(shouting)

Cat Planet 2: Return of raocow!!!

Do you like felines? Well this collab might have them!
Heraga

Cat Planet 2: Return of raocow!!!

Post by Heraga »

Cat Planet? CAT PLANET?? CCCCCCCAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTT PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPLLLLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTTTTT 2222222222222!!!!!!!!!

Who will join?

More detail's soon...
Heraga

Re: Cat Planet 2: Return of raocow!!!

Post by Heraga »

Why is no one posting their thoughts? :?: :x
Heraga

Post by Heraga »

Bartle wrote:omg yes this sounds good sign me up
What do you want to do?

Also this game is inspired by Metroid 2.
And will be made in smbx.

Who will join?!
Clamestarebla
Clamkind Arch-Highlord

Post by Clamestarebla »

Ningamer wrote:
Bartle wrote:omg yes this sounds good sign me up
What do you want to do?
Spoiler alert: He really doesn't give a shit.
Train harder, run faster, be stronger, better, evolution never over.
Heraga

Post by Heraga »

Bartle wrote:I am good at perl so we can use perl to make the game
It will be made in smbx for you info!

Using Lunadll instead of a demo meter there is a cat meter!
Every time you collect a cat the cat meter goes up by 1!

This game will have 5 Main worlds with 6 levels a world!
Last edited by Heraga 9 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Leet
Well, hello, Smith ( ´-`)ノ
First name: Chie Arale
Pronouns: she/her
https://leet.talkhaus.com/

Post by Leet »

please do not turn cats (or demo) into meat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well it is a decent hack but sometime its just too repetitif there no level that actually pop in your face and your like oh yeah that level they all ressemble themselves and just monster along the way.
Blood Ghoul wrote:Sometimes it seems my blood spurts out in gobs, as if it were a fountain's pulsing sobs. I clearly hear it mutter as it goes yet cannot find the wound from which it flows. Before I met you, baby, I didn't know what I was missing.
Heraga

Post by Heraga »

Leet wrote:please do not turn cats (or demo) into meat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I mean meter!!
Stupid auto correct!
Heraga

Post by Heraga »

Story!

Once there was a Cat Planet.
The cat planet had 69 cats.
Cat planet is also a game raocow played.
One day raocow decided to play Cat Planet
for nostalgia. But when he pressed play he got
zapped into the game! Who did this? Find out in
Cat Planet 2: Return of raocow...
Leet

Post by Leet »

i have a better idea

raocow is a lets player on the internet. raocow played a game called cat planet once. however, discrepancies occur when it turns out that nobody else on the internet can download cat planet except for raocow, with the other people finding no other record of the game besides raocow's video. the game is a visual novel recounting the talkhaus' investigation of the phenomenon, and leads to raocow himself discovering that, in the universe of the rest of the talkhaus members, raocow is a fictional "persona" used for lets plays, similar to other "roleplaying" lets players. but raocow doesn't live in that universe, raocow is just a guy doing lets plays, and so he begins to question exactly who the talkhaus is. it soon becomes apparent that raocow's videos are actually subtly affected by the talkhaus itself, as when they themselves begin to doubt raocow's reality, his videos start changing minor details about raocow in one-off throwaway lines. eventually the talkhaus notices the videos in the archives are different to correspond with the currently changed facts, and raocow starts experiencing sanity slippage trying to correlate which version of the talkhaus' reality is real while struggling to comprehend his own. matters are further complicated when it is revealed that Samuel Tanguay is a character in the recently released cat planet 2, which was released to the universe that the talkhaus lives in, not raocow. also the visual novel's fictional publishing company is involved in a conspiracy with the government.
Well it is a decent hack but sometime its just too repetitif there no level that actually pop in your face and your like oh yeah that level they all ressemble themselves and just monster along the way.
Blood Ghoul wrote:Sometimes it seems my blood spurts out in gobs, as if it were a fountain's pulsing sobs. I clearly hear it mutter as it goes yet cannot find the wound from which it flows. Before I met you, baby, I didn't know what I was missing.
Clamestarebla
Clamkind Arch-Highlord

Post by Clamestarebla »

Leet wrote:i have a better idea

raocow is a lets player on the internet. raocow played a game called cat planet once. however, discrepancies occur when it turns out that nobody else on the internet can download cat planet except for raocow, with the other people finding no other record of the game besides raocow's video. the game is a visual novel recounting the talkhaus' investigation of the phenomenon, and leads to raocow himself discovering that, in the universe of the rest of the talkhaus members, raocow is a fictional "persona" used for lets plays, similar to other "roleplaying" lets players. but raocow doesn't live in that universe, raocow is just a guy doing lets plays, and so he begins to question exactly who the talkhaus is. it soon becomes apparent that raocow's videos are actually subtly affected by the talkhaus itself, as when they themselves begin to doubt raocow's reality, his videos start changing minor details about raocow in one-off throwaway lines. eventually the talkhaus notices the videos in the archives are different to correspond with the currently changed facts, and raocow starts experiencing sanity slippage trying to correlate which version of the talkhaus' reality is real while struggling to comprehend his own. matters are further complicated when it is revealed that Samuel Tanguay is a character in the recently released cat planet 2, which was released to the universe that the talkhaus lives in, not raocow. also the visual novel's fictional publishing company is involved in a conspiracy with the government.
I like it, let's make an RPG out of it.
Heraga

Post by Heraga »

1.No this game will have a simple story.
2.That story could be used in Talkhaus Revlution.
Clamestarebla
Clamkind Arch-Highlord

Post by Clamestarebla »

Ningamer wrote: 2.That story could be used in Talkhaus Revlution.
hahahahaha
Heraga

Post by Heraga »

Clamestarebla wrote:
Ningamer wrote: 2.That story could be used in Talkhaus Revlution.
hahahahaha
Should I suggest a Collab page for this game?
Leet

Post by Leet »

i forgot. the publishing company is actually owned by Ningamer, who doesn't realize the game he's making. he thinks he's making an SMBX game, but in reality he's viewing a visual novel as an SMBX game and doesn't realize it. his ideas of what to put in the game translate into what to put into the visual novel.

but the twist at the climax of cat planet 2, is that the final boss is Ningamer, head of the publishing company, to stop him from publishing the visual novel.

when raocow defeats Ningamer in his lets play, the visual novel on your computer deletes itself.
Heraga

Post by Heraga »

Leet wrote:i forgot. the publishing company is actually owned by Ningamer, who doesn't realize the game he's making. he thinks he's making an SMBX game, but in reality he's viewing a visual novel as an SMBX game and doesn't realize it. his ideas of what to put in the game translate into what to put into the visual novel.

but the twist at the climax of cat planet 2, is that the final boss is Ningamer, head of the publishing company, to stop him from publishing the visual novel.

when raocow defeats Ningamer in his lets play, the visual novel on your computer deletes itself.
Ok I'm the final boss as a mutated cat thing!

Also Leet is head of Storyboard?
Leet

Post by Leet »

no youre the final boss as yourself. you dont actually fight because youve been experiencing the same (?) sanity slippage raocow has, you don't even realize you're there because you were never aware of the visual novel around you (that you made? that made you?) in the first place
Heraga

Post by Heraga »

Leet wrote:no youre the final boss as yourself. you dont actually fight because youve been experiencing the same (?) sanity slippage raocow has, you don't even realize you're there because you were never aware of the visual novel around you (that you made? that made you?) in the first place
1:This game will have a story book that has the story Leek wrote.

2:Leek can you make a simpler story?
pholtos
Loves adorable things.

Post by pholtos »

We must prepare 15 different r&d divisions to perfect the art of the cat planet.
Host and Organizer of the Rando Pokemon Tournaments. Completed: I, II, III, IV, V
Dealer of the Pokermon Discord Tourneys.

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

I do LPs, check them out if you'd like.

Currently playing:

The 500 char limit is evil. :P
Heraga

Post by Heraga »

pholtos wrote:We must prepare 15 different r&d divisions to perfect the art of the cat planet.
I just want a simple story!!!!!!
Also This is getting it's own collab section!!
ano0maly
Discord User

Post by ano0maly »

Ningamer wrote: I just want a simple story!!!!!!
Sorry, I know everyone is very interested in your amazing idea but your post has mixed up "its" with "it's". Jesuiscontent is now obliged to close this thread.
Clamestarebla
Clamkind Arch-Highlord

Post by Clamestarebla »

Ningamer wrote:
pholtos wrote:We must prepare 15 different r&d divisions to perfect the art of the cat planet.
You and I are gonna be good friends
Heraga

Post by Heraga »

Clamestarebla wrote:
Ningamer wrote:
You and I are gonna be good friends
Why is that?
Clamestarebla
Clamkind Arch-Highlord

Post by Clamestarebla »

reasons
Heraga

Post by Heraga »

Will the collab page be tomorrow morning? Or at Night?
Clamestarebla
Clamkind Arch-Highlord

Post by Clamestarebla »

depends, limepie hasn't messaged me back yet