Current Game: Distorted Travesty 3
- Goofy Night Sparrow
- Posts: 386
- Joined: 7 years ago
- Pronouns: he/she/they
- Location: Somewhere in Gensokyo
EDIT: Had to watch an LP video to better understand this boss. Thank you WhattayaBrian, I probably wouldn't have been able to understand certain parts without your video.
Final Fantasy XIV (everything will be 80 eventually)
Labyrinth of Touhou: Gensokyo and the Heaven-Piercing Great Tree (the sequel ive experienced many times but now on the switch isn't that cool)
Strawberry Bose Partial Translations and Patches!
ZephyrBurst wrote:I know what's causing that. Next patch (whenever in the future that happens) will have that fixed.Validon98 wrote:Potential bug report thingy:
To you guys that have played up to the first boss in the final level:
I've been meaning to draw something like that since that room title came up in RobinLSL's LP, and since he recently finished his LP, I figured this would be a good way to commemorate seeing the whole game and to give back a tiny bit for all the enjoyment I've gotten from the series.
New playable content and story:
- There's some new content directly relevant to the story, namely
chapter 21and a new area that's required to access it.
- There are now basically
4 endings total: bad end, normal end, good end, and joke end.The latter two are added in this update.
- The original normal end had its post-credits dialogue modified, so if you don't know how to access the new story content you can revisit this dialogue for a hint.
- Door B in Bubble Tower is accessible after
you clear the game with good end. It has some optional bonus content (some more thought out than others).
- Some optional bosses outside that room are added, too. The way to access them is somewhat related to what you do in the new content.
- Ways to set up how character/ability swap buttons function.
- Options for how you transition to the game over screen (or skip it and pick the default option to resume the game).
- A rudimentary command line system to help you manage multiple save files, if you don't like manually renaming saves.
- Support for adjusting the left stick deadzone for your gamepad.
- Some new modes have been added. Most are silly modifications but some might be taken up as a challenge. Note that some modes need to be enabled each time you load the save, rather than starting the game with the mode inherently set in your save data.
- Nightmare mode has been revised so that it's more than just turning off a bunch of things you have in normal mode. There are buffs added, some plainly visible (you start with some of the equipment items you can buy in normal mode) and some subtle, to mitigate the lack of regular progression of getting more powerful through leveling that you have in normal mode.
- One of the abilities exclusive to nightmare mode has been changed. It was previously
an extra level of buster charge; now it's
a way to store up to three fully charged buster shots by continuing to hold down the charge. That means you can shoot these charged shots immediately without charging before each one.
- One other mode that I want to mention is permanent easy. This halves all damage take, so that you don't need to toggle assist mode (which has some penalties) in a given room to be able to take more hits. Permanent easy mode does not stack with assist mode. This is there if the normal mode is too hard, but it's also possible to combine nightmare mode with permanent easy mode if you want to experience the changes of nightmare mode (including exclusive abilities) with more cushion.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests