[12B] Where No Man Lands

Half a jump is still a jump
Sugar
Pronouns: fae/faer

[12B] Where No Man Lands

Post by Sugar »

JUMP_00012.png
JUMP_00012.png (4.35 KiB) Viewed 3573 times
This level is essentially unfinished (I still have second part of a level with Yoshi Coins to make). However, the second part is completely optional, completely separate from main level (as in, if you are going to do it later when it's finished, it's going to be completely blind), and therefore this level is sorta ready for insertion.

The level is somewhat easier than the previous version, as aterraformer said that he wants this level as World 2 level, so here we go. Second part was rid of. There is no Midway Point, it's reserved for an optional room.
Last edited by Sugar 7 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Sugar

Re: [12B] Where No Man Lands

Post by Sugar »

And here is an update, making a level a bit harder, considering World 1 is much more dangerous than it was in JUMP.

(by the way, the second part of the level mentioned in original post was scrapped)

Thanks Ryrir for playing the old version, by the way. Your feedback was included in a new version.
Attachments
Where No Man Lands.zip
(1.28 KiB) Downloaded 76 times
Ryrir
Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by Ryrir »

I don't have time to play right now, but just looking at it in LM I can see that it's a lot more focused on gameplay. I will definitely give it a try sometime soon.

Sorry if I sounded overly harsh before btw, I'll try to be more diplomatic in the future :oops:
this is getting laundromatic
Sugar

Post by Sugar »

ft029 pointed out some issues with level design of fixed version, so feel free to wait with retesting the level? Dunno.