(shouting)

The Romhack Shack

Have anything to suggest? A crazy video idea? New merchandise in mind? Write it down here - I'm not saying I'm going to listen, but I promise to pretend very hard.
Bwarch
Local Candy Fiend
Pronouns: He/Him/His

Re: The Romhack Shack

Post by Bwarch »

WitherSnow wrote:
Fluffi-dono wrote:
WitherSnow wrote:The reason i said romhacks specificly is because There is so much discussion that can happen.
Uh... not right now. Definetly not right now.

But it could be that a new subforum will encourage more talkhaus members to contribute some romhacks. The chance is slim, but there is one.

I guess it could be a personal projects forum but if i had to choose it would be romhacks.
No no NO. Leaving it open has no downsides and allows there to be more potential content in that new forum, do not screw this up dammit. If you leave it to just rom hacking that leaves out a lot of the ongoing projects that I was thinking would be perfect to slot in there, such as the Demo game engine somebody is making, as well as all Fidget's little projects and any games that Rena makes.

Personal projects to do with games is the way to go.
devil†zukin

Post by devil†zukin »

why romhacks lol

even if it would include that a lot of people have already moved onto other things
yogui
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Banned
First name: guy who made something

Post by yogui »

Readed quickly this thread and have to agree with this :
darkychao wrote:Can't we just have a cartridgé sub-forum for personal projects in general rather than restrict it to just romhacks.
A lot of talkhaus users makes games, romhacks or not, so having a place exclusively to show them would be better than having them put together with all the other general videogames threads.
[enable_hats][/enable_hats]
devil†zukin

Post by devil†zukin »

Rénà wrote:heres a mock up of my projects board idea

testhaus2/
testhaus2/viewforum.php?f=35

note that new projects is removed because its main purpose (launching new projects) has been moved to the forum root

it did however still serve a purpose though: proposing a new project that people weren't capable of starting themselves, which could be changed to a sticky considering the small amount of activity (and then split off when there's enough interest in an idea to warrant a thread) or even just made as a topic in that forum

if you're unhappy about the whole posts in the subforum lighting up the main forums thing thing we can split it off into two forums too: purely a projects board, and purely a collection of collab projects

anyway let me know what you think, the changes are minor but i think they're a good idea

p.s. dont post on that board if you want it to be seen, it's just a test board lol
from ivory tower

lmkwyt
devil†zukin

Post by devil†zukin »

Rénà wrote:New forum: project showcase

A forum for solo & collab projects alike, so people can collaborate on, discuss, or even just show off projects by users of the talkhaus. For more information see the link below.

Discuss this news: viewtopic.php?f=54&t=14886