(shouting)

A2MT Complete! 1.9.5 Released!

wanna make a game, or anything else? seminal bloom!
Tobi555
New A2MT Guy

Re: A2MT Complete! 1.9.1 Released!

Post by Tobi555 »

Wyatt wrote:I just got to abstract moon world and it has no sample bank! It sounds so bad lol, we need to fix it
Do you have a sampled bank version readily available? :lol: It doesn't sound too bad :P
Last edited by Tobi555 7 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
YelseyKing
Anyone want a banana? :3
First name: Matt

Post by YelseyKing »

Been playing through A2MT, finally. Working on the SPC set, as promised; already found a few songs that weren't in the "Fish Market" version, and a couple of the overworld themes sound slightly different than the ones in the existing SPC set, so I grabbed those too. Though there's still quite a ways left to go. Overall, I'm pretty impressed at the improvements. Still a tough game (I'm abusing save states... I regret nothing :P ), but I'm enjoying it on the whole a lot more than I thought I would. The hidden treasures amuse me.
Ayjo and Meya are watching you. Be on your best behavior.

Moists:

The (Talkhaus) Price is Right
On hiatus. It'll return someday.
Tobi555
New A2MT Guy

Post by Tobi555 »

YelseyKing wrote:Been playing through A2MT, finally. Working on the SPC set, as promised; already found a few songs that weren't in the "Fish Market" version, and a couple of the overworld themes sound slightly different than the ones in the existing SPC set, so I grabbed those too. Though there's still quite a ways left to go. Overall, I'm pretty impressed at the improvements. Still a tough game (I'm abusing save states... I regret nothing :P ), but I'm enjoying it on the whole a lot more than I thought I would. The hidden treasures amuse me.
Wonderful to hear! We did fix a crap ton of stuff and even more that's not even in the patch notes, ya know small little things that help the overall experience. Glad your enjoying it I wouldn't want you to regret it, this game is brutal :P Don't forget every level has a chest also, some are Talkhaus references and some are just silly :)
YelseyKing

Post by YelseyKing »

One thing I should probably check, now that I think about it... were any existing songs within A2MT tweaked at all, and would thereby require an SPC redump? I mean, not counting the newly added songs and all.

Also, uhh... are these things in Air Arena *supposed* to look like this?

Image Image

Moists:

Jongseok

Post by Jongseok »

YelseyKing wrote:One thing I should probably check, now that I think about it... were any existing songs within A2MT tweaked at all, and would thereby require an SPC redump? I mean, not counting the newly added songs and all.

Image Image
Maybe ExGFX is missing.
Or ips patch was done poorly.
Araragi Marisa's Anime List: MAL List
Jongseok

Post by Jongseok »

No, it works fine on my emulator. I tested 3 mins ago. Heh.. Maybe your ips to rom patch was done poorly I think.
Tobi555
New A2MT Guy

Post by Tobi555 »

YelseyKing wrote:One thing I should probably check, now that I think about it... were any existing songs within A2MT tweaked at all, and would thereby require an SPC redump? I mean, not counting the newly added songs and all.

Image Image
I'm not experiencing this issue with 1.9.1. Not sure what's causing this for you. In regards to music, Jongseok changed a DKC2 song in Demo Kong Country but other than that no music changes to existing songs. :) You could have messed up the patching, something happened while taking the SPCs, etc. could be anything. Re-patch it and make sure to play on ZSNES. :)
Last edited by Tobi555 7 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Jongseok

Post by Jongseok »

Tobi555 wrote:

Image Image
I'm not experiencing this issue with 1.9.1. Not sure what's causing this for you. In regards to music, Jongseok changed a DKC2 song in Demo Kong Country but other than that no music changes to existing songs. :)
And we inserted two remix Here We Go, athletic and 3 brand new OW songs. Yep, I changed Forest Interlude song but it's still unsampled.
Tobi555
New A2MT Guy

Post by Tobi555 »

Let me know when you've figured out the issue Yelsey :) I checked in game and Lunar Magic too and there's no sprite issues going on :)
Jongseok

Post by Jongseok »

- Another Suggestion -
How about patching the block duplication Glitch?

Players can farm lives very easily like this. By patching this, we can protect from farming lives.
Last edited by Jongseok 7 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
Tobi555
New A2MT Guy

Post by Tobi555 »

Jongseok wrote:- Another Suggestion -
Your image is broken, oh you mean how you can dupe blocks with a shell? Naaahhh it's whatever honestly :)

EDIT: Farming lives is going to happen in this game no matter what I do and Nezumi's Farm is meant as a level dedicated to life farming anyways.
Jongseok

Post by Jongseok »

Ignore that broken image. Also players can get more than two mushrooms or get a key.
Jongseok

Post by Jongseok »

Tobi555 wrote:
Jongseok wrote:- Another Suggestion -
Your image is broken, oh you mean how you can dupe blocks with a shell? Naaahhh it's whatever honestly :)

EDIT: Farming lives is going to happen in this game no matter what I do and Nezumi's Farm is meant as a level dedicated to life farming anyways.
Ignore that broken image. Also players can get more than two mushrooms or get a key.
Last edited by Jongseok 7 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Tobi555
New A2MT Guy

Post by Tobi555 »

Jongseok wrote: Ignore that broken image. Also players can get more than two mushrooms or get a key.
Meh fine by me, the double key would be a bother to even double grab and what's the point to doing that anyways and a double power-up is whatever, not that big a deal. I discourage glitching for stuff, that you should play the game as intended, but not enough to bother patching it. :)
Wyatt

Post by Wyatt »

Tobi555 wrote:
Wyatt wrote:I just got to abstract moon world and it has no sample bank! It sounds so bad lol, we need to fix it
Do you have a sampled bank version readily available? :lol: It doesn't sound too bad :P
Here's the bank, the version in-game should work with the sample bank
Tobi555
New A2MT Guy

Post by Tobi555 »

Wyatt wrote:
Tobi555 wrote:
Here's the bank, the version in-game should work with the sample bank
Sweet! I'll leave this to Jongseok to test out if he wants to and make sure everything's working properly. :)
Jongseok

Post by Jongseok »

We don't have a bank. We used all.
Jongseok

Post by Jongseok »

Tobi555 wrote: Sweet! I'll leave this to Jongseok to test out if he wants to and make sure everything's working properly. :)
I want to use a bnk but we used all available bank. No freespace.
YelseyKing

Post by YelseyKing »

Hmm. I tried downloading and patching a different SMW ROM with it, but all it did was cause the entire thing to fail to load. I tried with multiple patchers, too, so I don't think that was the problem... There are probably multiple SMW ROMs floating around the net... which should I use to patch it? I couldn't find any notes about that included, so...

Also, the Air Arena stuff is the *only* time I've experienced any graphical glitchiness, and I *am* using ZSNES.

Moists:

Jongseok

Post by Jongseok »

YelseyKing wrote:Hmm. I tried downloading and patching a different SMW ROM with it, but all it did was cause the entire thing to fail to load. I tried with multiple patchers, too, so I don't think that was the problem... There are probably multiple SMW ROMs floating around the net... which should I use to patch it? I couldn't find any notes about that included, so...

Also, the Air Arena stuff is the *only* time I've experienced any graphical glitchiness, and I *am* using ZSNES.
Use Lunar Magic's patch. Sorry for short comment. But that's the easiest way. You don't need other programs.
YelseyKing

Post by YelseyKing »

All right. This is strange. I re-patched the ROM I had, and... now the graphics glitches are fixed...? This makes no sense, but whatever. It works now. :P

Moists:

Jongseok

Post by Jongseok »

YelseyKing wrote:All right. This is strange. I re-patched the ROM I had, and... now the graphics glitches are fixed...? This makes no sense, but whatever. It works now. :P
If you use LIPS(Lunar IPS) old patch program, some problem will occur. So I don't use LIPS. I use Lunar Magic or Floating IPS.
YelseyKing

Post by YelseyKing »

...however, messing with these different ROMs seems to have screwed with my save file. The stages I completed are still counted as so, but I lost all my treasures and parrot coins. Emulation!

Moists:

Jongseok

Post by Jongseok »

Oh, really? I just copy srm file to new one. You mean you need to start from 0 per every update. That's bad and stupid..
Tobi555
New A2MT Guy

Post by Tobi555 »

That shouldn't be the case, look at Tom. Sounds like a lot of weird unknown things are happening to you but I'm glad it works now XD Not sure about the save thing that's kinda weird, something probs happened while you we're trying to patch it or something, hard to say since I'm not doing it :lol: