(shouting)

Pokemon Raygeki

wanna make a game, or anything else? seminal bloom!
ViolaCourtes

Pokemon Raygeki

Post by ViolaCourtes »

Hello there today i present you Pokemon Raygeki.

Straight from the rules in this order:

"Show what you're using to make your game"
I am using the Pokemon Essentials GS Kit by Comboy to make this game
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=349305

"An introduction to your project"
Well, some time ago i though about making a GSC styled Fangame for Pokemon since Gen 2 has been my favourite Gen since i played all 3 of them. First it started out to be a hack based on Pokemon Ruby, but later on i decided to devel it Pokemon Essentials. After i found out there even is a Kit for it i started using it and started to re-learn all the stuff i gotta do.

"The plot and back-story of the game"
"Welcome to Raygeki. Our major is proud to welcome you to our homeland, and we hope you will enjoy your stay." This story has nothing to do with the original Pokemon G/S/C games! You and your mother have traveled to the Raygeki Region. Your new home is Zeron Town, a quiet and calm place. This is also where you get your first pokemon from Professor Oak, who happens to be there, Since you graduated, you have been promised to get a Vulpix... and you're getting it today! Meanwhile, Team Rocket has also appeared in the Region to steal some Pokemon, and perhaps even legendary Pokemon who watch over this Region. You think the Police is going to stop them? You couldn't be more wrong, as the Police and the entire government are corrup; you will have to fight against the law! Meanwhile, the new Gyms have opened their doors, and even the Elite Four have arrived.. Are you strong enough to take them all out? And who is this mysterious person you keep running into, and what is he up to? The Raygeki Region has a lot to offer, and now's the time to find out what!

"A list of features"
- Only Gen 1 and Gen 2 Pokemons, others from Gen 3-today are not appearing in this Fan Game. It's mainly because above 200 Pokemon should be enough to catch instead of 600 and more.
- Old school feeling, Gen 2 style tiles will bring you back into the old Gameboy times.
- Fight against the law! Advisors, Politics, Police and even the Mayor will fight you!
- Professor Oak will be the Rival in this game! He will keep popping up and test the Pokemon you got so far in a Battle.
- New Gym Leaders and Elite-4 Leaders!
- New Villain Team called Team Charm
- Magikarp and Ditto now have useful moves.
- Magikarp can learn other good attacks plus his base stats have been changed, he now also evolves at level 36 due the changes to him.
- Ditto now for example learns Bodyslam so Ditto also doesn't just have Transform until you run out of AP on it and Ditto becomes a struggle slave
- More to come soon!

Screenshots:

Want to help improving this Game?
Hit me up with a pm if you want!

Current Team:
ViolaCourtes(League Painter on Discord)
Marina (Homie Memerina)

"Credits"
POKéMON ESSENTIALS
was created by:

Flameguru
Poccil (Peter O.)
Maruno

With contributions from:

MiDas Mike
Boushy
Near Fantastica
Brother1440
PinkMan
FL.
Popper
Genzai Kawakami
Rataime
Harshboy
SoundSpawn
help-14
the__end
IceGod64
Venom12
Jacob O. Wobbrock
Wachunga
KitsuneKouta
xLeD
Lisa Anthony
and everyone else who helped out

"POKéMON ESSENTIALS GS"
was created by:

COMBOY

3rd, 4rd & 5th generation POKéMON
devamped sprites made by:

COMBOY
DarkDoom3000
Koolboyman
AkaiIsamu
Neslug
NICKtendo DS
Wes
pokekoks
Mighty Jetters
Alpha Six
Jeremy
Lockerz102
JoshR691
Koopaul
Parasect047
Ike
ClawedNyasu
Layle
SengirDev
Devicho

Special thanks to:

THE SPRITERS RESOURSE
Maruno
FL.
Umbreon
Pia Carrot
kcgcrazy
mej71
out written
kiedisticelixer

"RPG MAKER XP" by:

ENTERBRAIN
Signature
ViolaCourtes

Re: Pokemon Raygeki

Post by ViolaCourtes »

Just a quick update for this.. Route 002 has been made now.

Signature
Rejnka

Re: Pokemon Raygeki

Post by Rejnka »

I made a list of evolutions of Gen 1/2 'mons that could be useful for competitive porpoises. But I never saved it. Oops.