(shouting)

TEN

wanna make a game, or anything else? seminal bloom!
Big Brawler

TEN

Post by Big Brawler »

C3 Thread
TEN: This Ends Now. Name of the Hack i worked on for 4 months. 1 Month to do all the levels and other 3 for delays and stuff i kept adding. Inspired by some levels of some hacks, I first did a test level for some Foregrounds and then jump to a blatant edit for level 105 and kept going as some friends liked the level, the result? a 10 level packed hack, I tried to balance levels so it won't feel unfair at the start, i couldn't fix some issues on real hardware as i don't have a real SNES to test but it shouldn't be a problem.
This hack has no Secret Exit or Bosses, since i dont know a thing about ASM and SMWC bosses are not exciting to use anymore.

As of now, the current version is v1.1b, and the idea of a possible sequel is in mind, but I'd like to hear opinions on this one first before i even tryy to do a sequel.
That's all for this hack, have fun.

Download Here or in the attached files

Screenshots:
Attachments
TEN v1.1b.zip
v1.1b October 11
(923 KiB) Downloaded 68 times
KobaBeach
screw it lion time. we are so f***ing back
First name: David (evil)
Pronouns: he/they
https://koba.talkhaus.com/

Re: TEN

Post by KobaBeach »

finally a weapon to surpass baldy mario
Image #1 mega cd enjoyer AND "making fun of"-er Image
MaGL Patch Collection / vg backlog spreadsheet / animu list / mcmangos / steam
Image Image
oogggghhhh games aren't art Fuck You Roger Ebert *kills him with a hamemr*
TiKi

Post by TiKi »

Big Brawler wrote: 1 year agoSMWC bosses are not exciting to use anymore.
as a player let me assure you that you did the right thing. i'd rather see the vanilla koopalings, even
Big Brawler

Post by Big Brawler »

TiKi wrote: 1 year ago
Big Brawler wrote: 1 year agoSMWC bosses are not exciting to use anymore.
as a player let me assure you that you did the right thing. i'd rather see the vanilla koopalings, even
lol, and I'm still not gonna use bosses in my next project, speaking of which...

Budget logo

I started the "sequel". A friend was joking with the idea of a "B-Side" since i did a Big OW to host just the extra stuff, in the end I said "Why not" and started thinking of 10 new levels for this thing.

Currently done: 6 of 10 Levels

As for stuff already done here's a few Videos:

Cold Warehouse (Working Title)

Hiking in the Woods

Mole Mania

I expect this to be done for the next C3 in january.

The A-Side is going to be hidden in the B-side, since B-side is his own thing, still, It's going to be hidden to make up for 20 exits in total

Big Brawler

Post by Big Brawler »

Ah sweet, after 2 months
Difficulty: Very Hard
Lenght: 10 Exits

first, the sequel to my hack "TEN A-Side", this hack started development as soon as the A-Side was accepted, it took 2 months to complete and I'm satisfied with the result.
This is a mix of Homage levels and Original levels, some levels more obvious than others. The challenge is high

What you'll get into playing this hack:
Screenshots
DOWNLOAD

And a bonus
Difficulty: Easy / Normal
Lenght: 13 Exits Demo

"おねがいマイメロディ- マイメロディの冒険" or just, "My Melody Adventure", this was made because i was testing the 32x32 player patch because I never used it, as well as see if I could draw extra frames for a player, this being the sprite for "SMB SMM" of Melody, a Sanrio character. Don't expect much, this could take you 30 minutes to complete, so your choice if you want to play it
Special Thanks to my folks at fortaleza Reznor for helping me with this thing :catplanet2:
Screenshots:
DOWNLOAD

The next thing to do Is the final side, the C-Side which will be kaizo, but that's for the future
Big Brawler

Post by Big Brawler »

Over the past year, I've been working on this thing people ended liking, meant to be a simple showcase off the player sprite for fun, and later ended being his own thing. As I said, this has been in the works from January of 2023 to January of 2024, I wanted to release this in January 18 but couldn't do it due to some things. But now it's finally here.
This hack aims to be like the old hacks, so, you won't be seeing fancy shit and gimmicks or setups like those "new" hacks, you have been warned

Here, a look of what this hack has to offer
Download