(shouting)

YI Collaborative Hack

wanna make a game, or anything else? seminal bloom!
S.N.N.

YI Collaborative Hack

Post by S.N.N. »

So uh, I'm not sure if this is where I should put this, but since SMWC and Talkhaus have been affiliates for a while now, I would assume here is the best place. If it's not, feel free to move it elsewhere/trash it/whatever.

A collaborative Yoshi's Island hack recently began on SMWC. Since I know there are a few people here who are interested in hacking the game, I figured I'd extend an invitation to anyone who would like to sign up for a level or two. Yoshi's Island has become a very easy (and very fun) game to hack with the release of Golden Egg a few years back, so if you're a fan of the game, I'd encourage you to lend a hand.

Link

Thanks.
Leet
Well, hello, Smith ( ´-`)ノ
First name: Chie Arale
Pronouns: she/her
https://leet.talkhaus.com/

Re: YI Collaborative Hack

Post by Leet »

i would make a level if it wasn't probably going to not work like my contest one

well maybe ill actually put more work into figuring what the hell is wrong with my roms and then make one

im mostly just really excited this is happening in general though
Well it is a decent hack but sometime its just too repetitif there no level that actually pop in your face and your like oh yeah that level they all ressemble themselves and just monster along the way.
Blood Ghoul wrote:Sometimes it seems my blood spurts out in gobs, as if it were a fountain's pulsing sobs. I clearly hear it mutter as it goes yet cannot find the wound from which it flows. Before I met you, baby, I didn't know what I was missing.
Doctor Shemp
Banned

Post by Doctor Shemp »

While I'm interested, I don't want to make any official attempt to join this if it turns out I can't make a level in this worth a damn. I'll give it a go in a currently unclaimed level and hope that both the level I make turns out alright enough to submit and that the level slot remains open.

Also oh man sprite sets are a thing that I had somehow not thought about.
Sturg
Gets his freak on with VGM
First name: sturgyman

Post by Sturg »

Went ahead and signed up.
ImageImage
Image ImageImage
RIP FISH NIPPLE BANNER