(shouting)

stick mice in my head and then beat my head in with a hammer and let them back out

wanna make a game, or anything else? seminal bloom!
idol
its only scary if its wet
First name: idol
Pronouns: she/her

stick mice in my head and then beat my head in with a hammer and let them back out

Post by idol »

hey y'all. i recently led a collab in conjunction with the JUMP team over on smwcentral, aptly titled "stick mice in my head and then beat my head in with a hammer and let them back out".

Image Image

the hack primarily showcases resources from our most recent c3 - an event run on smwcentral where people release resources and tools to the public and play each others hacks and other shit. we wanted to make something to show off the various things shown, so most of these levels focus on never before publicly used resources. think of this as a short, super chocolate jump. hell, it even has morsel levels!

you can check out the thread for it here, and the download link is here
Leet
Well, hello, Smith ( ´-`)ノ
First name: Chie Arale
Pronouns: she/her
https://leet.talkhaus.com/

Re: stick mice in my head and then beat my head in with a hammer and let them back out

Post by Leet »

i'm at the second castle and i "highly" recommend it
Well it is a decent hack but sometime its just too repetitif there no level that actually pop in your face and your like oh yeah that level they all ressemble themselves and just monster along the way.
Blood Ghoul wrote:Sometimes it seems my blood spurts out in gobs, as if it were a fountain's pulsing sobs. I clearly hear it mutter as it goes yet cannot find the wound from which it flows. Before I met you, baby, I didn't know what I was missing.
Ryrir
Pronouns: he/him/his

Re: stick mice in my head and then beat my head in with a hammer and let them back out

Post by Ryrir »

You definitely should.
this is getting laundromatic
Lazy_
druine
Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by Lazy_ »

do it!!
is there an integer overflow when you become 256 years old
GenesisJames
Music reviewer and drawer of cute girls.

Post by GenesisJames »

About how many exits is this? I'm really feeling like LPing something short before I start testing my new capture card, so this might be cool to do!

EDIT: Nevermind the question, read the SMWC page for it. Definitely gonna be playing this.