(shouting)

Project NOT A PLANT (Unnamed adventure game with crime pumpkin)

wanna make a game, or anything else? seminal bloom!
Reecer7
Crack is fun and nice and a good time!
Pronouns: he/him/his
https://cro-iba.talkhaus.com/

Project NOT A PLANT (Unnamed adventure game with crime pumpkin)

Post by Reecer7 »

Haven't properly written anything permanent down about this game yet, so here's as good a place as any! A short game I've been working on since like 2016 technically! But I was a big tryhard that wanted to try making my first game totally by scratch in C++ <.< and I was only convinced in 2019 to like, not do that, and switch to an actual engine like Godot. I remade essentially all the progress I had gotten to by that point in like two days. So here we are now!

:kood: [this is temp dialogue] :kood:

Plays like a point and click, will probably be far more talking than actual pointing or clicking. I've got the whole plan for the thing written out, it's not supposed to be longer than like half an hour, but I've been working on it in very minor bits and pieces. It's got all these art assets, and at least one (at most one?) song, so there's a lot to do. The important thing is it'll be finished eventually, and then my second game can be the 20 hour epic visual novel that makes you rethink how you view the world!
call me reecer6, not reecer7, please! gotta maintain that same internet brand. actually i'm cro-iba now, it's cooler
strange bluebird website (check it out for my art!)
KobaBeach
screw it lion time. we are so f***ing back
First name: David (evil)
Pronouns: he/they
https://koba.talkhaus.com/

Re: Project NOT A PLANT (Unnamed adventure game with crime pumpkin)

Post by KobaBeach »

looks good!
Image #1 mega cd enjoyer AND "making fun of"-er Image
MaGL Patch Collection / vg backlog spreadsheet / animu list / mcmangos / steam
Image Image
oogggghhhh games aren't art Fuck You Roger Ebert *kills him with a hamemr*