(shouting)

Forum Suggestions

Have anything to suggest? A crazy video idea? New merchandise in mind? Write it down here - I'm not saying I'm going to listen, but I promise to pretend very hard.
Alice
Pronouns: Girl person

Re: Forum Suggestions

Post by Alice »

The fart button is significantly simpler. The fart button is just adding some html and basic javascript to the pages which phpBB has no issues with. What you're suggesting would rely on php though which is why it would be such a huge problem. You can't simply add php to the site without jumping through a ton of hoops to get it to actually interface with phpBB itself. If you add php code to a page in the same way as the fart button then it would simply show up as text on the page without ever being run as code unfortunately. (Why do I always have the weirdest timing when people respond to me on a forum, lol. I haven't even been here in like two hours or so.)
Heraga

Post by Heraga »

My theory was correct! The admin group has been removed completely! Look at Rean and rao's profile. The admin group was removed. Same with Limepie! Something has happend...
Alice
Pronouns: Girl person

Post by Alice »

memberlist.php?mode=group&g=5

You mean this admin group?
raocow
the death of the incredible huge
Location: maybe the Wizards are the most complex, and the sales guys are up their daily
https://raocow.talkhaus.com/

Post by raocow »

It was just a clean-up in the innards of the forum, so for a while things where missing/incorrect while they where being fixed.
the chillaxest of dragonsImage
ano0maly
Discord User

Post by ano0maly »

Hmm, I can't have more than 4 custom pm folders?
Willhart
Stalker, Doxxer, and Sexual Harasser
Banned

Post by Willhart »

The wiki does not seem to be working anymore.
wiki/doku.php

Edit: I also seem to be getting a lot of "Could not upload attachment to ." errors when trying to upload attachments.

Edit2: Wiki is working again.
Holy

Post by Holy »

You have been blocked as your IP has been found in the stop forum spam database.

If you're a legitimate user, here's what you need to do:

Check you're not browsing using an open (unsecured) proxy - these are likely to have been blocked due to spam
Contact stopforumspam and ask for removal - note that this is not immediate, and you may have to also:
Ask for assistance in IRC
If you navigated to this page manually or in error, feel free to ignore it. Or don't. We don't really mind.
I keep getting this whenever I try to post/look at pms/anything. I tried what it says to try but I can't get the captcha to work on stopforumspam and I guess I'm banned from irc. That or I have no idea how irc works.
devil†zukin

Post by devil†zukin »

Holy wrote:
You have been blocked as your IP has been found in the stop forum spam database.

Check you're not browsing using an open (unsecured) proxy - these are likely to have been blocked due to spam
Contact stopforumspam and ask for removal - note that this is not immediate, and you may have to also:
If you navigated to this page manually or in error, feel free to ignore it. Or don't. We don't really mind.
I keep getting this whenever I try to post/look at pms/anything. I tried what it says to try but I can't get the captcha to work on stopforumspam and I guess I'm banned from irc. That or I have no idea how irc works.
i got rid of that and we'll see how it goes

otherwise i can add exceptions anyway
Gardenolva
Void and Voir embraced together...
First name: En Gardevoir
Pronouns: Male

Post by Gardenolva »

RenaBeach wrote:
Holy wrote:

i got rid of that and we'll see how it goes

otherwise i can add exceptions anyway
I have encountered the same problem as well. Then, I just found out the IP Address at the time I logged in to talkhaus was on the same IP Add that the stopspam forum already blocked. It's like putting me in the wrong kind of crowd.

A.K.A.: En Gardevoir
Snakebite969
Absolutely No Step On Snek
Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by Snakebite969 »

I seem to be having having problems uploading an avatar from my smartphone.
Will try again on alternate smartphone

either fixed, or was just on my end.
Poppo wrote:Poppo! Poppo! *clickety-clank* Po! Po! Po! *clickety-clank* Po? Po... Po... Po... Pogyaaaah!!
ImageImage
Zygl

Post by Zygl »

The unread post link thingy's sending me back like 30 pages in the twitter thread again.