(shouting)

Important: Bad News. Spitznagl has Passed Away. Please pay your respects here

Pikabread
we're gonna talk about e
First name: lily
Pronouns: she/her/xe/xem

Re: Important: Bad News. Spitznagl has Passed Away. Please pay your respects here

Post by Pikabread »

I figured there was a reason I hadn't seen him around at all lately, but… I never thought… of this

I never got to know Spitznagl. But I'm sure he was a wonderful person. I'm sad I can't feel more involved and upset at his passing, but as it stands,

may he rest in peace.
ano0maly
Discord User

Re: Important: Bad News. Spitznagl has Passed Away. Please pay your respects here

Post by ano0maly »

This is very sad and I'm taken aback at this.

Spitznagl really put effort into making things happen in the community at a more direct and personal level, with the Christmas Advent event last year and the Demo sculpture three years ago. He'll be very missed by the community.
Willhart
Stalker, Doxxer, and Sexual Harasser
Banned

Post by Willhart »

Rest in Peace, Spitznagl.
Jesuiscontent
Tsundere
First name: cool old field

Post by Jesuiscontent »

This is very saddening to learn. He was clearly a generous and kind person, and a very happy and positive influence to everyone in the talkhaus. Sincere condolences to Spitznagl's family.

Zygl

Post by Zygl »

I never really got to know him either, personally, but he was clearly a super nice guy, devising and organising the Christmas Advent Thing and all.
Rest in peace, spitznagl, you will be missed.
GlitchedGhost

Post by GlitchedGhost »

This is definitely some shocking news to hear. I never know what to say.
Sorry to see you go, Spitznagl. Rest in peace, friend.
My condolences for his family.
He captured!
raocow wrote:last night I had a dream where I finally understood what a 'birb' is, and turns out it's a collyflower
🦆 RedMageSusie
Dancing with the moonlit knight

Post by RedMageSusie »

Wow, that's heavy. I didn't know him well, but it's always hard to hear when it's someone that always seemed so positive and young. It's a bit hard to take.

Best wishes to his family.
TaviTurnip
Reach for the top
Abministrator
First name: Rena

Post by TaviTurnip »

wtf :<

I got to talk to Spitznagl like twice, briefly, both times he was really nice and was being helpful and wanted to do cool things. This is really sad to hear.
I regularly stream on Twitch! with other members of the talkhaus. Come watch Monday, Tuesday and Friday at 2PM for blind playthroughs and Pokémon and Touhou and stuff. Come hang out with us!
Leet
Well, hello, Smith ( ´-`)ノ
First name: Chie Arale
Pronouns: she/her
https://leet.talkhaus.com/

Post by Leet »

...what... for something like this to happen related to such a silly place like the Talkhaus feels so unreal. No way... ... rest in peace, Spitznagl. :(
Well it is a decent hack but sometime its just too repetitif there no level that actually pop in your face and your like oh yeah that level they all ressemble themselves and just monster along the way.
Blood Ghoul wrote:Sometimes it seems my blood spurts out in gobs, as if it were a fountain's pulsing sobs. I clearly hear it mutter as it goes yet cannot find the wound from which it flows. Before I met you, baby, I didn't know what I was missing.
Blivsey
forever an obscure pokemons
First name: liv/livvy
https://blivsey.talkhaus.com/

Post by Blivsey »

Really hate that dull *thud* you feel in your heart when you hear about a death.

Although I never really interacted with spitznagl, I remembered being seriously impressed with the Advent Christmas idea, how well it was handled, and how much raocow enjoyed it. In my view, that means I can only have fond memories of him, which is a good way to handle it emotionally in my opinion.

Rest in peace.
convenient noise thread for stress-relief purposes
Sebby19

Post by Sebby19 »

Oh no. Well this stinks. This just put a damper on everything...

Did they say what happened?
ImageImage
-Banned in Antarctica
Sebby19 wrote:If your life depends on throwing up, switch to the keyboard
Official raocow subscriber # 30,000
Mikkofier
What about Ron magic?
First name: Mikko J. Fuzzygrumbles
Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by Mikkofier »

Every passing is a cause for sorrow, especially one with such talent and passion.
Let us remember and celebrate both his name and his legacy.
Small anecdote: During the first Christmas Advent Thing, I sent him a Christmas card. Wasn't sure it would make it to him due to my terrible handwriting.
spitznagl wrote:Thanks for the postcard! :­)
It did.
Many people need desperately to receive this message: I feel and think much as you do, care about many of the things you care about, although most people do not care about them. You are not alone.
-Kurt Vonnegut
Context-free Supper Mario Broth Roulette! NOTE: Potential Jumpscare warning!
Avatar source (for most of them).
YelseyKing
Anyone want a banana? :3
First name: Matt

Post by YelseyKing »

Aw man... I didn't know him very well, but I did like what *of* him that I saw; he seemed like a really cool guy, what with organizing the raocow Advent Christmas Thing last year and all... I'd say some kind of tribute to him is in order.
Ayjo and Meya are watching you. Be on your best behavior.

Moists:

The (Talkhaus) Price is Right
On hiatus. It'll return someday.
Zha Hong Lang
"HTMI - Hyper Text Markup Interface"
First name: ZHL
Pronouns: Male

Post by Zha Hong Lang »

I saw this topic before it had any replies, and I wanted to say something, but... :cry:

I feel ashamed that I didn't even get to know him that well. I was absent during the last Christmas advent, and I never really... ever... interacted with him otherwise...

.................................................................................................

...I just don't have the words. I wish I could have known him so I'd have something honest to say. It pains me to hear about someone dying... but it pains me more that I can't saying anything about it.
(Formerly Jayoshi)
Lunikyuu
I forgot what I was going to put here after MaGL X3

Post by Lunikyuu »

My heart sank when I read this... I never really know what to say in these kind of situations, but he was an amazing dude who did really nice things and I wish I had gotten to know him better and I wish he was still around. He will definitely be missed.
Gardenolva
Void and Voir embraced together...
First name: En Gardevoir
Pronouns: Male

Post by Gardenolva »

Too soon.... *covers eyes with hand to stop tears from flooding in*

You may rest in peace sir Spitznagl

A.K.A.: En Gardevoir
july
七月
First name: e!ɡa

Post by july »

I never really talked or anything with Spitznagl, but he was definitely a generous, creative, and generally amazing guy. So sad to hear. Condolences to his family.
raekuul
D&C 112:13
First name: Pokota
Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by raekuul »

Rest well, Spitz. May your path on the roads beyond be a safe one.
Games Beaten In 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023, 2024
Nabe
Still working on AZCT
https://nabe.talkhaus.com/

Post by Nabe »

Oh my goodness. I only interacted with him for contests and some AZCT stuff, but he seemed like the kind of guy who was surprised to be thought of or considered at all. And that's a shame, because he seemed genuinely caring for and considerate of others.

Gosh, this is sad... I wish I'd known him more. We've lost a cool dude. Condolences to his family.
HatKid
If this ain't a flair, then I don't know what is
https://hatkid.talkhaus.com/

Post by HatKid »

I really wish I got to know spitznagl, he seemed like such a nice guy. I... just don't really know what to say.
Rest in peace.
Zephyr_DragonLord
The dragon awakens...!
First name: Zach

Post by Zephyr_DragonLord »

Ah, jeez... I hardly know him, and he passed into the afterlife. I guess it was his time to go...
I hope he's doing well in the next life. You will be missed by us.
I am prone to almost everything... except spontaneous violence.
Any questions, concerns, or aspirations you have with me can go to the PM box... Now here's a quote:
raocow wrote:I know there is a population on Earth. They like to populate. I like to gesticulate. We're friends!
(It was about time)
snoruntpyro
cutest girl 2023

Post by snoruntpyro »

Wow...that's a huge shock...

Rest in peace...
raocow
the death of the incredible huge
Location: maybe the Wizards are the most complex, and the sales guys are up their daily
https://raocow.talkhaus.com/

Post by raocow »

oh no

gosh...

such a generous, cheerful person, this is some really, really sad news.
I'll respect his parents wish to not go into the reason for this, but man, this hurts.

I feel so, so bad now, for not getting to his a2mt stuff yet, that I was saving for a rainy day :(

Like it's a silly thing to think about, but.

Like.

Man.

Rest in peace my friend.
the chillaxest of dragonsImage
Rednaxela
Maker of Shenanigans
Pronouns: they/them
https://rednaxela.talkhaus.com

Post by Rednaxela »

I didn't know them as well as some others, but I can tell they were a great person, and the world is worse off without them... Best wishes to their family in these times, seriously...

Rest in peace...