(shouting)

future merchandise ideas

Have anything to suggest? A crazy video idea? New merchandise in mind? Write it down here - I'm not saying I'm going to listen, but I promise to pretend very hard.
raocow
the death of the incredible huge
Location: maybe the Wizards are the most complex, and the sales guys are up their daily
https://raocow.talkhaus.com/

future merchandise ideas

Post by raocow »

Hey hey!

Now, I'm sure a lot of you the selection in the store is, as of yet, a little paltry: the main reason for that is, uhm, I don't know what you guys actually WANT. So I figured I'd ask you guys exactly what you want, since you'll be the one, you know, buying this stuff.

Be aware that I won't be doing EVERYTHING suggested, of course, but if something sounds awesome enough, I'm totally for it!

By the way, I ain't going to be doing anything that has any copyrighted characters on it. I mean come on, that just ain't cool, yo.
the chillaxest of dragonsImage
kilon

Re: future merchandise ideas

Post by kilon »

We better start with a list of your most memorable quotes.

With that, you can regularly add new shirts, cups etc.

I'm sure someone can make a start.
Norpser

Post by Norpser »

I agree with Kilon. Shirts are probably your best bet to start off with, then you can move on to bigger and greater things like raocow the stuffed animal! Pull the string to hear all the greatest quotes! :lol:
WHOA MAN! This is a signature.
Shadow of the Sun

Post by Shadow of the Sun »

Aww, man. We won't be able to get a 'Stupid Horse' shirt.

:(
Cinnamon and gravy.
StarkMaximum

Post by StarkMaximum »

Maybe we could make some plaques or something to put up on walls that impart words of wisdom raocow's spit at us. Stuff like "Victory goes to those who are victorious".

This idea may or may not be terrible!
raocow wrote:I'M SO GOD DAMN WACKY
Halfpixel

Post by Halfpixel »

Shirts in colors other than white, if possible!
raocow
Location: maybe the Wizards are the most complex, and the sales guys are up their daily

Post by raocow »

Kinda have to agree with that, honestly. About he colour thing.

Is it possible with cafepress?

StarkMaximum: I like the idea, but I wonder how feasable it is. I, uhm, I don't want to start with things that have too high of an overhead cost, haha
StarkMaximum

Post by StarkMaximum »

Don't worry, raocow, I was half-kidding anyway!

Half-kidding is the best kind of kidding.

Anyway so I'll spend my time today thinking on what kind of awesome raocow-themed merchandise could be created. OH MAN MY CREATIVE WHEELS THEY ARE A-SPINNIN'
Halfpixel

Post by Halfpixel »

I'm not sure about Cafepress, but Zazzle.com has a lot of options for colors and styles, and their products are pretty good quality; I've bought a few things from them. They also have a good variety of options for you as the seller. For instance, you can choose your own royalty options and they set the price of the products accordingly.

http://www.zazzle.com/sell

There are no fees to join or anything like that, so it might be something to consider.
Geemer

Post by Geemer »

Well, apart from the shirts and the mugs you've already have, you could maybe look into mouse mats.

And some pricing details on your art request page would be a good idea.

Ooh, how about an assortment of postcards? Like Happy Birthday or Get Well Soon ones, you know.

And unrelated to your arts and more to your forums (I can't be arsed to actually send an email >.>), my prior experiences with fora is that if you don't at least turn on email confirmation that the captcha isn't gonna block very much in the way of spambots.
By the way, I'm that bl0rkatr0n guy that barely commented on YouTube because YouTube comments are filled with stupid.
raocow

Post by raocow »

I figured i'd let the pricing open so as to more easily negotiate a reasonable price. Is this a universal opinion? Would people prefer 'set prices' ?
Dealth0072

Post by Dealth0072 »

I think the general price of a t shirt should be 15 dollars. But thats just my opinion

Id love to see a "Spread death or love around" t shirt with ying yangs everywhere.
Arikuzuki

Post by Arikuzuki »

hm well you could do set prices and a section for bidding like ebay (for the "better" stuff) not sure how well the "universal" idea is gona work out
o0jrock0o

Post by o0jrock0o »

I was thinking a shirt that says "You're serious?" and there's like a guy surrounded by an army or something. Basically put someone in a disadvantageous situation.
iDelanex

Post by iDelanex »

You can make your very own DVD with some really easy to understand dvd programs and put in there some of your best lp's and never saw before content. Put it in a password only file share site and make us pay some bucks for that password with pay pal :) I would love that.
GT: D 2 the EL
kilon

Post by kilon »

A 'raocow explains the world' DVD :lol:

I would buy that. Twice.
RobinLSL

Post by RobinLSL »

I think a good idea would be to make a poll where everyone votes for his favourite quotes, and the N ones with the most votes will be made into a T-shirt.
StarkMaximum

Post by StarkMaximum »

oh man idea for a shirt

A picture of a heart surrounded by text on the top that says "oh look it makes a little heart!" and then along the bottom it says in really really big, yellow/red text, "AWWWWWWW!"
StrawyrreB

Post by StrawyrreB »

I would like to have a Cup/T-shirt/Hats of your times playing the mariari games androm hacks with
some words commenting how you feel when you play those games , which make the mechiandise more intresting and funny.

Hope you could consider this idea :D

Full of strawberry(hmm.. its the same as my name!)

Strawyrreb = StrawBerry :?:
My name is StrawBerry! Wait, Why is berry spelled backwords?
POW!
FPzero
Resident SMW Central Admin

Post by FPzero »

I think a shirt with the words "It's a Thing" or "That was a Thing" would sell. There should also be some sort of shirt having to do with Charlie, maybe like, some drawings of the various Charlies and the caption reads "Hey there Charlie."
StarkMaximum

Post by StarkMaximum »

To be honest I really like the idea of absurdist raocow shirts. The kind of shirts that make no sense to someone who doesn't know what raocow is. I know wearing a shirt with a bunch of football players playing sports with the text "hey there charlie" would make me smile.
Thissa

Post by Thissa »

What I'd really like to see is a DVD set of raocow's LPs. I posted about this in the comments on one of his youtube videos, basically, he could use the high quality originals on the DVDs and charge for those, and keep the status quo on youtube/dailymotion/etc.

Only thing is that there may be copyright issues surrounding it :S
FPzero
Resident SMW Central Admin

Post by FPzero »

Yeah I think DVDs are out of the question since it's copywrite and all. Then again, I wonder how those guys over on SpeedDemosArchive sell their DVDs of game playthroughs...
Silver Skree

Post by Silver Skree »

A shirt with the caption, "You stupid GOAT!" on it would be awesome.
Hi, I'm Silver_Skree, and I make bad decisions!
🦆 RedMageSusie
Dancing with the moonlit knight

Post by RedMageSusie »

You could collaborate with Generic CAW and release a CD. That's be all kinds of awesome.