(shouting)

Return of B-Side with Patreon?

Have anything to suggest? A crazy video idea? New merchandise in mind? Write it down here - I'm not saying I'm going to listen, but I promise to pretend very hard.
darkychao
Location: When you sleep there's a lesson you must learn: not for the lesson today, mate.

Re: Return of B-Side with Patreon?

Post by darkychao »

Horikawa Otane wrote:
darkychao wrote:
Horikawa Otane wrote:Make B-sides patreon exclusive
This is kinda against what patreon is about, we/he shouldn't be leaving people out of regular content because they can't/don't want to pay, the rewards usually are thing that are sorta special little, "you're a pretty cool guy, here have this hours of boring unedited gameplay" for $1 per month or "hey, your a real cool guy here's a picture of my face I took on the first Sunday of the month" for $100 per month.
Maybe he could have streams of doodles or something for patrons, and most people hold google hangouts for the higherup patrons.
Literally every Patreon I've ever seen has had a Patreon exlusive video feed though.
that's dum
It should be few pay so everyone can enjoy all the content.
BeatBoxingBoo wrote:a medley is just, like, a mixture of medics
Check out my TF2 community workshop stuff:
Crust CrusherImage Crafty CutterImage PinheadImageThreadImage
If I didn't like anybody who had a different opinion than me on something I like I wouldn't have any friends.-Bwarch
SAJewers
ASMBXT Level Wrangler/A2XT Project Coordinator /AAT Level Designer

Post by SAJewers »

Horikawa Otane wrote:
darkychao wrote:
Horikawa Otane wrote:Make B-sides patreon exclusive
This is kinda against what patreon is about, we/he shouldn't be leaving people out of regular content because they can't/don't want to pay, the rewards usually are thing that are sorta special little, "you're a pretty cool guy, here have this hours of boring unedited gameplay" for $1 per month or "hey, your a real cool guy here's a picture of my face I took on the first Sunday of the month" for $100 per month.
Maybe he could have streams of doodles or something for patrons, and most people hold google hangouts for the higherup patrons.
Literally every Patreon I've ever seen has had a Patreon exlusive video feed though.
http://www.patreon.com/cordkillers

While it says "exclusive", it's just early access to a downloadable version.
ImageImageImageImageImage | Image | Image
Sharenite | RetroAchievements | NameMC | IGDB
Ometeotl

Post by Ometeotl »

The single Patreon I subscribe to doesn't do any exclusive videos, just minor perks that don't lock out non-payers from real content.
swirlybomb
a bomb that is swirly
First name: Swirlus Bomberton

Post by swirlybomb »

thats a dumb idea, literally the worst

SARCASM okay

also broken spoilers hooray?
anonymousbl00dlust wrote:All the obstacles in my level can be beaten on the players first attempt without any 'future predicting'.
went
Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by went »

I don't see the point, it's not like he's going to get 200 people to chip in a thousand bucks a month.
"Touhou is wrong" - Horikawa Otane