(shouting)

Read me first - important information about this years mosts

Ready to vote? Too late it's over
devil†zukin

Read me first - important information about this years mosts

Post by devil†zukin »

Hello, talkhaus.

Thank you for your involvement in this years mosts so far. We had 355 categories, with 5675 votes from just active users!

Firstly, due to the number of categories, I've decided to space them out over a number of days to give people a chance to keep up. The first batch should be up now.

Secondly, an important note on voting:

On voting

I'm too lazy to count your votes, so your votes should stick to the following format so they can be automatically counted:

- Your vote must be on the first line of your post (and only your vote) - the rest of the post can be used for comments and discussion
- Only your first post in a thread will be counted, so go back and edit it if you change your mind (feel free to post too, though)

(example)

If you want to refrain from voting, just put a hyphen. - (though if that wins then let it be so...)

There. Not too complicated, right?

Voting will end in just under two weeks, at 23:59 on the 21st of December. (Tentatively.)

Some clarification
- If somebody has already voted for your subject, I recommend copy-pasting (or just duplicating) what they put to make sure it matches
- It doesn't really matter whether your answer is formatting with bbcode or has DIFFERENT CASE to other answers - they'll still be matched
- I'm planning on looking through votes manually to make sure everything is working as intended, but if you do something wrong & your vote is missed - your bad!