhart wrote:Being a fan means... blind obsession.... She does not have to accept it... I thought it brought me closer to her.
Willhart wrote:[She] is planning on joining the patreon discord thing on advanced group, and that likely means that I'll listen trough every single one of those as they happen...

Part of me feels like writing her name over and over again
...I should not give up.
💔

Return to “SMBX2 (Current - 2.0 Beta 3)”