(shouting)

[1] Sunken City

Half a jump is still a jump
Superwiidude

[1] Sunken City

Post by Superwiidude »

Image Image
a ruin level that is part underground part above. i think it is on the easy side.

It for some reason will not let me put the files on, so i put it here: bin.smwcentral.net/u/4567/Sunken%2BCity.zip
ft029
m/m wannabe

Re: [1] Sunken City

Post by ft029 »

Memories from Sunken City (Bits and Pieces) >:(

Well it certainly was easier than the Bits and Pieces version, but... I didn't really like the way this level was created. It's super easy to be sloppy with all of the random blocks lying around and the ninjis. I guess the Yoshi negated that effect, but I still don't really like it. Also, the foreground and the background should have a little more contrast.

Overall, I think this level needs to be more gimmicky. Caliginous Coppice is quite similar to this level but did it better (not perfectly, but better) in my opinion.

EDIT: The level felt a lot less sloppy without Yoshi, although I still run into ninjis a lot lol. I guess I'm just playing really carelessly because the level looks easy but actually isn't completely trivial.

EDIT 2: I would like to point out that some of the moles in this level are placed in an unclear way. I would think that they would go below a block or something, but instead they end up above it. This may fluster people.
Mosts Awards: