- In order to vote, you must write your option in bold text, on the first line of the first post you've made in a thread. If you don't want to vote, or you simply haven't decided yet, just write something that says you haven't made a decision. You can still discuss with other members in your post, (and in posts afterward) but leave the first line solely for which option you want to choose.
- In addition to the first rule, you must quote me in your first post somewhere when you've made your vote. This makes it easier for me to count votes, and to know if there's any votes I've missed in a particular thread. Don't make a quote on your first post if you haven't decided yet. Once you've decided, make another post in the thread that states you've voted.
- Don't vote for yourself, and be courteous when choosing your option. If your option in some way may harm the process of selecting mosts, then don't choose that option. If everyone voted for themselves, we would get nowhere. Similarly, if everyone focused on one person for all the negative categories, it'd be distracting for the point of talkhaus mosts, and it could genuinely hurt the person who's being voted for. We don't want either of those things to happen.
- Have fun! Remember, we're all just aiming to have a great time here. These rules are just to help everyone enjoy themselves, and for the process to go as quickly and efficiently as possible.
- Amendment: you may list your voting option if you started the thread.
When a category meets these four criteria:
- The category should be relevant to talkhaus and its activities. We're a forum about raocow, Lets Plays, video games, and all sorts of similar shenanigans. If a topic somehow manages to not relate to any of those things, or even anything relevant to the forum, then it's not gonna become a most.
- While the category should be relevant, it shouldn't be meta. Don't make a category like "Best Most," or "Worst Most," or "Most Likely Not to Become a Most." Just make regular categories, which aren't about mosts themselves.
- The category should be respectful. There are many different ways which a topic can be either disrespectful or potentially argument-inducing, so please avoid anything of the sort if you can. These topic titles in particular are banned for their bad potential:
Worst Level designer
Best Chat Client
Best Level Editor
Please respect these restrictions by not trying to skirt around them through using similar (but not exact) context. These are banned because they're detrimental, and nobody will have fun if you try to get around them.
Amendment: This doesn't mean you can't create topics that use "Worst" or "Least" in the title, but it does mean you have to avoid topics which can potentially cause problems like the ones listed above. You can PM me about a title which you're unsure of, but otherwise please avoid drama when you can.
- There are at least eight existing votes in the topic. This does not mean the most voted option must have eight votes. If there is a tie of any sort for a single category, I will ship the two highest options vote in the topic myself, and break the tie. (for the sake of mosts, then, I will not be voting unless necessary)
If there are any concerns about how this works, be sure to reply to the thread so I can help, and so others can see if they need help.[/spoiler]