(shouting)

New Charlie level/idea

Have anything to suggest? A crazy video idea? New merchandise in mind? Write it down here - I'm not saying I'm going to listen, but I promise to pretend very hard.
benzeenie
⊂二二二(*^ω^)二⊃

New Charlie level/idea

Post by benzeenie »

I couldn't find a "You must make your first post here or we kill you!" So, if there is one, I'm hoping you'll all look at my cute avatar, go- "Awwwwwww," and let me off.

So this Charlie, he'd be all cool and dressed in silver, (If pos) and rather than being his usual madcap self, he'd simply strut, slow like, a cool mofo with a swagger! (again, if pos) behind you all the way through a pretty hard mazie-ish level where you have to run through it and may get stuck for the odd second and reallise you have to turn back toward the so-laid-back he's somehow worrying. (For at least the first run of the level everyone plays)

Just realised I hadn't mentioned it yet, but of course this would be an auto-scroll level... Duh. Also, I know this isn't anything even close to a new type of level- just the character.

Anyway, I'm going to eat some food now, sorry if I rambled a bit- I do that. Tell me to shut up in the future.

I'm glad to be here everyone! I may be late, but, I made it.
Last edited by benzeenie 11 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
morsel/morceau

Re: New Charlie level/idea

Post by morsel/morceau »

dont wanna jihad no more
benzeenie
⊂二二二(*^ω^)二⊃

Re: New Charlie level/idea

Post by benzeenie »

Yeh! Kind of like that- that's been seen and used a lot of times.

People ask me, "Where do you get these amazing ideas benzeenie!?" I tell them- it's not something that one can explain, it goes beyond pure language.