(shouting)

Some sort of Game-Idea i have (No Name)

wanna make a game, or anything else? seminal bloom!
Picochilla
The eternal Cuddles

Some sort of Game-Idea i have (No Name)

Post by Picochilla »

I hope i dont screw up this Post. Long Posts like that are not good for me...

At first: I had that Idea since about one Year. But because by lacking off by Skills (like Coding or Drawing) am i not able to realize that. Also i don't have that much Time (cause of my Fulltime Job) to do such an Project.

The main Idea
My big Idea was to do something more useful with Paint/Colours. The most Games use then just to fill out Blank Paper or more competition-like such as "Painting more than the Enemy while u can attack him"-Mechanics. So i came to the Idea to make it something Adventureful. Also i thought the main Character could be Yoshi because it matches perfectly to their colorfulnes.

The Story
It was just once a Normal Day at Yoshis Island and all the Yoshis were carefree as ever. But that styed not more long. A mysterious flying Fortress absorbed all the Colours of the Island and all the Yoshis were emotionless. The mysterios Person laughted at the Black and White Island and says: "Happyness is Color. Color is Happiness. I just need them all for my Plans!" and flew away.
What he didn't know: 2 Yoshis were there for an Vacation: The Black and the White Yoshi. Both were not affected by the mysterious Power because they're already in monochrome Colours.
As they saw the sad and unhappy Island in their Eyes, are both in agreement that they want to bring the Colours in Yoshis Island.
But where to start? The Yoshis are tryin' to think of a Possible solution. "Why don't we ask Toadsworth? Maybe he knows who it was!" aks the Whist Yoshi and the Black Yoshi agrees with that and both heading to Toadsworth's House. (I Don't really why Toadsworth...but for me he looks like he knows almost everything...)
The 2 Yoshi's telling to Toadsworth what happens at Yoshis Island. Toadsworth just freaked out (Just as ever blaaah...) and said: "THAT WAS xxx!" (Sorry! I don't have an really Idea who coubld be the Antagonist) "Do you know something?" Asks the Black one. "Of course!" Answered Toadsworth "He is the ruler of the Sadness Plains (Not to 100% sure by that Name) and the regions of the 7 Graytears (Also not 100% sure). This country was formerly once proud of their Colourfulness any neverending Happyness. But once they created a Guard, wich should protect the Colours of their country when they once got Stolen. But it camed all wrong...." Toadsworth paused.
"W-what happend?" Asked the White Yoshi pretty wondering. "The Guard went Crazy and destroyed anything what makes Happiness and could make Happy. So all the Colours. The Kingdom tried anything they could and finally are they able to Seal the Guard away. But the Region was then already Gray and Hopeless. It seems they had lost their will and hope for the once carefree Race.
But one day xxx appeared and tooked the Kingdom under his Control. His plan is to re-awaken the Guard to make a never-ending sadness of the World. If that happens is the whole World lost."
As Toadsworth ended his Story, both Yoshis were astonished and scared at the same Time. "T-t-thats t-terrible!" say'd the Black Yoshi with a trembler Voice. The White Yoshi calmed down a little bit and said "We need to du something... but what?". Both are looking pretty helpless.
"I have something that might Help you Guys.." Sayd Toadsworth with a pretty normal Voice. "What ist it?" "We need anything that could help us Toadsworth!" are both Yoshis begging to him.
Toadsworth said "Give me one Second" and put out 2 Decives out of his Chest. "Woooow" are both Yoshiys saing amazed. "These are Magic Paint Extractors (Just imagine 2 Fire Extinguisher made of glass with an Hose)" answered Toadworth. "They can Absorb the Colors out of anything and you can use that as Weapon or on yourself! Ive got them from a far related Person who were in this Kingdom when it was still Colurful. I have no use for those, so you can have it." . "Thank you very much Toadsworth" thanking both and are now full of Power again. "The Sadness Plains and the 7 Graytears are far in the East. Please stop this Guy's evil Plans!" they're saying goodbye each other and so starts the great Adventure for those two Friends.

Gameplay
Like i said in the Story-Section, you got a Device wich can absorb Colours and use them as a Weapon or on Yourself. The maximum of Colurs on that game u can actually absorb souldnt not more than 5 (Yellow, Red, Blue, Green and one i dont know right now :/ ). You can absorb the Color from almost anything like Enemys, Waterfalls or even the Fire from the Candle. Once you Absorbed the Colour one of those Tank gets Filled up a bit. U can eiter Fill it until the Tank is Full or go in further in the Stage. You can also switch the Tanks to fill in a second Colour. But watch out: On enemys or specific Stage Objects (Just like the Fire on the Candle) can only that much Color drained out until it turned Gray.

Now for the Device's Weapons/Buffs:
Any Color ha a unique Power and can be Helpful in any way. Unce u use something of the Color, the Tank gets empty a little bit. So be sure to have enought Color with you.

Those are the Powers for each Color:
Blue: Buff - Able to Fly / Weapon Water Pistol (Shoots enemys away from You. But only makes Damage in Boss Battles)
Green: Buff - Tounge (Licks on Enemys and shoot them back. Just like the Standart Yoshi) / Weapon - Sticky Slime (Shots ut a blob of Slime wich slows down the opponent)
Yellow: Buff - Walljump / Weapon: Light Stopper (Stops Time and u can use Enemys as step)
Red: Buff - Attack + / Weapon - Flamethrower (Short range, but good Damage)
Fifth Color: Buff: Stomp Attack (Useful for cracked Panels) / Weapon: Lasershot (Makes DPS, but u need to aim it by yourself)
When u use them as a Buff, the Yoshi gets the Color of that one u use now.

What i also thought, that u can mix some Colours together such as Green + Red = Brown wich makes u invincible for a short time or something else then. But they need twice as much Colour to activate (when hat is a mixed power u can use when u need).

Also u can Trade Colors between both Yoshis. So if your Black Yoshi dont need them, your White Yoshi needs it for sure.

Main Gimmick
My idea was to do that as an Puzzle/Adventure-Version of that with 8 Worlds with Stages in it. In every Stage u need to Guide both Yoshis to their Finish Flag (Black Flag for the Black one and the Withe flag for the White one) to beat the Stage. Around teh Mid-Pount each world should there be a Mid-Boss Stage thing whit Kind of Puzzle before u can face the Boss.
One u beat a Stage u get a part of Color back and a Cutscene shows you how the Color paints a Part out the Island back to his original.

Prologue
Like i said in the Beginning, i cant either Coding or Drawing stuff or something like that by far. Maybe somebody reads it and like that Idea i have and want to try that out. I am also terrible sorry if there are some grammar mistakes and such. I made that as good as i can in any way i goes.
If could possible i really wanna hear your Statemant of that kind of Idea i have. It just makin' me pretty sad when i made a post like that and get ignored D:
Also this is just a template and could possibly be changes too.

Have a good day anyways.
100% Approved!
Patooties are Talkhaus' best thing!
So... I just put in my Youtube-Channel
Ashan
The world has become a place
https://ashan.talkhaus.com/

Re: Some sort of Game-Idea i have (No Name)

Post by Ashan »

Call it A2MT