(shouting)

future merchandise ideas

Have anything to suggest? A crazy video idea? New merchandise in mind? Write it down here - I'm not saying I'm going to listen, but I promise to pretend very hard.
leod
Be careful when including any personal details.
Pronouns: he/him/his

Re: future merchandise ideas

Post by leod »

How about a picture with maaany Mario enemies/items (or enemies/items from other games) and "It's a.. thing!" below the picture.
I would totally buy that.
tatanga

Post by tatanga »

I don't think a picture like that would work because of copyrights...
Dollop of Mayo

Post by Dollop of Mayo »

Well, he could rerender the characters in his own surreal, frightening style, vis the Yoshi on the stupid horse shirt. I kind of want to pick that shirt up so I can scare children.

WHERE IS YOUR MARIO NOW?!
The nature of the signature is significant and natural.
http://dollopofmayo.tumblr.com/ - I put comics here because they demand it.
XcamusX

Post by XcamusX »

Well uhm since I use my iPod I would say an raocow app idk just saying but I think this has being suggested. Or a talkhaus mobile:3 or or I have no idea since there are other awesome ideas I would support!
(>^.^)>XcamusX<(^.^<)
Thissa

Post by Thissa »

XcamusX wrote:Well uhm since I use my iPod I would say an raocow app idk just saying but I think this has being suggested. Or a talkhaus mobile:3 or or I have no idea since there are other awesome ideas I would support!

it's somewhere on my to-do list. but not really a high priority.
SecretScubaSteve

Post by SecretScubaSteve »

I would to buy raocow pens and pencils!

seriously!
evangelicon

Post by evangelicon »

i would like to see asmt t-shirts around in the future nothing special tho just a larg pic of demo and asmt below that or to promote a2mt have a demo on either side of the shirt saying on the front that is another demo
IN SOVIET RUSSIA HAM BURGERS YOU russian role reversal on hamburgers
CristWii

Post by CristWii »

I demand a "Prevorbially... no thing." shirt.
I know the word is correctly written as proverbially but hey, it's raocow. xP
alo81

Post by alo81 »

I posted this in a different thread I made but this place is probably more appropriate. I'll just copy both my posts.

alo81 wrote:So I'm not sure where this should go so I thought I should put it here. I got a raocow shirt! I'm pretty pumped and I think it's pretty sweet. I wanted it in a blood red kind of color but in order to do that I had to order 6 shirts. Either way, no on cares about the backstory, here's the shirt and I think it's awesome.

I was gonna embed the image but it turns out it breaks the tables. Here's the link instead.

http://imgur.com/BzpsH.jpg
alo81 wrote:I had this shirt custom made. If you guys want I could link the image I made to be put on the shirt?

Here's the original design, which I personally love. http://imgur.com/AgNrz.png

http://imgur.com/LDfZ1.png This is the actual image put on the shirt, transparent all around etc, this should be saved as is since it's made transparent so it looks right on a shirt.

http://imgur.com/Ln9sv.png This is the image put in front of a black background, just so you can see the actual design since the other is transparent.
Slntpsych1

Post by Slntpsych1 »

I quite like the "You found a heart!" shirt.
Machoman wrote:
rPrydeIzzle wrote:hmmm... i'm not sure if anyone else suggested this, but maybe Generic CAW could make an official CD of his mixes feat. raocow, then sell that in your store? :D
Yes and raocow should do the cover!
Agreed, those are both good ideas.
It was Professor Plum in the kitchen with the monkey wrench. Trust me.
paste

Post by paste »

alo81 wrote:]So I'm not sure where this should go so I thought I should put it here. I got a raocow shirt! I'm pretty pumped and I think it's pretty sweet. I wanted it in a blood red kind of color but in order to do that I had to order 6 shirts. Either way, no on cares about the backstory, here's the shirt and I think it's awesome.

I was gonna embed the image but it turns out it breaks the tables. Here's the link instead.

http://imgur.com/BzpsH.jpg
Your head looks like a lightbulb in that picture.
Love, paste
BARF!
kilon

Post by kilon »

It's a lie I tell you!! Or an illusion, or his real face and it isn't his fault.
alo81

Post by alo81 »

paste wrote:Your head looks like a lightbulb in that picture.
It's a serious illness Image
Ozland

Post by Ozland »

Not sure if someone said it but why not raocow's LP DVD ? For exemple the entire VIP1 serie on DVDs (not sure how many DVDs it will take) and the more DVDs it takes the more it cost (obiously). All the DVDs should have a box art made by you raocow ! :)

It's only an idea but it could be awesome x)
Last edited by Ozland 14 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Ozland

Post by Ozland »

SayAnything wrote:I think it would be a good idea if YouTube/DailyMotion weren't the best places to watch raocow's LPs. The low res YouTube videos aren't good for stretching to full screen or TV quality.
Well my graphic card has a TV-out thingy and it's connected to my tv and when I watch raocow's LP the quality is surprisingly pretty good, but the sound comes out from my crappy speakers and I must stay near my comp' to hear the sound so it's not that useful... With DVDs the sound would come out from the TV or your uh... how's it called in English o_o ? I'll say it in French I guess and you can look up on the internet : "Cinéma Maison" and it would be awesome :)
Generic CAW

Post by Generic CAW »

Slntpsych1 wrote:I quite like the "You found a heart!" shirt.
Machoman wrote:
rPrydeIzzle wrote:hmmm... i'm not sure if anyone else suggested this, but maybe Generic CAW could make an official CD of his mixes feat. raocow, then sell that in your store? :D
Yes and raocow should do the cover!
Agreed, those are both good ideas.

I'd be very willing to work on this.
Thissa

Post by Thissa »

Ozland wrote:Not sure if someone said it but why not raocow's LP DVD ? For exemple the entire VIP1 serie on DVDs (not sure how many DVDs it will take) and the more DVDs it takes the more it cost (obiously). All the DVDs should have a box art made by you raocow ! :)

It's only an idea but it could be awesome x)
I suggested this before, the problem is that as soon as raocow starts making a profit from Nintendo's copyrights, he opens the door to lawsuits. This will unfortunately never happen.
homewinggamer

Post by homewinggamer »

How about this,
Something that says:

JESUS FREAKING HELL GOD JOHN MCCAIN (Insert multiple random words)
Chdata

Post by Chdata »

Tylur wrote:
Jeshi wrote:How about a white T-shirt with "Cat Planet" in black text repeated covering the entire shirt. Cat Planet would appear enough that from a distance it wouldn't really look like a white shirt.
And the Copyright goes where?
Cat Planet is not one of Raocows games, ideas, etc. it was for a random week If I remember correctly.
If I'm correct, "Cat Planet" won't be on ANY of Raocows merchandise, due to the copyright laws.
It's not like the phrase/words "cat planet" are copyrighted. If the shirt had an actual picture of a cat planet cat then it'd need copyright, but just putting the words cat planet repeatedly shouldn't need that.
Trouble with a capital COW.

<math>\tan{A}\sin{N}</math>
t0rment2004

Post by t0rment2004 »

A depiction of raocow with Abraham Lincoln's beard and hat.

Caption: "Not gonna lie."

(And about the Cat Planet thing: I seem to recall reading here that one of the users has a friend who created Cat Planet. So maybe the OK to get a cat planet shirt would not be as difficult as it seems.)
raocow
the death of the incredible huge
Location: maybe the Wizards are the most complex, and the sales guys are up their daily
https://raocow.talkhaus.com/

Post by raocow »

Generic CAW wrote:

I'd be very willing to work on this.
Man I never read this thread don't I?

If you ever read this again, I wouldn't be opposed to the idea I guess ?!
the chillaxest of dragonsImage
Mr. Smiley Bubbles

Post by Mr. Smiley Bubbles »

well i'm only spit-balling but could you do kind of t-shirt with the cast of a.t.x.s. on it?
Dan

Post by Dan »