Post by strawberrygirl »

Argumentable
the biggest shit
https://argu.talkhaus.com/

Re: Post your clipboard

Post by Argumentable »

http
Just http. I don't know why
I'm on Youtube andTwitter and Discord so say hi to me on there cause I don't really post here also I have sigs off so I can make my sig as ugly as I want and it won't bother me this is my sig btw
Real

Post by Real »

π

size 200 pi
B)
BlackDS

Post by BlackDS »

Several centuries ago, the Pope decreed that all the Jews had to convert to Catholicism or leave Italy . There was a huge outcry from the Jewish community, so the Pope offered a deal.

He'd have a religious debate with the leader of the Jewish community. If the Jews won, they could stay in Italy; if the Pope won, they'd have to convert or leave.

The Jewish people met and picked an aged and wise rabbi to represent them in the debate. However, as the rabbi spoke no Italian, and the Pope spoke no Yiddish, they agreed that it would be a 'silent' debate.

On the chosen day the Pope and rabbi sat opposite each other. The Pope raised his hand and showed three fingers.

The rabbi looked back and raised one finger.

Next, the Pope waved his finger around his head.

The rabbi pointed to the ground where he sat.

The Pope brought out a communion wafer and a chalice of wine.

The rabbi pulled out an apple.

With that, the Pope stood up and declared himself beaten and said that the rabbi was too clever. The Jews could stay in Italy .

Later the cardinals met with the Pope and asked him what had happened.

The Pope said, 'First I held up three fingers to represent the Trinity. He responded by holding up a single finger to remind me there is still only one God common to both our beliefs.

'Then, I waved my finger around my head to show him that God was all around us. He responded by pointing to the ground to show that God was also right here with us

'I pulled out the wine and wafer to show that God absolves us of all our sins. He pulled out an apple to remind me of the original sin.

'He bested me at every move and I could not continue.'

Meanwhile, the Jewish community gathered to ask the rabbi how he'd won.

'I haven't a clue' the rabbi said. 'First, he told me that we had three days to get out of Italy , so I gave him the finger.

'Then he tells me that the whole country would be cleared of Jews and I told him that we were staying right here.'

'And then what?' asked a woman.

'Who knows?' said the rabbi. 'He took out his lunch so I took out mine.'
^"that is like the quotse of the year"
Do not deny it
My personal goal is to make 200 great posts.
Take my postcount, and subtract 1400.
Thats how many good posts i've made
Daze

Post by Daze »

You do not have lab on the 25th.
I was quoting an e-mail reply from my friend's lab director saying that she doesn't have lab that Wednesday. Now we can head down for Thanksgiving together. :D

Also, BlackDS: Haha.
Formerly "dazedouji" ~ Image
-----
It's been 6 years since I was here last! The more things change, the more they stay the same.
-----
Lastest check-in: July 29, 2019. :slow: :demo:
BlackDS

Post by BlackDS »

User was banned for this post. (permanent)
Well, the link was my clipboard, but still
BlackDS Serious 2.JPG
Also, I feel proud to have been so creative, that I make new rules.
It ain't official yet, so I can ignore the rule all I want :D
^"that is like the quotse of the year"
Do not deny it
My personal goal is to make 200 great posts.
Take my postcount, and subtract 1400.
Thats how many good posts i've made
CaptainPubertyBoy

Post by CaptainPubertyBoy »

[7:45:21 AM] puberty boy: DAMNIT PWNY!
What? That's our inside joke, and that's how i say hi to him, i spam it over and over, until his computer freezes.
Signature. There.
metaking

Post by metaking »

Ω
Omega: the best sign ever.
FRK

Post by FRK »

Oh god.
Oh god.
Don't watch this one guys.
kilon

Post by kilon »

FRK wrote:
Oh god.
Oh god.
oh shit. I checked up until where it got a bit disgusting. And yeah, if you can't handle blood and gore, I say DO NOT WATCH THIS too.
strawberrygirl

Post by strawberrygirl »

FRK wrote:
Oh god.
Oh god.

Oh my crap. I feel a bit light headed after watching that. It really killed me when i saw the jaw.
supercharizard64

Post by supercharizard64 »

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php ... %25C2%25A0

His face looked like the mouth of a predator from that movie O:

Also did he survive? ._. I mean his face was broken open and his face was entirely showing. And he was still breathing.
Argumentable
the biggest shit

Post by Argumentable »

Vertical_Scroll
Cool, man
I'm on Youtube andTwitter and Discord so say hi to me on there cause I don't really post here also I have sigs off so I can make my sig as ugly as I want and it won't bother me this is my sig btw
Wareng Teng

Post by Wareng Teng »

I love how you all watched that after being told not to.
RIP ;-;
supercharizard64

Post by supercharizard64 »

If they tell me dont do this, then I WILL do it.

http://i45.tinypic.com/28jv6kx.jpg

best desktop ever.
Daze

Post by Daze »

1:40 - "Also, I could farm infinite lives here, but I won't, because it would take a while and I am afraid..."

Checkov's gun being what it is, it wouldn't surprise me if yo-

3:42 - raocow loses all but one life...

3:48 - "La la la la la~~" as raocow holds the fast-forward button

3:58 - raocow continues on the level...

BEST. INTERMISSION. EVER.
A Youtube comment from MKM #19. I thought it was awesome enough to ctrl+C just for this thread.

EDIT: Oh, and FRK, I don't have the latest version of Flash or something, and the button never works for me, so I can't view that video of yours. Whatever it is. Maybe I should be glad for that.
-----
It's been 6 years since I was here last! The more things change, the more they stay the same.
-----
metaking

Post by metaking »

Aposke
Banned

Post by Aposke »

file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Administrator/My%20Documents/edis_old/big-three.htm
Yeah that's been a broken link on a website that linked to a document on the owner's PC. :|
Alexander

Post by Alexander »

http://www.facebook.com/#/photo.php?pid ... 1580997797
I'm the fuckin' captain of that party train!
(My main man Dylan, A.K.A. Agent J., wanted a picture of my sexy self.)
What sort of murderer uses a Samurai Slap?
Argumentable
the biggest shit

Post by Argumentable »

#talkhaus No such spamfilter word is set
Some jerks were telling me that "Marisa" was banned from being said, well I showed them
Daze

Post by Daze »

I needed the link for something. The final episode comes out Friday, I'm excited.
-----
-----
kilon

Post by kilon »

1. I wish Google Maps had an "Avoid Ghetto" routing option.

2. More often than not, when someone is telling me a story all I can think about is that I can't wait for them to finish so that I can tell my own story that's not only better, but also more directly involves me.

3. Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you're wrong.

4. I don't understand the purpose of the line, "I don't need to drink to have fun." Great, no one does. But why start a fire with flint and sticks when they've invented the lighter?

5. Have you ever been walking down the street and realized that you're going in the complete opposite direction of where you are supposed to be going? But instead of just turning a 180 and walking back in the direction from which you came, you have to first do something like check your watch or phone or make a grand arm gesture and mutter to yourself to ensure that no one in the surrounding area thinks you're crazy by randomly switching directions on the sidewalk.

6. I totally take back all those times I didn't want to nap when I was younger.

7. The letters T and G are very close to each other on a keyboard. This recently became all too apparent to me and consequently I will never be ending a work email with the phrase "Regards" again.

8. Do you remember when you were a kid playing Nintendo and it wouldn't work? You take the cartridge out, blow in it and that would magically fix the problem. Every kid in America did that, but how did we all know how to fix the problem? There was no internet or message boards or FAQ's. We just figured it out. Today's kids are soft.

9. There is a great need for sarcasm font.

10. Sometimes, I'll watch a movie that I watched when I was younger and suddenly realize I had no idea what the fck was going on when I first saw it.

11. I think everyone has a movie that they love so much, it actually becomes stressful to watch it with other people. I'll end up wasting 90 minutes shiftily glancing around to confirm that everyone's laughing at the right parts, then making sure I laugh just a little bit harder (and a millisecond earlier) to prove that I'm still the only one who really, really gets it.

12. How the hell are you supposed to fold a fitted sheet?

13. I would rather try to carry 10 plastic grocery bags in each hand than take 2 trips to bring my groceries in.

14. I think part of a best friend's job should be to immediately clear your computer history if you die.

15. The only time I look forward to a red light is when I'm trying to finish a text.

16. A recent study has shown that playing beer pong contributes to the spread of mono and the flu. Yeah, if you suck at it.

17. Was learning cursive really necessary?

18. Lol has gone from meaning, "laugh out loud" to "I have nothing else to say".

19. I have a hard time deciphering the fine line between boredom and hunger.

20. Answering the same letter three times or more in a row on a Scantron test is absolutely petrifying.

21. Whenever someone says "I'm not book smart, but I'm street smart", all I hear is "I'm not real smart, but I'm imaginary smart".

22. How many times is it appropriate to say "What?" before you just nod and smile because you still didn't hear what they said?

23. Every time I have to spell a word over the phone using 'as in' examples, I will undoubtedly draw a blank and sound like a complete idiot. Today I had to spell my boss's last name to an attorney and said "Yes that's G as in...(10 second lapse)...ummm...Goonies"

24. What would happen if I hired two private investigators to follow each other?

25. While driving yesterday I saw a banana peel in the road and instinctively swerved to avoid it...thanks Mario Kart.

26. MapQuest really needs to start their directions on #5. Pretty sure I know how to get out of my neighborhood.

27. Obituaries would be a lot more interesting if they told you how the person died.

28. I find it hard to believe there are actually people who get in the shower first and THEN turn on the water.

29. Shirts get dirty. Underwear gets dirty. Pants? Pants never get dirty, and you can wear them forever.

30. I can't remember the last time I wasn't at least kind of tired.

31. Bad decisions make good stories

32. Whenever I'm Facebook stalking someone and I find out that their profile is public I feel like a kid on Christmas morning who just got the Red Ryder BB gun that I always wanted. 546 pictures? Don't mind if I do!

33. Is it just me or do high school girls get sluttier & sluttier every year?

34. If Carmen San Diego and Waldo ever got together, their offspring would probably just be completely invisible.

35. Why is it that during an ice-breaker, when the whole room has to go around and say their name and where they are from, I get so incredibly nervous? Like I know my name, I know where I'm from, this shouldn't be a problem....

36. You never know when it will strike, but there comes a moment at work when you've made up your mind that you just aren't doing anything productive for the rest of the day.

37. Can we all just agree to ignore whatever comes after DVDs? I don't want to have to restart my collection.

38. There's no worse feeling than that millisecond you're sure you are going to fall after leaning your chair back a little too far.

39. I'm always slightly terrified when I exit out of Word and it asks me if I want to save any changes to my ten page research paper that I swear I did not make any changes to.

40. I hate being the one with the remote in a room full of people watching TV. There's so much pressure. 'I love this show, but will they judge me if I keep it on? I bet everyone is wishing we weren't watching this. It's only a matter of time before they all get up and leave the room. Will we still be friends after this?'

41. I hate when I just miss a call by the last ring (Hello? Hello? Damnit!), but when I immediately call back, it rings nine times and goes to voicemail. What'd you do after I didn't answer? Drop the phone and run away?

42. I hate leaving my house confident and looking good and then not seeing anyone of importance the entire day. What a waste.

43. When I meet a new girl, I'm terrified of mentioning something she hasn't already told me but that I have learned from some light internet stalking.

44. I like all of the music in my iTunes, except when it's on shuffle, then I like about one in every fifteen songs in my iTunes.

45. Why is a school zone 20 mph? That seems like the optimal cruising speed for pedophiles...

46. As a driver I hate pedestrians, and as a pedestrian I hate drivers, but no matter what the mode of transportation, I always hate cyclists.

47. Sometimes I'll look down at my watch 3 consecutive times and still not know what time it is.

48. I keep some people's phone numbers in my phone just so I know not to answer when they call.

49. I think that if, years down the road when I'm trying to have a kid, I find out that I'm sterile, most of my disappointment will stem from the fact that I was not aware of my condition in college.

50. Even if I knew your social security number, I wouldn't know what do to with it.

51. Even under ideal conditions people have trouble locating their car keys in a pocket, and Pinning the Tail on the Donkey - but I'd bet my ass everyone can find and push the Snooze button from 3 feet away, in about 1.7 seconds, eyes closed, first time every time...

52. It really pisses me off when I want to read a story on CNN.com and the link takes me to a video instead of text.

53. I wonder if cops ever get pissed off at the fact that everyone they drive behind obeys the speed limit.

54. I disagree with Kay Jewelers. I would bet on any given Friday or Saturday night more kisses begin with Miller Lites than with Kay.

55. The other night I ordered takeout, and when I looked in the bag, saw they had included four sets of plastic silverware. In other words, someone at the restaurant packed my order, took a second to think about it, and then estimated that there must be at least four people eating to require such a large amount of food. Too bad I was eating by myself. There's nothing like being made to feel like a fat bastard before dinner.
Epic list is epic.
kinda long, so I put it in a spoiler
SpikyRat

Post by SpikyRat »

Sporkle Syrup.

... What the heck?

I hate you all.