(shouting)

A2MT Complete! 1.9.5 Released!

wanna make a game, or anything else? seminal bloom!
Jongseok

Re: A2MT Complete! TESTING PHASE FOR 1.9

Post by Jongseok »

Tobi555 wrote:
I can give you SAMPLE TOOL. I downloaded the SAMPLE TOOL on my mobile. Hahahahaha Where? On Korean SMW Hacking blog.
You can do this easily!!
Araragi Marisa's Anime List: MAL List
Jongseok

Post by Jongseok »

No time to do computer today. 'Cause it's my birthday as you can see. On the main page of Talkhaus :)
Tobi555
New A2MT Guy

Post by Tobi555 »

Jongseok wrote:
Tobi555 wrote:
I can give you SAMPLE TOOL. I downloaded the SAMPLE TOOL on my mobile. Hahahahaha Where? On Korean SMW Hacking blog.
You can do this easily!!
Fine as long as it'll fix the music issue. I saw that happy birthday :) Send me a link to it
Jongseok

Post by Jongseok »

Touch only level 184, 185, 186. If you do something wrong, that level will sound chichichichichichichichichichichchi!!!Cchidchidhhdclkfdfhdchachachachadhdiwoiuasgklkadsjgsfw!!
Jongseok

Post by Jongseok »

Tobi555 wrote:
Here we go! Upload the ancient tool.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B7eAs ... FZGT01heUk
Jongseok

Post by Jongseok »

@Tobi555
Also, thank you. I enjoy my birthday. :lol:
Tobi555
New A2MT Guy

Post by Tobi555 »

Jongseok wrote:@Tobi555
Also, thank you. I enjoy my birthday. :lol:
Yup :) Also thanks for the download I fixed it :)
Jongseok

Post by Jongseok »

Oh really? I'm so happy. Because you handled the Sample Tool. Now let's learn addmusic. (just joke)
Jongseok

Re: A2MT Complete! 1.9 Released!

Post by Jongseok »

Tobi555 wrote:
Which emulator do you use? And what's your favorite SNES emu?
Tobi555
New A2MT Guy

Post by Tobi555 »

Jongseok wrote:
Tobi555 wrote:
This game was made on ZSNES by the peeps before me so that's primarily what I use :)
Jongseok

Post by Jongseok »

Tobi555 wrote:
Jongseok wrote:
Tobi555 wrote:
This game was made on ZSNES by the peeps before me so that's primarily what I use :)
Fortunately, A2MT works fine on SNES9x and snes9x EX+(Android SNES9x) Handy emulator. Also I play PS1 games on my mobile. I LoVe that!!
Jongseok

Post by Jongseok »

YEEEEESSSS! It's finished!! Now I can play real A2MT. Not a base rom. Any change or fix?
Tobi555
New A2MT Guy

Post by Tobi555 »

Jongseok wrote:YEEEEESSSS! It's finished!! Now I can play real A2MT. Not a base rom. Any change or fix?
A few minor level fix's for the most part aside from the music :)
Jongseok

Post by Jongseok »

People on Korean SMW hacking blog don't know what it is... Poor A2MT. JUMP is famous but.. A2MT is... a just hack..
Jongseok

Post by Jongseok »

Whatever...
Last edited by Jongseok 7 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Jongseok

Post by Jongseok »

Tobi555 wrote:
I don't know why music no.2A and 68 exist. They weren't used on a2mt. Also, a2mt didn't use the sample tool. They used ASM patch to insert a bnk sample data. Sample Tool is GUI system.
YelseyKing
Anyone want a banana? :3
First name: Matt

Post by YelseyKing »

Is this the FINAL final release? Like, with all the music in place and everything?
Ayjo and Meya are watching you. Be on your best behavior.

Moists:

The (Talkhaus) Price is Right
On hiatus. It'll return someday.
Tobi555
New A2MT Guy

Post by Tobi555 »

YelseyKing wrote:Is this the FINAL final release? Like, with all the music in place and everything?
Yes, everything is inserted and works, there's even a brand new song that was composed by Kshaard for the final world. If I get a bunch of bug reports then I'll do another update though. I need to update B-Side eventually when Anon get's around to it but yes the entire game is done. :)
YelseyKing
Anyone want a banana? :3
First name: Matt

Post by YelseyKing »

Tobi555 wrote:
YelseyKing wrote:Is this the FINAL final release? Like, with all the music in place and everything?
Yes, everything is inserted and works, there's even a brand new song that was composed by Kshaard for the final world. If I get a bunch of bug reports then I'll do another update though. I need to update B-Side eventually when Anon get's around to it but yes the entire game is done. :)
Sweet. I'll give it a try soon-ish. And update the SPC set while I'm at it. :P
Ayjo and Meya are watching you. Be on your best behavior.

Moists:

The (Talkhaus) Price is Right
On hiatus. It'll return someday.
Tobi555
New A2MT Guy

Post by Tobi555 »

YelseyKing wrote:
Tobi555 wrote:
Sweet. I'll give it a try soon-ish. And update the SPC set while I'm at it. :P
Sounds good! Thanks for trying it :) I hope you enjoy A2MT and the new track's we've implemented! :D
Wyatt

Post by Wyatt »

The music still breaks on accurate emulators :x :o :evil: :x :x :x :x :o :o :o :o :o :o :? :?

We may need to do the hex editing thing. I'll do it myself if someone can tell me which songs break and give me the txt files for them.

To be clear, this is NOT the songs with wonky pitches, it's the songs with too much echo. The music breaks right when you get onto the overworld for the first time, so that's one offending song.

Side note: The .ips only works on a headered file, is that still the standard? I thought everyone patched unheadered .sfcs these days, maybe I'm out of the loop though
Ryrir
Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by Ryrir »

Wyatt wrote:The music still breaks on accurate emulators

We may need to do the hex editing thing. I'll do it myself if someone can tell me which songs break and give me the txt files for them.

To be clear, this is NOT the songs with wonky pitches, it's the songs with too much echo. The music breaks right when you get onto the overworld for the first time, so that's one offending song.

Side note: The .ips only works on a headered file, is that still the standard? I thought everyone patched unheadered .sfcs these days, maybe I'm out of the loop though
the problem is that it's not only the music that breaks on accurate emulators, but a whole bunch of ASM as well (especially bosses for some reason)

if you really want to play A2MT on any emulators that aren't ZSNES you'd almost have to create an entirely different version where you bypass various ASM related sections as well as fixing the music.

it would certainly require a lot more effort (and knowledge!) than just hexediting, and I don't really see anyone willing to step up to the task

it's definitely not ideal, but it is what it is
this is getting laundromatic
Tobi555
New A2MT Guy

Post by Tobi555 »

Ryrir wrote:if you really want to play A2MT on any emulators that aren't ZSNES you'd almost have to create an entirely different version where you bypass various ASM related sections as well as fixing the music.

it would certainly require a lot more effort (and knowledge!) than just hexediting, and I don't really see anyone willing to step up to the task

it's definitely not ideal, but it is what it is
I'm gonna have to agree unfortunately. In order to get it working on more accurate stuff ASM and some bosses would have to be removed or altered to the point where level's aren't even the same anymore. Just like ASMT, A2MT will only ever work for ZSNES, I always knew this to be the case. :lol:
Jongseok

Post by Jongseok »

Tobi555 wrote:
Long time no see.
I checked the sample tool once, Here is the problem. level 10, 184 and 186(Demo Kong Country) are set to No.30 I said Forest Interlude song sounds weird on PM. We need to fix and reupload it.
Tobi555
New A2MT Guy

Post by Tobi555 »

Jongseok wrote:
Tobi555 wrote:
Long time no see.
I checked the sample tool once, Here is the problem. level 10, 184 and 186(Demo Kong Country) are set to No.30 I said Forest Interlude song sounds weird on PM. We need to fix and reupload it.
Already fixed it, will release a bug fixed version later at some point down the line. Level 10 is already set to 65 but I set 184 and 186 to 65.