(shouting)

A2MT Complete! 1.9.5 Released!

wanna make a game, or anything else? seminal bloom!
Tobi555
New A2MT Guy

Re: A2MT Complete! 1.9.5 Released!

Post by Tobi555 »

575Yoshi wrote: 6 years ago Will a resource pack for the hack be released like there was with the original ASMT? Personally I'd like to get my hands on some of the music used.
Not from me but I'm sure someone will do it. YelseyKing already has an SPC set for A2MT.
Jongseok

Post by Jongseok »

Tobi555 wrote:Not from me but I'm sure someone will do it. YelseyKing already has an SPC set for A2MT.
Yes, YelseyKing uploaded the latest SPC set and I even uploaded it in this topic.
Araragi Marisa's Anime List: MAL List
Jongseok

Post by Jongseok »

575Yoshi wrote: 6 years ago Will a resource pack for the hack be released like there was with the original ASMT? Personally I'd like to get my hands on some of the music used.
If you want to get A2MT's SPC set, here it is.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B7eAs ... XdqSzVKNjg
RussianManSMWC
Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by RussianManSMWC »

Why "La joie de glisser" by tenta was not included here? Is it because it's missing background? If so, I found it on SMWC.
Tobi555
New A2MT Guy

Post by Tobi555 »

RussianManSMWC wrote: 6 years ago Why "La joie de glisser" by tenta was not included here? Is it because it's missing background? If so, I found it on SMWC.
Background issues, palette issues, was already to far in with chest contents inserted. I told Tenta to remake it for a future A2XT episode. :)
RussianManSMWC

Post by RussianManSMWC »

I thought if QubicTom can play it if we'll insert it back, or without it, but maybe it's in his current fishmarket.
idol
its only scary if its wet
First name: idol
Pronouns: she/her

Post by idol »

was the treasure chest stuff from a2mt ever released as a resource btw
Tobi555
New A2MT Guy

Post by Tobi555 »

idol wrote: 6 years ago was the treasure chest stuff from a2mt ever released as a resource btw
ASM-wise you'd have to ask Chdata or Diortem they're the ones that made the chest system to my knowledge. :)
Jongseok

Post by Jongseok »

Tobi555 wrote: 6 years ago
idol wrote: 6 years ago was the treasure chest stuff from a2mt ever released as a resource btw
ASM-wise you'd have to ask Chdata or Diortem they're the ones that made the chest system to my knowledge. :)
You can download the chest sys, music, some patches and more...

https://talkhaus.raocow.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=1265
Super Maks 64
Just your usual SMW hacker

Post by Super Maks 64 »

Is there anything that couldn't be inserted aside from Extraordinary Flipnotes, or are there any issues (excluding music)? I would like to help with ASM problems like Extraordinary Flipnotes.
Tobi555
New A2MT Guy

Post by Tobi555 »

Super Maks 64 wrote: 6 years ago Is there anything that couldn't be inserted aside from Extraordinary Flipnotes, or are there any issues (excluding music)? I would like to help with ASM problems like Extraordinary Flipnotes.
There we're concepts that we're planned but reworked into other projects. There's nothing major left to fix I have a hotfix right now for some minor things. Flipnotes will not be coming back nor will Glisser. ASM-wise there's nothing left, however if you want to help with something SMWCP2 is in a need for someone good with ASM. I was approached to help with that project as well. :)
Super Maks 64

Post by Super Maks 64 »

I know that concepts like siblings were reworked in A2XT, but why won't Flipside and Glisser come back? SMWCP2 is a mess and no one out of the dev team knows what's happening, there's an issue repository, but that's rarely updated and the current base rom isn't available for download (last one is from 2015).

The only thing I could try to do is make the music work on accurate emulators if you would want to.
Tobi555
New A2MT Guy

Post by Tobi555 »

Super Maks 64 wrote: 6 years ago I know that concepts like siblings were reworked in A2XT, but why won't Flipside and Glisser come back? SMWCP2 is a mess and no one out of the dev team knows what's happening, there's an issue repository, but that's rarely updated and the current base rom isn't available for download (last one is from 2015).

The only thing I could try to do is make the music work on accurate emulators if you would want to.
Because the game was already ahead of level insertion in regards to testing, chests, etc. In regards to SMWCP2, yea it's a mess, wish the community would focus on finishing it. Still contemplating on jumping in to help them, I'm in talk with the dev's.
Super Maks 64

Post by Super Maks 64 »

Link
So, this is A2MT Complete with Extraordinary Flipnotes! inserted along with its levelASM and blocks (also the bug QubicTom encountered is fixed) and it also has music inserted with AddMusicK.

Was there any other level whose levelASM or blocks couldn't be inserted?
raocow
the death of the incredible huge
Location: maybe the Wizards are the most complex, and the sales guys are up their daily
https://raocow.talkhaus.com/

Post by raocow »

what the

this is supposed to be impossible
the chillaxest of dragonsImage
Tobi555
New A2MT Guy

Post by Tobi555 »

Super Maks 64 wrote: 6 years ago zelda
So, this is A2MT Complete with Extraordinary Flipnotes! inserted along with its levelASM and blocks (also the bug QubicTom encountered is fixed) and it also has music inserted with AddMusicK.

Was there any other level whose levelASM or blocks couldn't be inserted?
But it still doesn't have a chest right? Have you tested the entire game to make sure said insertion hasn't messed with anything else? I know using AddMusicK on this game can create some issues. Unfortunately, I won't be adding it to the official project without said testing or a chest but it's awesome you did that :)
Super Maks 64

Post by Super Maks 64 »

The levelASM was inserted in freespace in bank $07 and the blocks were inserted with BTSD, so they shouldn't break anything.

AddMusicK doesn't have issues itself, just levelASM like in A.D.D. that tries to use AM4's code that was entirely deleted by AMK had to be changed, but AMK is the safest music insertion tool and I would like to continue making a version of A2MT with AMK.

This comment (if it doesn't go directly to the comment you have to scroll a litle bit down) is Kaizoman's comment about the level which includes the original idea for the chest.
Adding a graphic shouldn't be hard, but I'm going to check out how the chest text works and add it.
Tobi555
New A2MT Guy

Post by Tobi555 »

Super Maks 64 wrote: 6 years ago The levelASM was inserted in freespace in bank $07 and the blocks were inserted with BTSD, so they shouldn't break anything.

AddMusicK doesn't have issues itself, just levelASM like in A.D.D. that tries to use AM4's code that was entirely deleted by AMK had to be changed, but AMK is the safest music insertion tool and I would like to continue making a version of A2MT with AMK.

This comment (if it doesn't go directly to the comment you have to scroll a litle bit down) is Kaizoman's comment about the level which includes the original idea for the chest.
Adding a graphic shouldn't be hard, but I'm going to check out how the chest text works and add it.
Feel free maybe we can use this as a base for a future 2.0 :) As it stands 1.9.5 should be uploaded to SMWC (if they accept it). Regarding the chests be careful cuz there's tons of stuff me and Mario90 had to work around regarding that ASM like some Items having their palette linked with Demo, layer shenanigans for 2 or 3 items, etc.
Super Maks 64

Post by Super Maks 64 »

Update
Adds chest text (no graphics yet) for Extraordinary Flip Notes! and La joie de glisser (temporary text for glisser) and also fixes few music changes.

Can someone with more knowledge about the levels tell me if something unusual with the music happens? (like if after you beat a boss wrong music plays)
RussianManSMWC

Post by RussianManSMWC »

Does mountain map supposed to have cave music?
Super Maks 64

Post by Super Maks 64 »

I haven't inserted the mountain, forest and final OW music themes, because I would have to go through the whole thread to find them.
Should probably do that today though.
Jongseok

Post by Jongseok »

Super Maks 64 wrote: 6 years ago I haven't inserted the mountain, forest and final OW music themes, because I would have to go through the whole thread to find them.
Should probably do that today though.
I can give you those mml files now with amk version. And how bout inserting new sampled songs? AM4 Songs are cursed.
Super Maks 64

Post by Super Maks 64 »

Jongseok wrote:
Sure

Bug report: You can screen scroll an autoscroll sprite in level 52 (Thwomp Ahoy sublevel) causing the game to freeze.
Fix:

Code: Select all

org $0785E3
db $14,$A2

org $07A214
INC $87
RTS
Tobi555
New A2MT Guy

Post by Tobi555 »

Super Maks 64 wrote: 6 years ago
Jongseok wrote:
Sure

Bug report: You can screen scroll an autoscroll sprite in level 52 (Thwomp Ahoy sublevel) causing the game to freeze.
Fix:

Code: Select all

org $0785E3
db $14,$A2

org $07A214
INC $87
RTS
I'll put this on the list for bugs that need fixing. I've been busy so I don't know when I'll get this done. Thanks for the report though Maks :) EDIT: I also appreciate your fan project to make it snes9x compatible :)
Jongseok

Post by Jongseok »

Super Maks 64 wrote:
Romancing Saga 3 - Last Battle, DKC- Fear Factory, DKC2 - Forest Interlude, Yoshi's Island Soundtracks, Knuckles Chaotix - Seascape, Sampled Main OW. I don't know where it is... I mean zip file..