return of the lm collab??

wanna make a game, or anything else? seminal bloom!
LethalBrownies
banned

Re: return of the lm collab??

Post by LethalBrownies »

KobaBeach wrote: 1 week ago
LethalBrownies wrote: 1 week ago Casually waiting for this project to take off like :demo: :iris:
xfix is in the middle of buying a house and whatnot so, not for a few months. Please wait warmly until it is ready m(_ _)m
Oh you'd mentioned that before and I wasn't sure if it was some kind of inside joke or something, haha~

Understood! :catplanet:
Argumentable
the biggest shit

Post by Argumentable »

If you want just like basic vanilla SMW levels then I could probably do one once I'm sure the thing'd get off the ground
I'm on Twitter and Discord so say hi to me on there cause I like to vanish from here forever repeatedly also I have sigs off so I can make my sig as ugly as I want and it won't bother me this is my sig btw

Argumentable#6424 if you wanna discord me
KobaBeach
ark, whomst is a lad
First name: David
Pronouns: he/they

Post by KobaBeach »

Argumentable wrote: 1 week ago If you want just like basic vanilla SMW levels then I could probably do one once I'm sure the thing'd get off the ground
make a 105 edit the world's your oyster
RPG spreadsheet thing to brag at how enlightened i am in terms of shitty dnd video games i've beat unlike you commoners who play genshin impact 8-) 8-) 8-)
New games beat throughout the years

"Prepare for word torture! I can't keep quiet. I'm full of dangerous phrases that should be censored." - gandhi

who cares:

:pride:
Argumentable
the biggest shit

Post by Argumentable »

105 but wacky? I can do that. Don't put ideas in my head that you don't wanna see.
I'm on Twitter and Discord so say hi to me on there cause I like to vanish from here forever repeatedly also I have sigs off so I can make my sig as ugly as I want and it won't bother me this is my sig btw

HatKid
Pronouns: she/her

Post by HatKid »

> 105 but wacky

Ok that gave me an interesting idea for a level
AUS
Toni#4796
First name: Toni
Pronouns: they/them/their

Post by AUS »

i hadnt checked talkhaus in a couple weeks glad to see i dont have any PMs haranguing me about making a level yet

someday tho
"oh no my best friend was replaced by a evil demon shadow monster"
"argh i am the evil shadow monster demon shadow"
Vip is pronounced "Beep"
The new guard sucks. The old guard also sucked.
KobaBeach
ark, whomst is a lad

Post by KobaBeach »

AUS wrote: 3 days ago someday
the fact that i read this word and instantly thought of sonic underground should indicate how serious my mental illnesses are
RPG spreadsheet thing to brag at how enlightened i am in terms of shitty dnd video games i've beat unlike you commoners who play genshin impact 8-) 8-) 8-)

"Prepare for word torture! I can't keep quiet. I'm full of dangerous phrases that should be censored." - gandhi

who cares:

Argumentable
the biggest shit

Post by Argumentable »

You will need to remind me directly. But not a PM

KobaBeach
ark, whomst is a lad

Post by KobaBeach »

we need another stage with wildly contrasting color palettes, the music selections being the true mirror and life is like a boat and it also splits into five separate mini levels for the dragon coins.

just for the art

who cares: