(shouting)

Graphic Request Thread

If you lost something come look for it here
Quiversee
Oh man, I got nothin!

Re: Graphic Request Thread

Post by Quiversee »

Quman wrote:I've packaged some of the Toad House graphics I found in the MaGL X2 devkit. The download link is here.
Exactly what I need and then some. Thanks!
rotodisco

Re: Graphic Request Thread

Post by rotodisco »

I need generic "out of place" or "exotic" things and scenes. Anything unique enough to be a reference to your level and make sense even if your level has already been played (ie not a character that dies at the end). My level is 8bit Mario 3, so i will have to recolor any non 8bit graphics.
For context, you go down an elevator and all the floors you go past have weird shit at them. There will be two rides on the same elevator, so there could be small changes the second time, like one floor will show kirby fighting a midboss, and on the return trip the midboss will be dead, kirby gone and a door will be there. The player (Mario) doesn't have control for the elevator sequence, so anything goes on the other floors as long as it's 8bit.
[this project is still alive right]
Roto-Disc, Inc. has been making valves, airlocks and diverters for difficult dry and slurry material handling applications since 1984. Our valves are designed specifically for dry material and overcome the natural weaknesses of other valve styles while handling even the most difficult applications. With thousands of successful installations handling hundreds of types of materials, you can trust that Roto-Disc will solve your valve problems.