(shouting)

MaGL X2 - Levels Due March 8th. Sign-up Still Ongoing!

Ditocoaf
Haustone Tournament Finalist
Pronouns: he/him/his
https://ditocoaf.talkhaus.com/

Re: MaGL X2 - Levels Due March 8th. Sign-up Still Ongoing!

Post by Ditocoaf »

Ditocoaf wrote:Alright, horikawa convinced me to sign up and do a one-room level last minute. Easy.
After I made this post, she asked me to make a post, so here I am making a post.
QZPMsixeight9

Post by QZPMsixeight9 »

Sign me medium please
Tance

Post by Tance »

Gosh dang, fine. I'll take an Easy one, Horikawa-senpai. @_@
TheVulpineHero1
Party hazard fiesta mix

Post by TheVulpineHero1 »

Easy? Easy. I'll take an easy.
Broken image, apparently
Broken image
Medley
The younger sister
First name: It's ambiguous, really
Pronouns:

Post by Medley »

Sign me up for a hard one! Grrrr!!
Pyon!
QZPMsixeight9

Post by QZPMsixeight9 »

So is the signup still going till the deadline even when the user signs up at the last minute?
Ivy
Pronouns: any
https://ivy.talkhaus.com/

Post by Ivy »

QZPMsixeight9 wrote:So is the signup still going till the deadline even when the user signs up at the last minute?
Yeah, some people make levels and THEN sign up, and turn it in instantly. Don't see a reason to do that, but whatever. Or you could just make a quickie starting now.
3DS FC: 2793-0650-7690 | Switch: SW-2766-9108-9399 | Steam: ivysaur1996 (ivy)
Hoeloe
A2XT person
Pronouns: she/her

Post by Hoeloe »

Ivy wrote:
QZPMsixeight9 wrote:So is the signup still going till the deadline even when the user signs up at the last minute?
Yeah, some people make levels and THEN sign up, and turn it in instantly. Don't see a reason to do that, but whatever. Or you could just make a quickie starting now.
This is very difficult to do, since you're given specific names and characters you have to work with.
Zia Satazaki
Floof Incarnate
Pronouns: she/they

Post by Zia Satazaki »

so I'm doing something with LunaDLL and it doesn't work in the version included in the devkit package, but it does with the newest (0.6.0.3 beta); will this be available or does it have to work with the included version?
Hoeloe
A2XT person
Pronouns: she/her

Post by Hoeloe »

JVyrn wrote:so I'm doing something with LunaDLL and it doesn't work in the version included in the devkit package, but it does with the newest (0.6.0.3 beta); will this be available or does it have to work with the included version?
The LunaLua version included in the final game will be 0.6.0.3, as far as I am aware.
muuma

Post by muuma »

Okay so I accepted to join this contest...I downloaded tutorials and all that but at the same time I was busy with another personal project, and due to things here and there...well...I DID NOTHING! HAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Yup, sorry Horikawa, I wanted to try doing it but other things got priorities and then I just got demotivated for this contest, so yeah, no me on the list, I'm not even going to make a level like, one screen long saying "no level", I had ideas, but I was just not feeling it.

So yeah, you even sent a PM saying there will be no MaGL X next year maybe...well I'm sure there will be other opportunities anyway, so you haven't seen the last of me!

See you next time!
I see what you did there...
Tenlade

Post by Tenlade »

muuma wrote:Okay so I accepted to join this contest...I downloaded tutorials and all that but at the same time I was busy with another personal project, and due to things here and there...well...I DID NOTHING! HAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Yup, sorry Horikawa, I wanted to try doing it but other things got priorities and then I just got demotivated for this contest, so yeah, no me on the list, I'm not even going to make a level like, one screen long saying "no level", I had ideas, but I was just not feeling it.

So yeah, you even sent a PM saying there will be no MaGL X next year maybe...well I'm sure there will be other opportunities anyway, so you haven't seen the last of me!

See you next time!
Join the club, i saw all the new shiny devkits and level editors and stuff and then- oh hey my new 3ds just arrived in the mail with monster hunter wait when did it become march?

I didn't wanna chrun out some rushed one screen thing for my first thing so i guess im just gonna do my own thing and see when i get to it. worst case and there's no collabs i just make my own five level pack and go shove it in someone's face to look at.