(shouting)

The Official Talkhaus Hearthstone Tournament Thread - Currently working out the Final Round

Shinoda

Re: The Official Talkhaus Hearthstone Tournament Thread - Currently working out the Final Round

Post by Shinoda »

raocow wrote:our match was played and also recorded (by shinoda) !

spoiler:

someone

won
Speaking of which, upload is done!

Tight 3-2 round with

someone

as the victor!

Also Thank The Light for rejoining matches after crashing!
Horikawa Otane wrote:Butt-lamps are -30 points, so =p
ImageImageImage
Holy

Re: The Official Talkhaus Hearthstone Tournament Thread - Currently working out the Final Round

Post by Holy »

FlockOfWingedDoors wrote:About 5:30 as of my typing this

Anyone up for recording our game today at ~9:30 my time?
I can probs do it. 95% sure I've figured out how to record hearthstone now
zmonbobbo
Haustone Tournament Semifinalist
Hey there! I'm a dude!
First name: Zach
Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by zmonbobbo »

Any plans for when we're gonna do this thing? I'm pretty flexible for the rest of the week.
I'm probably driving right now.
Ditocoaf
Haustone Tournament Finalist
https://ditocoaf.talkhaus.com/

Post by Ditocoaf »

zmonbobbo wrote:Any plans for when we're gonna do this thing? I'm pretty flexible for the rest of the week.
Since we kind of want you, me, InsaneExpectations AND Argumentable all together for this, I made a skype group for us to pick a time. It should be relatively easy, we all seem to be online at similar times anyway. And I am also pretty flexible and free this week.
FlockOfWingedDoors
Rolling Initiative...

Post by FlockOfWingedDoors »

Holy wrote:
FlockOfWingedDoors wrote:About 5:30 as of my typing this

Anyone up for recording our game today at ~9:30 my time?
I can probs do it. 95% sure I've figured out how to record hearthstone now
Awesome, just add us both :)
It's easier than 2by2 matrix multiplication.
[AOD]

Post by [AOD] »

Maiku and Clem -- do you guys want to organize some kind of matchup thing? I just want to make sure that I lose to the bottom of the barrel as well.
Officially voted MOD-IN-ABSENTIA by Talkhaus election 2014.
Clamestarebla
Clamkind Arch-Highlord

Post by Clamestarebla »

I say we do the 3 losers tournament as the kickoff show for the 3 winners' Image
Train harder, run faster, be stronger, better, evolution never over.
Maiku Wotaharu
Karaoke Enthusiast and Honorary Armless Bipedal Cycloptic Demon
First name: You'll figure it out.

Post by Maiku Wotaharu »

[AOD] wrote:Maiku and Clem -- do you guys want to organize some kind of matchup thing? I just want to make sure that I lose to the bottom of the barrel as well.
I'm ready to lose 0-4!
The best part of waking up is...knowing where you are.

FINALLY, SOME MOSTS USERBARS!
Xirix
The British Palindrome

Post by Xirix »

If nothing's organised for me can I join the loser's bracket just so I can play again? :P
FlockOfWingedDoors
Rolling Initiative...

Okay guys:
3-2 me. It came down to trying to distract each other with Jaina's...personality.
GG Animita
Argumentable
the biggest shit
https://argu.talkhaus.com/

Post by Argumentable »

Xirix wrote:If nothing's organised for me can I join the loser's bracket just so I can play again? :P
Yeah, I didn't think it'd be fair to lump you in with the losers bracket, but if you wanna fight AOD or someone go for it. Or, you know, you can just message anyone and play for fun! We're thinking of making a skype room just for general chat and finding matches without having to log onto battle.net but EH lazy
I'm on Youtube andTwitter and Discord so say hi to me on there cause I don't really post here also I have sigs off so I can make my sig as ugly as I want and it won't bother me this is my sig btw
Holy

Post by Holy »

FlockOfWingedDoors wrote:Okay guys:
3-2 me. It came down to trying to distract each other with Jaina's...personality.
GG Animita
Here's the recording along with my "insightful" commentary. The first game bugged out on me so had to rejoin it.

If anyone else needs someone to record or if you're desperate for a co-commentator for the finals Argu, hit me up yo. I've got way more free time than normal this week
Animita
Pronouns: Him/Her

Post by Animita »

Holy wrote:
GG Animita
Here's the recording along with my "insightful" commentary. The first game bugged out on me so had to rejoin it.

If anyone else needs someone to record or if you're desperate for a co-commentator for the finals Argu, hit me up yo. I've got way more free time than normal this week
Ngl i didnt notice

I got the faceless the 2nd time and the lethal miss is painful to watch. Doesn't change the 2 losses to the mage.man i need better cards.

Most of the pauses were also me and flock chatting just so ya know.

Good games though,super fun.
Xirix
The British Palindrome

Post by Xirix »

Cool well, if the loser's bracket doesn't mind fitting me in, I'll just go with that for now. Look at my first match I'm terrible really. :P
Ultratapir

Post by Ultratapir »

Yeah sorry for being away for so long, but right now i'm kinda really busy with school and other boring real life things. Hopefully next tournament i'll have more time, but for now im signing off. Have fun with the rest of the tournament!
FlockOfWingedDoors
Rolling Initiative...

Animita wrote:
Holy wrote:
GG Animita

Ngl i didnt notice

I got the faceless the 2nd time and the lethal miss is painful to watch. Doesn't change the 2 losses to the mage.man i need better cards.

Most of the pauses were also me and flock chatting just so ya know.

Good games though,super fun.
My mage usually crashes and burns. I got lucky.

Too bad the chatting couldn't be captured too haha it was amusing.
ohmato
hey idiot

Post by ohmato »

Rednaxela and I fought to the death in a battle of the centuries.

I won 3-1.

He's got the footage.
Rednaxela
Maker of Shenanigans
Pronouns: they/them
https://rednaxela.talkhaus.com

Post by Rednaxela »

Indeed, it was some interesting matches with arabsalmon.

Video here, note the recording starts off laggy unfortuantely, but after the first match (which was a do-over anyway, because of game glitches) it's fine.

Holy

Post by Holy »

Yesterday castlepokemetroid and I played.

I won 3-2

Here's the recording with a bonus game in which I actually managed to win with a pirate warrior

because I didn't draw any pirates.

Fun games yet again!
Argumentable
the biggest shit

Post by Argumentable »

What can I say, hearthstone just doesn't like recording my voice
I'm on Youtube andTwitter and Discord so say hi to me on there cause I don't really post here also I have sigs off so I can make my sig as ugly as I want and it won't bother me this is my sig btw
Argumentable
the biggest shit

Post by Argumentable »

Well we did the finals and I managed to upload one of the videos. I haven't got the second one yet and I know I have one from the last round to upload to they just take forever!!!! UGH. Anyway I don't remember who came in second or third cause I was told not to record it but

shadowdragon

won and I'll have videos up for those sometime if it doesn't take forever??? I'll go through everything else this weekend too
zmonbobbo
Haustone Tournament Semifinalist
Hey there! I'm a dude!
First name: Zach

Post by zmonbobbo »

Fun games all around! Thanks for putting all this together, Argu!
I'm probably driving right now.
Bwarch
Local Candy Fiend
Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Bwarch »

Yeah totes, well done Argu~
Shinoda

Post by Shinoda »

The tourney was fun.. being a loser was what I was expecting. Thanks for the fun times
Horikawa Otane wrote:Butt-lamps are -30 points, so =p
ImageImageImage
Sorel
In the shadows
First name: Alexander

Post by Sorel »

I may have been a spectator only, but it sure was fun to watch y'all playing card games. Thanks to all of you.
Former active member, yearly lurker now.