(shouting)

ASMT v2.0

wanna make a game, or anything else? seminal bloom!
Leet
Well, hello, Smith ( ´-`)ノ
First name: Chie Arale
Pronouns: she/her
https://leet.talkhaus.com/

Re: ASMT v2.0

Post by Leet »

i believe it was supposed to be mostly bufixes and, more importantly, editing levels + multiple midpoints in some levels so the games less evil at times

e: btw i really liked the name House of Turner even though it has a non-indicative name
Last edited by Leet 9 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
Well it is a decent hack but sometime its just too repetitif there no level that actually pop in your face and your like oh yeah that level they all ressemble themselves and just monster along the way.
Blood Ghoul wrote:Sometimes it seems my blood spurts out in gobs, as if it were a fountain's pulsing sobs. I clearly hear it mutter as it goes yet cannot find the wound from which it flows. Before I met you, baby, I didn't know what I was missing.
Doctor Shemp
Banned

Post by Doctor Shemp »

I think making it so that ZSNES isn't required was a big part as well. If that could be done then it could be played on an actual SNES if you had a SNES flash cart like SD2SNES or, even better, a spare cart and EPROM burner.
Chdata

Post by Chdata »

raocow wrote:
Chdata wrote: Also go ahead and rename "House of Turner" to "House of Turnblocks" because it'll sound less stupid.
wait is that what the level name meant all along..?
I thought it just refered to... this guy I didn't know. called Turner.
Rather, I just couldn't think of a good name so I came up with a level name on par with what any 12 year old could think of who watches Nickelodeon.

It's always sounded kinda stupid to me so years later I decide it'd be less stupid to just be direct with the levelname if I can't come up with anything special.
Trouble with a capital COW.

<math>\tan{A}\sin{N}</math>
swirlybomb
a bomb that is swirly
First name: Swirlus Bomberton

Post by swirlybomb »

raocow wrote:
Chdata wrote: Also go ahead and rename "House of Turner" to "House of Turnblocks" because it'll sound less stupid.
wait is that what the level name meant all along..?
I thought it just refered to... this guy I didn't know. called Turner.
whaaaaaaattttt

Oh wow, I never picked up on that. I feel like a dumb.
anonymousbl00dlust wrote:All the obstacles in my level can be beaten on the players first attempt without any 'future predicting'.
Ryrir
Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by Ryrir »

Hey, I know it's not cool to revive a year old thread and everything, but ASMT recently (like four days ago) went through remoderation over at SMWC - it's now in the temporary hacks section.
Basically, the guy who moderated it complained about the difficulty (not a huge surprise there), and all kind of stuff breaking on any emulator other than ZSNES. So I remembered this topic and that there actually was an update (link for the lazy: viewtopic.php?f=54&t=2792&start=75#p137871) that fixed the world three boss.
So I hit up Wakana via PM and told him about this, but it might be better if someone with more authority over the hack submitted the update formally?

(Also, this whole project is officially dead, right? It's a shame - reading through the OP I could almost imagine the finished hack and how good it would be... but oh well I guess)
this is getting laundromatic