(shouting)

Make a Good Kaizo Level Contest X3 - RELEASE

would you like to participate in some fun contests? would you like to create some fun contests? well ^_^
Zygl

Re: Make a Good Kaizo Level Contest X3 - RELEASE

Post by Zygl »

MECHDRAGON777 wrote:Considering the contest is up, and the year has shifted, I wonder who will host MaGKLXIV? Same for planning.
Might as well "officially" say I guess - I do have plans for an X4 but I'm not sure yet if I'll actually wanna follow through with them, this was more work than my lazy self was prepared for. :p Probably shouldn't happen until after MaGL X3 regardless though, as I recall that's planned for later this year and I feel like any time soon enough to not intersect with it is probably too soon after this one? I dunno, we'll see.
MECHDRAGON777
Up in the Tower floating above Gensokyo lies the true me in reverse.
Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by MECHDRAGON777 »

Zyglrox Odyssey wrote:
MECHDRAGON777 wrote:Considering the contest is up, and the year has shifted, I wonder who will host MaGKLXIV? Same for planning.
Might as well "officially" say I guess - I do have plans for an X4 but I'm not sure yet if I'll actually wanna follow through with them, this was more work than my lazy self was prepared for. :p Probably shouldn't happen until after MaGL X3 regardless though, as I recall that's planned for later this year and I feel like any time soon enough to not intersect with it is probably too soon after this one? I dunno, we'll see.
I actually have an idea for MaGLXIII and MaGKLXIV (hosting and gimmick wise) and was curious when that sign up thingy was to attempt to host either.

My avartar

I am a SMBX player, and I do not know weather to stay at SuperMarioBrosx.org or at talkhaus.raocow.com honestly.

Willhart
Stalker, Doxxer, and Sexual Harasser
Banned

Post by Willhart »

Nice to see the episode out now too. I'll have to give these levels a try.
Willhart
Stalker, Doxxer, and Sexual Harasser
Banned

Post by Willhart »

It could be cool if it used the X3 theme, meaning that you get extra points for making the level cute.