happy birthday talkhaus!!!

General Planning Thread

If you lost something come look for it here
tangeruse
now with more potential
Pronouns: null

Re: General Planning Thread

Postby tangeruse » 1 year ago

yeah, i won't be able to do it. i'm too busy doing other things.
Image Avatar by a guy named EqPrev

FourteenthOrder
Pronouns: she/her

Postby FourteenthOrder » 1 year ago

The pieces of the level I have so far just aren't fun to play and I'm just not invested enough in this project to put in the effort that'd be needed to polish them. I think I'll be dropping out as well.

TaviTurnip
I'm just here to remind people I'm here
Abministrator
First name: Rena, despite assumptions

Postby TaviTurnip » 1 year ago

>_>

Can confirm that I am not doing my LL level -_- Am way out of focus for that right now, I'm sorry. I promise I'll put it in my inevitable Things Rena Never Finished SMBx Episode (expected delivery, 2021).
I'm just here to annoy you so that you aren't here instead.

Tenlade

Postby Tenlade » 1 year ago

i got quoted so i came back to check.

I actually reserved the level name because it was the one given to me in the last MAGLX contest and i still very much want to do it. I'll still do it someday, if i can ever just focus long enough to actually learn how to properly make SMBXlevels.

Heraga
Video

Postby Heraga » 1 year ago

I plan to make a level whenever

QuietProtag
also known as luigiman09, rip 2010-2014
First name: Félix
Pronouns: he/him/his

Postby QuietProtag » 1 year ago

You can give my level spot away o:

I lack time for doing it.

FusionWarrior
Super Sayian Mewtwo Genetic Freak
First name: Jon

Postby FusionWarrior » 1 year ago

I still plan to do my level... it's just these past 5 months kinda disappeared... I have a really unique idea... i'm just good at vanishing I guess.
ImageImage
raocow wrote:it's 5:30 now you monsters. GO CONSUME

Sinc-X
the worst guy
Pronouns: he/him/his

Postby Sinc-X » 1 year ago

i can't say for sure whether i'll actually finish my level or not; i really love the ideas i had but i don't really have a ton of motivation to make them happen

idk i'd probably do it at some point but i wouldn't wait on me if it came down to that

Thunder Dragon

Postby Thunder Dragon » 1 year ago

I still intend on doing mine -- it's been on my mind every now and again, but I have yet to actually sit down and remember how to use that ol' SMBX thing (other priorities and what have you not). I have a very clear idea on where I'm going with the whole thing; the trick is learning the SMBX engine's limitations and how to work around them. Will try to have something in before the end of August!

CodeGorilla

Postby CodeGorilla » 1 year ago

I don't even remember what I claimed, so I'm out. If I decide to get in on this now that I have a good computer and more free time, I'll go through the claiming process again.

Dragon Fogel
Master of Pointlessness

Postby Dragon Fogel » 1 year ago

So a while ago Zyglrox suggested we get a Discord chat going, and today I decided to just go ahead and do that.

this bbcode is defined in bbcode.phpThis is a link[/registered]

The link in the Registered User Content thingy will work for 24 hours. I'm not currently sure how to best manage things from there, but I figured it was best to just set something up.

I guess people who miss this can PM me or post here if they want a link once that one expires.
Click that banner if you like reading words.
Make levels from unused MAGL X names!

Quiversee
Oh man, I got nothin!

Postby Quiversee » 1 year ago

I'd like to apologize for general absence; long story short, my computer blew up when I was trying to run some fixes on what I claimed, and by the time I got a new one...I kinda forgot to get the ball rolling again. Only casually coming back here on unrelated business reminded me... anyway! Just strike my name from the list, I'm unhappy with what I did manage to submit and honestly don't know if I can get it in a state I'm comfortable with...again.

Mayhap I shall try again on a future Magl.

Zatsupachi
Queen of Flaming Mechanical Bees

Postby Zatsupachi » 1 year ago

I'm just here to say, I spent the longest time making a tileset.
...and its not exactly the best thing in the world, like seriously.

So I'll uh use what I got.

I've been busy with school, my games(personal projects), and mods.
So yeah, juggling these things. And I have to prepare my thesis titles and 30% of the system by the end of the trimester, that's always fun.

I'll see what I can do for "A Castlevania Garden Palace."
The [Death] of Jokes.

Youtube: dracmeister
Moddb: precision_bomber

Thunder Dragon

Postby Thunder Dragon » 9 months ago

I sincerely apologize for my inability to reach the "late August" deadline! Things kinda came up (super totally important life obligations which include, but are not limited to: laziness, procrastination, etc. Also: my own indie game.) All the progress I've made is but one simple, tiny room, which doesn't even include any real gameplay to speak of. Oh well.~ I'd still like to finish (or rather, start?) the thing if I can find the proper motivation.

Speaking of -- is this collab even still a thing? I'm not seeing a huge amount of activity going around. Just asking, is all!

Zyglrox Odyssey

Postby Zyglrox Odyssey » 9 months ago

Thunder Dragon wrote:I sincerely apologize for my inability to reach the "late August" deadline! Things kinda came up (super totally important life obligations which include, but are not limited to: laziness, procrastination, etc. Also: my own indie game.) All the progress I've made is but one simple, tiny room, which doesn't even include any real gameplay to speak of. Oh well.~ I'd still like to finish (or rather, start?) the thing if I can find the proper motivation.

Speaking of -- is this collab even still a thing? I'm not seeing a huge amount of activity going around. Just asking, is all!
It's kinda gone comatose as of late, I've been meaning to attempt to kickstart it back into being for a while now but then I was running a contest and then MaGL 3 started. >_>
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

Dragon Fogel
Master of Pointlessness

Postby Dragon Fogel » 9 months ago

Also "late August" was me tossing out a time arbitrarily on the theory that maybe we'd be a little more organized in some vague way by then.

I never meant it to be a strict thing and was hoping to actually talk about whether it was a good timeframe before committing to it. That never really happened, so here we are.

(also, I feel a little bad about how long it's been since I tested a level, never quite got back into that)
Click that banner if you like reading words.
Make levels from unused MAGL X names!

Zephyr_DragonLord
Is pretty bad at making SMW levels
First name: Zach

Postby Zephyr_DragonLord » 9 months ago

I still haven't updated my level to the new SMBX assets. I need to do that, too. And then you'll have something new to test.
I am prone to almost everything... except spontaneous violence.
Any questions, concerns, or aspirations you have with me can go to the PM box... Now here's a quote:
raocow wrote:I know there is a population on Earth. They like to populate. I like to gesticulate. We're friends!
(It was about time)

savageDruid

Postby savageDruid » 9 months ago

Sorry, I entered college this year and kinda forgot about this DX
Am I still in time to finish at least one level? D:

Return to “Magl X : the Lost Levels”