This contest has TWO intruders, one of which is particularly rude. And that second intruder didn't even bother to hide itself, so this contest has 61 tracks rather than a nice, round 60. Even 60 would be a bit too much, though... that's rude in and of itself. Not to mention, some songs are from Japanese games never localized, or from obscure games, or have clips cut from weird portions of songs... Ru-duh.
- 2 points are awarded if you guess the exact game the song comes from correctly!
- 1 point is awarded if you correctly guess the series the song comes from, but not the exact game.
- Some songs may appear in more than one game, in some form. Nevertheless, you need to tell me exactly where this version of the song showed up in order to get 2 points. Really jam those beeps and boops into your ears, okay?
- You'll score double the points for a song if you're the only one cool enough to know the correct game or series!
- 5 points are awarded if you identify one of the two intruder songs, which don't appear in any game at all!
- Identifying both intruders will be worth a total of 8 points, rather than 10. How rude!
- You can only have two intruder guesses in your list of guesses.
- You may PM or DM me asking for hints for any song. Some hints will be more useful than others.
- You can ask for up to three hints without penalty.
- The fourth hint and on will deduct one point per hint from your score.
- The seventh hint and on will deduct three points per hint from your score.
- If the first hint you're given for a song doesn't strike your fancy, you can continue to ask for hints for that same song.
- As you might expect, asking for multiple hints on the same song will still add to your total hint counter.
- Try not to ask me for a billion hints at a time.
- The deadline of this contest is July 1st @ 9 PM EST! Remember, that's Canada Day.
- Before the deadline hits, you're free to change your guesses.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/el8jzt457szzu ... 20XV-2.zip