Something that can't be snugged
14%
Monty Mole
11%
Mike Dawson
7%
Kyon-kun denwa~
11%
I ran out of funny ideas, but I wanted to put something about the new Fruits Basket anime here. Oh well.
14%

Total votes: 28

Truhan
Lord of the Waifus
Pronouns: Waifulord

Worst Character for Smash DLC 2019 poll

Post by Truhan »

Yeah, I've pretty much finished smush. All I have left for challenges is 9.9 classic (which is very, very hard) and online challenges, I'm missing the partner Eevee spirit that I refuse to pay $60 for but it's the only spirit missing, and I have no friends what to play with. All I'm left with is the wonder of who will be DLCs and whether Piranha Plant counts as one. So who do you guys hope WON'T be one of the DLCs.
Girls are a hoax created by the Japanese anime industry to scam otaku out of their money.
YelseyKing
Anyone want a banana? :3
First name: Matt

Re: Worst Character for Smash DLC 2019 poll

Post by YelseyKing »

I had to vote "Something that can't be snugged". Because if it cannot be snugged, then what is the point?
Ayjo and Meya are watching you. Be on your best behavior.

Moists:

The (Talkhaus) Price is Right
On hiatus. It'll return someday.
Truhan
Lord of the Waifus

Post by Truhan »

YelseyKing wrote: 5 years ago I had to vote "Something that can't be snugged". Because if it cannot be snugged, then what is the point?
Well, some people don't want to smush the snuggables. They just want to snug them. That's why pholtos' favorite character to play is Snugglypuff, but it's also the character he has the worst win rate against.
Girls are a hoax created by the Japanese anime industry to scam otaku out of their money.
Picochilla
The eternal Cuddles

Post by Picochilla »

What's 2B and PB?
100% Approved!
Patooties are Talkhaus' best thing!
So... I just put in my Youtube-Channel
Truhan
Lord of the Waifus

Post by Truhan »

Picochilla wrote: 5 years ago What's 2B and PB?
2B
Peebee
Bean
Yep.

Post by Bean »

I think 2B would be awesome even if it currently makes zero sense as Nier hasn't been on a Nintendo system at all, but I'm biased since her VA has been a huge help for me this year in getting better at that myself. Piranha Plant is also awesome and one of the best DLC fighters of the year, so it also doesn't count.

I guess if I had to have my arm twisted to say one I wouldn't like, it would be another Fire Emblem character or Shadow the Hedgehog. I would really like seeing all five of the DLC characters be third-party. Joker fits that bill, and he's already on the 3DS with Persona Q2.
Truhan
Lord of the Waifus

Post by Truhan »

Bean wrote: 5 years ago I think 2B would be awesome even if it currently makes zero sense as Nier hasn't been on a Nintendo system at all, but I'm biased since her VA has been a huge help for me this year in getting better at that myself. Piranha Plant is also awesome and one of the best DLC fighters of the year, so it also doesn't count.

I guess if I had to have my arm twisted to say one I wouldn't like, it would be another Fire Emblem character or Shadow the Hedgehog. I would really like seeing all five of the DLC characters be third-party. Joker fits that bill, and he's already on the 3DS with Persona Q2.
Joker makes even more sense now.

https://gearnuke.com/persona-5-r-announced-march-2019/