(shouting)

Worst Avatar

Ready to vote? Too late it's over
MostsBot 3000
*bleep* *bloop* *knock* *bang*

Worst Avatar

Post by MostsBot 3000 »

Category name: Worst AvatarCategory stats:Total score: +15Total votes: 23 (+19, -4)Put your vote on the first line of your post. The rest of your post can be used for comments and discussion. Only your first post will be counted, so edit it if you change your mind.
Alice
Pronouns: Girl person

Re: Worst Avatar

Post by Alice »

Septentrion Pleiades

MostsBot 3000

Awful avatar. It's a 0x0 image of something but it's so small I can't even make it out.

Edit: Ahahaha now I'm wrong. On a more serious note though I really dislike the majority of Septentrion's avatars. Even the ones I might otherwise like are marred by breasts so big it's a wonder the person depicted can even move.
Last edited by Alice 9 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Bwarch
Local Candy Fiend
Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Bwarch »

Ningamer

I have my reasons OTHER than just disliking Nin, haha.

Also I'm totes fine with winning this one again if peeps would vote for me :twisted: The MLP hate last time gave me a bit of a grin, especially when even SNN joined in.
Alice

Post by Alice »

Bwarch wrote:Also I'm totes fine with winning this one again if peeps would vote for me :twisted: The MLP hate last time gave me a bit of a grin, especially when even SNN joined in.
I'm not a big fan of MLP but I actually think your avatar is pretty nice.
YelseyKing
Anyone want a banana? :3
First name: Matt

Post by YelseyKing »

raocow

I don't even know what that jargle *is*!
Bwarch wrote:Also I'm totes fine with winning this one again if peeps would vote for me :twisted: The MLP hate last time gave me a bit of a grin, especially when even SNN joined in.
I don't care much for MLP stuffs, myself, but like Alice said, there's something rather charming about your avatar rotation.
Ayjo and Meya are watching you. Be on your best behavior.

Moists:

The (Talkhaus) Price is Right
On hiatus. It'll return someday.
Bwarch
Local Candy Fiend

Post by Bwarch »

Alice wrote: I'm not a big fan of MLP but I actually think your avatar is pretty nice.
D'aw~ Danke.
YelseyKing wrote: I don't care much for MLP stuffs, myself, but like Alice said, there's something rather charming about your avatar rotation.
It's not a rotation anymore tho... I'm on the fence about bringing it back because I do kinda like just having one avatar I consistently like. Maybe once the Mosts are over I'll bring it back, but it's a maybe on that.
Leet
Well, hello, Smith ( ´-`)ノ
First name: Chie Arale
Pronouns: she/her
https://leet.talkhaus.com/

Post by Leet »

Ningamer
Well it is a decent hack but sometime its just too repetitif there no level that actually pop in your face and your like oh yeah that level they all ressemble themselves and just monster along the way.
Blood Ghoul wrote:Sometimes it seems my blood spurts out in gobs, as if it were a fountain's pulsing sobs. I clearly hear it mutter as it goes yet cannot find the wound from which it flows. Before I met you, baby, I didn't know what I was missing.
YelseyKing
Anyone want a banana? :3
First name: Matt

Post by YelseyKing »

Bwarch wrote:
YelseyKing wrote: I don't care much for MLP stuffs, myself, but like Alice said, there's something rather charming about your avatar rotation.
It's not a rotation anymore tho... I'm on the fence about bringing it back because I do kinda like just having one avatar I consistently like. Maybe once the Mosts are over I'll bring it back, but it's a maybe on that.
Ah, I thought I recalled seeing that current avatar in different poses, but I guess I was wrong. Still, it's cute.
Ayjo and Meya are watching you. Be on your best behavior.

Moists:

The (Talkhaus) Price is Right
On hiatus. It'll return someday.
yogui
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Banned
First name: guy who made something

Post by yogui »

bkamakaze

fug ponies :DDD
[enable_hats][/enable_hats]
Dizzybelle
Barrel!
First name: (◕ v ◕✿)

Post by Dizzybelle »

Fluffimasta

before he evolved into the actual human being that he is now
when he was an egg
with a changing background

(sorry fluff)
Last edited by Dizzybelle 9 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage
Doctor Shemp
Banned

Post by Doctor Shemp »

Bwarch

Or really anyone that makes it awkward to browse the forum in public, like Sept, although Sept is slightly more defensible. MDP would probably be the worst actually but he's so inactive that it doesn't come up much.
sedron
im proud of you kid

Post by sedron »

Wind

Seriously, is this one even up for debate?

I don't think Sep has any unreasonably busty avatars in rotation right now, though I could be wrong/not paying a lot of attention.

Ningamer's would probably be fine were it not for how it's associated with a less-than-stellar user.

I didn't really understand Fluffi's old avatars, but whatevs.

Wind's is just really, really bad.
Alice

Post by Alice »

Doctor Shemp wrote:Bwarch

Or really anyone that makes it awkward to browse the forum in public, like Sept, although Sept is slightly more defensible. MDP would probably be the worst actually but he's so inactive that it doesn't come up much.
Honest question, how does Bwarch's make it awkward to browse the forum in public yet Septentrion's doesn't? I'm really not sure I follow your logic here.

Edit: Don't take this as me saying you can't vote Bwarch, you're free to do that. I'm just really curious on the logic you're using because it runs contrary to how I see it.
Leet

Post by Leet »

ningamer's would most certainly not be fine

how to make a popular video game: jumpscares literally thats it youre done

as for septentrion's i honestly dont find the proportions in them to be too ridiculous. its really nothing compared to a lot of other stuff u can find on the internet pretty easily + accidentally
Last edited by Leet 9 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Well it is a decent hack but sometime its just too repetitif there no level that actually pop in your face and your like oh yeah that level they all ressemble themselves and just monster along the way.
Blood Ghoul wrote:Sometimes it seems my blood spurts out in gobs, as if it were a fountain's pulsing sobs. I clearly hear it mutter as it goes yet cannot find the wound from which it flows. Before I met you, baby, I didn't know what I was missing.
Bwarch
Local Candy Fiend

Post by Bwarch »

sedron wrote: Ningamer's would probably be fine were it not for how it's associated with a less-than-stellar user.
It's more my hate of the game and its general impact on the LP userbase than anything else, mind.
http://40.media.tumblr.com/58675dbb36bb ... 1_1280.png
sedron
im proud of you kid

Post by sedron »

Bwarch wrote: It's more my hate of the game and its general impact on the LP userbase than anything else, mind.
http://40.media.tumblr.com/58675dbb36bb ... 1_1280.png
Leet wrote:ningamer's would most certainly not be fine

how to make a popular video game: jumpscares literally thats it youre done
I don't particularly agree that the game is nothing but jumpscares, but I see your points. Still, I'd rather that than Wind's...

Edit: Also Nin's old flair made it worse but still.
Doctor Shemp
Banned

Post by Doctor Shemp »

Alice wrote:
Doctor Shemp wrote:Bwarch

Honest question, how does Bwarch's make it awkward to browse the forum in public yet Septentrion's doesn't? I'm really not sure I follow your logic here.

Edit: Don't take this as me saying you can't vote Bwarch, you're free to do that. I'm just really curious on the logic you're using because it runs contrary to how I see it.
I would genuinely find it harder to defend a MLP avatar to someone than a massive tits avatar, for the same reason I could more confidently buy a lads' mag (read: topless women magazine with articles about getting pissed and doing stupid shit) than White Dwarf magazine. One is a crude extension of what roughly half the population is interested in anyway, and the other is something an extremely small and insular minority is interested in, and a minority with huge negative connotations to boot. Granted, the fact that she's an anime girl as opposed to a real woman makes it considerably harder, and does throw it into "weird minority" territory, but not to a MLP extent. I mean there's a reason why joke images like this one, which are ubiquitous enough to get onto broad Facebook groups (like my uni's for example) go for the MLP reference.
Leet

Post by Leet »

It's not just jumpscares, but that's why it's popular
Granted, the fact that she's an anime girl as opposed to a real woman makes it considerably harder
I know that society does think this, but I'm not really sure why society thinks this? seems like its way grosser to have pictures of some random real lady, specially on the internet, cause who knows if thats a picture they meant to get out or whatever.

while a drawing of a lady was made to be looked at.
Last edited by Leet 9 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Alice

Post by Alice »

Doctor Shemp wrote:I would genuinely find it harder to defend a MLP avatar to someone than a massive tits avatar, for the same reason I could more confidently buy a lads' mag (read: topless women magazine with articles about getting pissed and doing stupid shit) than White Dwarf magazine. One is a crude extension of what roughly half the population is interested in anyway, and the other is something an extremely small and insular minority is interested in, and a minority with huge negative connotations to boot. Granted, the fact that she's an anime girl as opposed to a real woman makes it considerably harder, and does throw it into "weird minority" territory, but not to a MLP extent. I mean there's a reason why joke images like this one, which are ubiquitous enough to get onto broad Facebook groups (like my uni's for example) go for the MLP reference.
I suppose that's a fair enough viewpoint. I personally see it a little different in that not everyone will recognize Bwarch's avatar as being from MLP (I didn't for quite awhile actually) where Septentrion's will be immediately recognizable to just about anyone. Though I'm not worried about it in either case cause I don't read the talkhaus in any place where I'd need to be explaining someone's avatar anyway.
Snakebite969
Absolutely No Step On Snek
Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by Snakebite969 »

Ningamer

Although if you hate anime, mine is also pretty bad. But, I don't hate anime.

I'm fine with Septentrion Pleiades avatars, but that could be because I understand the concept behind them and the background of the characters, therefore understanding the busty characters rather than focusing wholly on the bust.

Yeah, I watch Ecchi for the plot, so what
Poppo wrote:Poppo! Poppo! *clickety-clank* Po! Po! Po! *clickety-clank* Po? Po... Po... Po... Pogyaaaah!!
ImageImage
Maiku Wotaharu
Karaoke Enthusiast and Honorary Armless Bipedal Cycloptic Demon
First name: You'll figure it out.

Post by Maiku Wotaharu »

8flight
The best part of waking up is...knowing where you are.

FINALLY, SOME MOSTS USERBARS!
KobaBeach
screw it lion time. we are so f***ing back
First name: David (evil)
Pronouns: he/they
https://koba.talkhaus.com/

Post by KobaBeach »

-
YelseyKing wrote:raocow

I don't even know what that jargle *is*!
I think it's Bulleta/Baby Bonnie Hood from Darkstalkers???
Doctor Shemp wrote:
I'm pretty sure no one cares that people on a forum you're browsing have pony avatars
Peeps would probably find it more awkward to see anime tits than pictures of cartoon cheese-horses (no offense sept, my apologies if I did)
Image #1 mega cd enjoyer AND "making fun of"-er Image
MaGL Patch Collection / vg backlog spreadsheet / animu list / mcmangos / steam
Image Image
oogggghhhh games aren't art Fuck You Roger Ebert *kills him with a hamemr*
lukaramu
not lukaramu
First name: not lukaramu

Post by lukaramu »

Ningamer
Willhart
Stalker, Doxxer, and Sexual Harasser