(shouting)

Most skilled at SMBX (TIED, PLEASE VOTE IN POLL)

Kept you waiting HUH

Who plays smbx the best?

Poll ended at 8 years ago

bossedit8
22%
Zyglrox Odyssey
78%

Total votes: 23

Mabel
Just west of wierd
https://marbels.talkhaus.com/

Most skilled at SMBX (TIED, PLEASE VOTE IN POLL)

Post by Mabel »

So who do you think is the most skilled at SMBX? either from playing super hard levels with minimum to no deaths, or just really good at abusing the engine(non lunaDLL/lua)
Last edited by Zha Hong Lang 8 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: made poll
Image Image
sedron
im proud of you kid

Re: Most skilled at SMBX

Post by sedron »

Zyglrox Odyssey

I'm interpreting this as being strictly based on play skill.
Jayoshi wrote:Rinka rinka rinka.
tangy
🍊
Pronouns: any

Post by tangy »

Zyglrox Odyssey
Jayoshi wrote:
raocow wrote:I am being shot at, and I am being advertised petrol at the same time. We must be in America.
Ivy
Pronouns: any
https://ivy.talkhaus.com/

Post by Ivy »

don't let mechdragon see this thread, guys
3DS FC: 2793-0650-7690 | Switch: SW-2766-9108-9399 | Steam: ivysaur1996 (ivy)
Quill

Post by Quill »

bossedit8
Jayoshi wrote:WOW!! cool! awesome!!!! those are things ppl (me lol :3) say to about you!! YES Im srs!!! but not all the time haha i like being random LOL so i wannted to ask u WAFFLE lol see? im random !!! hahahaahah r u laughing with me? :3 we should be friends if u r if ur not that ok 2 i guess... but ur still cool!!!!! hahahah anyway, ima RRREEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLY big FAN! of urs :3 PUMPKINZ! lolz can i be in 1 of ur videos? im ok with not being the main charecter... i can be even in the background!! maybe i can say something funny like "omg he stole my taco! or something funny like that haha! ur videos r rly good and i want to be like u 1 day! man, i want to have lots of fans like u do! and then we can hang out together and donate 2 me... LOL ok anyway just feel free to reply if u want me in ur videos! if i dont reply its usally cause im offline... i can only use computer between 6 and 7.. mom doesnt want me staying up l8 but thats fine... (shes an evil evil witch right? LOL pancakes!!!!" im ur biggest fan btw! :P haha lol see u soon! PS: omg i wrote a lot LOL
Pps: uh oh! the cakes r attacking!!!!
Ppps: panckes lol
Pppps: hahah if u laughed with my jokes send me a video of u (irl please) of your reaction i want to see your face when you laugh on my jokes!
Ppppps: ur amazing keep up the good work partner
Pppppps: im not a crazy stalker in case ur wondering...
Ppppppps: hope we can be best friends one day!!!!
PPpppppps: LOL PIE IS ON FIRE!!!!!
Ppppppppps: YOUR THE BEST!!!!
Pppppppppps: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH <---- me when i watch ur videos!!!
Ppppppppppps: when i play videogames i pretend 2 be u cause being u is the best
Pppppppppppps: my mom keeps yelling at me to get of... ._. she doesnt understand us famous ppl right? haha
Ppppppppppppps: i named my cat after u :3 it used to be called Mittens (my mom named it UGH such a lame name right?...)
Pppppppppppppps: :3
Ppppppppppppppps: when im in school and bullies make fun of me... i turn slowly to them with a srs look on my face and say "im friends with Alex549us3" and then they get scared... then i say "he will kick ur guys hinies and ull be sorry..." and then they run LOL!!!
Pppppppppppppppps: see you soon!
Ppppppppppppppppps: when can we talk? can u come to my place in 10 minutes? i told my mom to wait for that long... she wont regret it when i get to meet u >:3
Pppppppppppppppppps: OMG someone just messaged me asking to donate... WHAT. A . NOOB. XD
PPPpppppppppppppppps: i spelt "friends" wrong at the beginning but i fixed it! no need to worry hahaha TAKE THAT SPELLCHECK!
Pppppppppppppppppppps: i turned around and pretened to have a roblox sword and hit my mom.... shes so scared now! LOLLLL NOOOOOOB!!!!
Ppppppppppppppppppppps: theres a noob hAXxing your place atm.... im gonna fight back for u! LIKE A TRUE NINJA!
Pppppppppppppppppppppps: i like banananas (lol not really ok?)
Ppppppppppppppppppppppps: wooooooooooooow the haxxor just said that ur a noob... imgonna teach him a BIG lesson...
Pppppppppppppppppppppppps: i just pictured in my head me and u having fun and laughing on the beach ahhaah one day it can be true :3
Ppppppppppppppppppppppppps: in minecraft i built a statue of you.... its not VERY good... you can forgive me right?
Pppppppppppppppppppppppppps: WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAFFLEZ!!!!
Ppppppppppppppppppppppppppps: Pies our totally epic and those noobs r not like pie.... hahahah THEY WISH.
Pppppppppppppppppppppppppppps: I wish my mom was cool like my gf.... my gf is hot and cool
Ppppppppppppppppppppppppppppps: hot and cool LOL that makes sense... NOT! like a waffleburger haha
Pppppppppppppppppppppppppppppps: im not lying about haaving a gf..... trust me :3
Ppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppps: i know u trust me cause YOUR AWESOME!!!
Pppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppps: UR THE ONLY ONE I WATCH ON YOUTUBE!!! ok? no need to be jealous sheeeeesh....
Ppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppps: im kidding :p LOL did I get you?
PPpppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppps: im realy strong... i can beat up haxxers....
Ppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppps: do u have an arch nemesis? im gonna beat him up for you...
Pppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppps: my arch nemesis is haxxers, BUT THEY DONT STAND A CHANCE!!! hahah and im ur sidekick so ur even stronger....
Ppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppps: Someone on youtube is copying ur videos...
Pppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppps: can you tell me 5 things you like? :(
Ppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppps: sorry im sad :( i have to get off computer...
Pppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppps: CHEEEESE!
Ppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppps: cha-ching- thats the sound of me making money in future with my fans giving me donations!!!
Pppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppps: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO bye bye now
Ppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppps: i told my mom and she telled me i can have 5 more minutes :) yay! lets play a game?
Pppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppps: hahaha can we hang out? ;)
Ppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppps: Lets internet high five! ready? 1 2 3 HIGH FIVE!
Pppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppps: my mom yelled at me for hitting the computer screen too hard >_> LOL
Ppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppps: imagine if u dont respond to this pm.... LOL that would be so akward! XDDDDD
Pppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppps: stay awesome bros :3
Ppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppps: i updated my game, u can join now :3
Pppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppps: I have to go now :((((( sheds tears see u tomorow then! okay? bye!!!
WAFFLEZ WAFFLEZ WAFFLEZ WAFFLEZWAFFLEZ WAFFLEZ WAFFLEZ WAFFLEZ
MonkeyShrapnel
Poke a Man
First name: Brian
Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by MonkeyShrapnel »

Zyglrox Odyssey
Jayoshi wrote:What the guy above me said
Uh...Do I just sign here? What do you mean it should be obvious? There are people in this world...well...a whole lot of people that can't follow basic instructions!

My silly "Collab" Youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/user/Theguyswho ... s/featured
(That means I'm the only person using it nowadays.)
Willhart
Stalker, Doxxer, and Sexual Harasser
Banned

Post by Willhart »

Enji
Jayoshi wrote:.
ano0maly
Discord User

Post by ano0maly »

bossedit8
Jayoshi wrote:did some neat stuff with SMBX on the Youtube channel
Sorel
In the shadows
First name: Alexander
Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by Sorel »

bossedit8
Jayoshi wrote:can't beat the boss yo
Former active member, yearly lurker now.
Zha Hong Lang
"HTMI - Hyper Text Markup Interface"
First name: ZHL
Pronouns: Male

Post by Zha Hong Lang »

Sturg: 1
Zyglrox Odyssey:
bossedit8:
Enji:

Zyglrox Odyssey and bossedit8 should have an event to see which one's stronger.
(Formerly Jayoshi)
Zha Hong Lang
"HTMI - Hyper Text Markup Interface"
First name: ZHL
Pronouns: Male

Re: Most skilled at SMBX (TIED, PLEASE VOTE IN POLL)

Post by Zha Hong Lang »

To cut back on ties, I'm gonna open up a poll for each most which had a tied vote. The poll lasts only for today.
(Formerly Jayoshi)