- A souped-up Yacht of Opinions with 8 totally remodeled hubs + small improvements!
- A dumb thingy where you can view my comments on the levels!
- Judge, raocow and Pyro favourite and least favourite banners added!
- LunaLua character, powerup, and mount filters, and a Demo counter!
- The ability to Start+Select out of any level!
- A new Control Room with a bunch of options, ala MaGLX2!
- A new "Hall of Speedruns" area featuring all of Zyglrox Odyssey's speedrun records + a new speed-based level, SPEED ZONE!
- A brand-new three part final level with sections by many different Talkhausers, ending in a difficult boss!
- Unlockable bonuses to completely break your experience!
- Twelve brand-new "Umbra Missions" that remix old levels and add everyone's favourite edgy fanfiction, Umbra Noctis "Aim Sure Pro" Tenebrae!
- Other stuff I guess!
Q & A:
What is required for this episode?
Obviously SMBX is required, as well as an installation of LunaLua. Get the latest version you can, I'm not sure which exact version would be the minimum. I'd recommend just getting SMBX 2.0, as I can 100% confirm the episode works with everything included in it.
How many stars are in the episode?
196 stars, compared to the original's 178.
How compatible is this episode with the original release of MaGLX?
Everything is fully compatible, except for one thing. If you have an 100% completed save file and have grabbed the last star in the Space-Time Rift/Hall of Unexpected Persons, you have to go inside your save file and delete the lines for that star. Well, it's not required, but you'll have one more star than intended, and why would you want 197 stars when you could have a nice, round 196?
How do I play the Umbra Missions? I don't see them in the hub.
You must have a MaGLX2 save file to unlock the Umbra Missions. There isn't any specific requirement, you just need to have at least one star from MaGLX2. Once you have that, Umbra and the Umbra Missions will automatically appear in the hub.
I disabled the star locks, but Hall of Speedruns and Supergammler Castle are still locked?
Intentional. Since they are both meant as some of the final things you do in the game, I made it so you couldn't just get to them right off the bat.
I get a "table index is nil" error in the third part of Supergammler Castle and all the lua breaks!
You have an outdated cinematX. Get the new version here.
pyro you're such a dorkatron/nerd/butt
i know :)
Horikawa Otane, for making this contest happen in the first place and helping with the Lua
raocow, for being an awesome dude and playing the contest
8flight and Ignoritus, for judging the contest
Hoeloe, for making an assortment of Lua libraries used in this
SAJewers, for making the original hub
Willhart, for making amazing tilesets
Zyglrox Odyssey, for speedrunning this monster
Have fun with this! If you find any bugs, report them please, and all feedback is appreciated! :3