(shouting)

World-Wide cheer up!

Tails_155
May be dead.
First name: Kit/Tails
Pronouns: he/him/his

Re: World-Wide cheer up!

Post by Tails_155 »

Wow, I don't really check the Gazebo, either, but I was searching for something and this came up...

Indeed, raocow seems like a really all-around good guy. As far as his positive influence on me, raocow is one of only two users I watch daily. I also respects that he is active in his forums, lots of people with a fanbase even of something like 10000 strong aren't necessarily responsive to their fans, so I really respect that. I think you're awesome and though I am saddened when you go on break (even though you were still awesome enough to cook something up,) I definitely understand you needing one, and wouldn't be so selfish as to gripe when don't post a video. You don't owe us anything, you choose to do it, and we (should be) are grateful. :)

My two cents.
I'm member number 499 (⬤)∀(⬤)
joeyjoejoejrshabbadu

Post by joeyjoejoejrshabbadu »

This might sound weird, and if it does I'm sorry because it's not meant to be, but raocow's videos have kind of been my surrogate boyfriend for the past while. My real boyfriend is in Germany until next year (church stuff, not explaining here) and I only get to talk to him once a week, so now when I need cheering up, instead of calling my bf like I used to I'll go watch some raocow and he'll make me smile and forget about whatever dumb thing was stressing me out before. So yeah, again, I mean that in the least creepy way possible, and I'm really grateful for raocow taking time out of his life to make videos for the internet so that random people like me can watch them and get a boost when they need it.

Also way to be someone I'd probably actually like if I met them IRL. Lots of internet people are kind of weird and strange and not a person I'd want to hang out with, but raocow, you seem like a genuinely cool guy. I hope you're back to your happy self very soon, because being unhappy is no fun.
A top secret document has been left behind the floor!
Chompie
Pronouns: she

Post by Chompie »

raocow, I've said it before and I will again: We're all here because you're awesome. Each of us would gladly give you a hug or a pat on the head if we could.
:catcrime:
rubberfishy

Post by rubberfishy »

Chompie wrote:raocow, I've said it before and I will again: We're all here because you're awesome. Each of us would gladly give you a hug or a pat on the head if we could.
I would only give raocow a hug if I didn't have to pay for the plane ticket.
kilon

Post by kilon »

Chompie wrote:or a pat on the head if we could.
He should be sitting down or you must be pretty big to manage that though

Oh details. Sometimes you hate them, sometimes you love them.
haligonian

Post by haligonian »

DaxterSpeed wrote:I demand someone sending raocow some cake when he's done moving.

And I'm bloody serious.

Aka, I wish raocow the best of luck. And hope that he doesn't end up in my situation. ;)
If I could find a way to keep it fresh and money to mail it I would.

Dude makes my day every morning. Not gonna lie.
@kilon:
I'm like, 5'2". I think I'd come up to his waist not wearing heels. :lol:
I'm really nice.
xface20

Post by xface20 »

haligonian wrote: If I could find a way to keep it fresh and money to mail it I would.
Hah, it would almost be best to find a bakery local to raocow and have them deliver it. ( ゜∀゜)
ay.kay.ay. "ChibiDuo"