(shouting)

Mental Complex: An RPG-maker Horror Game

wanna make a game, or anything else? seminal bloom!
sedron
im proud of you kid

Re: Mental Complex: An RPG-maker Horror Game

Post by sedron »

Mikkofier wrote:Bumping this to ask: Working hard or hardly working?
Yes!

Real Talk Edit: I haven't heard anything from Cats in a while, and while I've done a tiny bit of work in RPG Maker (and I mean tiny,) as far as I know nobody else has done much either. I think interest just kind of died. =/
cats-on-ice
Back from the grave

Post by cats-on-ice »

sedron wrote:
Mikkofier wrote:Bumping this to ask: Working hard or hardly working?
Yes!

Real Talk Edit: I haven't heard anything from Cats in a while, and while I've done a tiny bit of work in RPG Maker (and I mean tiny,) as far as I know nobody else has done much either. I think interest just kind of died. =/
Me too :^/ I think I started this at a bad time, because the next few years for me would be busy and hectic.
Image<--- I h8 u horikawa
Grey V

Post by Grey V »

I unfortunately found myself in a funk with regards as to what to do myself -- I guess part of it was I wasn't entirely sure what to do with regards to contributing actually useful stuff beyond that initial sketch. I guess I've felt like there's been a need to more solidly get things down pat. The story ideas that were suggested, they sounded like they could be good but, I dunno... I guess it was kind of impenetrable to me. I purchased RPG Maker myself and have been trying to look into it myself but otherwise I can't really say I've done too much progress myself. Unfortunately I just can't say that there's been too much to capture my imagination, though that's been an issue in other fascets of my life as well. I guess for me part of thing is that I've really wanted to see how these story ideas work on a game play level. It just hasn't felt like there's a solid foundation to work with.