(shouting)

[10] "Life on the line"

Half a jump is still a jump
mellonpizza
working
First name: pizza

[10] "Life on the line"

Post by mellonpizza »

Like my last level, I have decided to make a more challenging athletic level. It resembles Gnarly from cool or cruel right now, though I'll have some sort of graphic to replace the cement blocks.
Just messing around with ideas for now. It will not be as long as Burnt Moutain Tango; It will just have 1 main area and 1 side cave area (Short), and perhaps a single screen for the goal post.
Last edited by mellonpizza 8 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
I'm not a YTPMV'er. My goal is towards learning music and eventually making my own content with what I like (in this case ponies). I'm still studying how music works and this is what I can do so far, so to all the ytpmv'ers out there: Please stop following my videos, cause I'm not interested in making chiptune music with your rules you set up on how to make YTPMV's. Also I'd appreciate if you guys would lay off bronies in the comment section, cause these are made for them and not for people who
aterraformer

Re: [10] Unnamed athletic level

Post by aterraformer »

Burnt Mountain Tango was one of my favorites from JUMP so glad to see you're doing kind of sort of similarish. Not entirely sure if multi midpoints will be a thing this time around. Kind of all depends on their necessity and my lack laziness to learn how to use lol.
raocow wrote:the plan is to wait for Jump to be released and then replacing the graphics without telling anyone involved with Jump.
Nao
Pronouns: he

Post by Nao »

Whoa I look forward to this, Burnt Mountain Tango was indeed an amazing level! Personally I wouldn't even mind the cement blocks that much as it will look much better with a background, but most people will probably prefer them being replaced.
aterraformer

Post by aterraformer »

Cement blocks are cool
raocow wrote:the plan is to wait for Jump to be released and then replacing the graphics without telling anyone involved with Jump.