(shouting)

THE SMBX CLASSICS COLLECTION (Volumes 11-13)

wanna make a game, or anything else? seminal bloom!
Knux

THE SMBX CLASSICS COLLECTION (Volumes 11-13)

Post by Knux »

While Joey’s forum does offer a lot of episodes, the site has only been running since 2014, and many SMBX episodes released between 2009 and 2013 were never reuploaded.

The overall purpose of the SMBX Classics Collection is to find and preserve rare SMBX episodes and demos that are no longer available, or easily attainable to the public. In addition to this, shine a light on obscure and underated gems that have shown up over the years only to be overlooked or forgotten about. There are so many episodes I would love to play again but can't because they are virtually impossible to find, with some creators without their own episodes themselves.

Episodes are found, and most include an interview with the level designer themselves (which gives a great insight to our community history). Some even include previously unreleased levels and demos such as The Apocalypse of Foroze, and many more features. The general idea is to add a little bit more than just the episode folder, although in some cases this is not possible.

Past Volumes

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Episode or Demo?
Episodes in bold:

1. The Valtteri Island
2. The Apocalypse Of Foroze
3. The Great Empire Trilogy
4. 4masty's World
5. Super Mario Adventures
6. Pie Island
7. Kyasarin's World
8. Mario's Great Quest
9. Bowser's Brain Control Takeover
10. Knux World
11. Mario Vs. The Moonbase
12. The Golden Shrooms
13. Mario And The Hidden Land

I am always looking for more episodes to re-issue. If you have made an episode and would like a re-release, or happen to have a rare and hard to find episode, just send me a PM and we can discuss plans. Bonus points for bonus material.

I have uploaded PDF files in the past and there have been issues with it resizing, if so please tell me!

wiki page: http://www.supermariobrosx.org/wiki/The ... Collection
Last edited by Knux 5 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
raocow
the death of the incredible huge
Location: maybe the Wizards are the most complex, and the sales guys are up their daily
https://raocow.talkhaus.com/

Re: THE SMBX CLASSICS COLLECTION (VOLUMES 4-7)

Post by raocow »

haha, oh man, these episode covers are kinda amazing
the chillaxest of dragonsImage
GenesisJames
Music reviewer and drawer of cute girls.

Re: THE SMBX CLASSICS COLLECTION (VOLUMES 4-7)

Post by GenesisJames »

Haha, I really dig the Criterion Collection-styled covers. Cool way to keep track of some SMBX episodes!
Knux

Re: THE SMBX CLASSICS COLLECTION (Volumes 11-13)

Post by Knux »

Updated with new releases.