(shouting)

Trying to delete a post gives a blank screen

Have anything to suggest? A crazy video idea? New merchandise in mind? Write it down here - I'm not saying I'm going to listen, but I promise to pretend very hard.
Mata Hari
https://matahari.talkhaus.com/

Re: Trying to delete a post gives a blank screen

Post by Mata Hari »

Also when I made this thread it directed me to a blank screen.
Arctangent
squawky
Pronouns: she/her

Post by Arctangent »

A bunch of the options in the UCP also link to a blank page.
Dragon Fogel
Master of Pointlessness

Post by Dragon Fogel »

In case anyone didn't notice, this seems to be working now; I checked this morning and got the blank page, but now I'm getting the actual delete page.
Click that banner if you like reading words.
Make levels from unused MAGL X names!
Mata Hari
https://matahari.talkhaus.com/

Post by Mata Hari »

OK, here's another glitch: clicking the notification of a quote in the Twitter thread takes me to page 700 instead of the actual quote.
Zygl

Post by Zygl »

dr_kraid wrote:OK, here's another glitch: clicking the notification of a quote in the Twitter thread takes me to page 700 instead of the actual quote.
That's been happening to a lesser degree in a number of other threads. To my knowledge the running theory is that it's because of 2401 of rena's posts suddenly being nowhere for some reason.
Willhart
Stalker, Doxxer, and Sexual Harasser
Banned

Post by Willhart »

Zyglrox Odyssey wrote:
dr_kraid wrote:OK, here's another glitch: clicking the notification of a quote in the Twitter thread takes me to page 700 instead of the actual quote.
That's been happening to a lesser degree in a number of other threads. To my knowledge the running theory is that it's because of 2401 of rena's posts suddenly being nowhere for some reason.
I'm starting to get a little worried about this. I wonder if the irc people know, if everything is okay.
devil†zukin

Post by devil†zukin »

i know about this but i dunno what to do about it, the twitter thread is just flupped generally it might be worth just making a new one to replace it

maybe it'll work now, as well as unhiding all my posts (which didnt seem to do anything) i did a db repair