(shouting)

KCX(Kaizo Contest X) Relay Testing Phase

would you like to participate in some fun contests? would you like to create some fun contests? well ^_^
Imaynotbehere4long
Gone, but...yeah, pretty much forgotten.

Re: KCX(Kaizo Contest X) Relay Interest Thread

Post by Imaynotbehere4long »

MECHDRAGON777 wrote:I am also allowing someone to make one of the RNG segments of my screen
Does that mean that person's name will pop up instead of yours if that screen is the one that's randomly selected?
My SMBX portfolio:
(includes a Sonic 3D Blast styled level.)

SOMEONE ANSWER MY CRY FOR HELP: http://www.supermariobrosx.org/forums/v ... =69&t=2026
MECHDRAGON777
Up in the Tower floating above Gensokyo lies the true me in reverse.
Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by MECHDRAGON777 »

Imaynotbehere4long wrote:
MECHDRAGON777 wrote:I am also allowing someone to make one of the RNG segments of my screen
Does that mean that person's name will pop up instead of yours if that screen is the one that's randomly selected?
If I am allowed to, yes. The person has decided to be anonymous. So it would say "Anonymous" at the bottom of the screen if allowed. The way the screen thingy works is that it reads off of a table that counts one every time. in the code for my section, I can forcefully change it to the desired number. I can then set it back when they finish. It works by adding one per screen, but that is buggy if you backtrack, so... I wonder.

My avartar

I am a SMBX player, and I do not know weather to stay at SuperMarioBrosx.org or at talkhaus.raocow.com honestly.

Imaynotbehere4long

MECHDRAGON777 wrote:Only a week left. Progress?
My SMBX portfolio:

SOMEONE ANSWER MY CRY FOR HELP: http://www.supermariobrosx.org/forums/v ... =69&t=2026
MECHDRAGON777

Post by MECHDRAGON777 »

I was taking finals, about 48% done.

My avartar

I am a SMBX player, and I do not know weather to stay at SuperMarioBrosx.org or at talkhaus.raocow.com honestly.

MECHDRAGON777

Post by MECHDRAGON777 »

Can I know when my deadline is?

My avartar

Imaynotbehere4long

MECHDRAGON777 wrote:Can I know when my deadline is?
Upload it before the 16th, and don't forget to ping ParmaJon letting him know to send the level to 8flight.
My SMBX portfolio:

MECHDRAGON777

Post by MECHDRAGON777 »

MECHDRAGON777 wrote:Can I know when my deadline is?
Upload it before the 16th, and don't forget to ping ParmaJon letting him know to send the level to 8flight.
Thank you.

My avartar

MECHDRAGON777

Post by MECHDRAGON777 »

Sorry for the double post, but my entire code for my section was deleted (The code that loaded the graphics into slots that were already taken by temporarily rewriting them) and now I have to spend a full two days on one layout (again).

My avartar

ParmaJon
Moose in a suit
First name: Jon (a bit too obvious?)

Post by ParmaJon »

MECHDRAGON777 wrote:Sorry for the double post, but my entire code for my section was deleted (The code that loaded the graphics into slots that were already taken by temporarily rewriting them) and now I have to spend a full two days on one layout (again).
Ugh, that sucks.
Go to bed

MECHDRAGON777

Post by MECHDRAGON777 »

ParmaJon wrote:
MECHDRAGON777 wrote:Sorry for the double post, but my entire code for my section was deleted (The code that loaded the graphics into slots that were already taken by temporarily rewriting them) and now I have to spend a full two days on one layout (again).
Ugh, that sucks.
I plan on finishing, but it hurts to think of what I lost and have to retest/remake.

My avartar

MECHDRAGON777

Post by MECHDRAGON777 »

I found my code, so I do not need to remake that, but the section was lost, so I will have to make it again...

Sorry for the double post!

My avartar

MECHDRAGON777

Post by MECHDRAGON777 »

8flight wrote:
MECHDRAGON777 wrote:I found my code, so I do not need to remake that, but the section was lost, so I will have to make it again...

Sorry for the double post!
k, take your time
Since I had to go to my own graduation yesterday (I was out from 16:00 til midnight) I had not had time to work on this. I hope I have enough time to make this and finish it.

My avartar

Imaynotbehere4long

8flight wrote:k, take your time
HE HAS RISEN.

Also, does that mean you're postponing your turn so MECHDRAGON777 can finish his screen (EDIT: screens), or do you still claim the 16th?
My SMBX portfolio:

MECHDRAGON777

Post by MECHDRAGON777 »

HE HAS RISEN.

Also, does that mean you're postponing your turn so MECHDRAGON777 can finish his screen (EDIT: screens), or do you still claim the 16th?
I got two screens finished, but the lua is refusing to work in my second one!

My avartar

MECHDRAGON777

Post by MECHDRAGON777 »

MECHDRAGON777 wrote:
HE HAS RISEN.

I got two screens finished, but the lua is refusing to work in my second one!
Sorry for double posting, but here is a progress update since it is mandatory.

This is Layout 2 and 3. I am working on making the radiation be mean enough where you have to be near frame perfect since the healing effect was removed. Also, I need to do Layout 1 and 4 where the difficulty is from hardest to easiest: 1-->4-->3-->2.
Layout 2 is made by a friend of mine who wishes to remain Anonymous.

Edit: If at all possible, when my screen is up, can you change the text to display instead of my name, the name of the Layout? so it would read "[ispoiler]MECHDRAGON777 - Radiation[/ispoiler]" if Layout 3 is selected.

Edit 2: As for the third Layout, then here is what I have so far, since it is barely possible, it should be good as soon as I can get to that [ispoiler]yellow pipe at the bottom.[/ispoiler]

This image shows that [ispoiler]I actually made it below the screen, and how close it was.[/ispoiler]
Edit 3: For those wondering why my hearts were at 0, I flew to low at the bottomless pit (on purpose)

My avartar

7NameSam
hey
Pronouns: they/them

Post by 7NameSam »

MECHDRAGON777 wrote:.
Did you fix the vertical scrolling issues in the first section?
MECHDRAGON777

Post by MECHDRAGON777 »

7NameSam wrote:
MECHDRAGON777 wrote:.
Did you fix the vertical scrolling issues in the first section?
What verticle scrolling issue? Only one I know about was fixed by Imaynotbehereforlong.

My avartar

MECHDRAGON777

Post by MECHDRAGON777 »

8flight wrote:
MECHDRAGON777 wrote:
7NameSam wrote:Did you fix the vertical scrolling issues in the first section?
What verticle scrolling issue? Only one I know about was fixed by Imaynotbehereforlong.
Mech can you try to finish before the 28th?
Yes, it will be done by then. The fact I had to finish a contest level in record time (1.5 days) and on top of that, it was a Kaizo contest, so yeah. Sorry for the two and a half days (today was me not having computer access half a day, then having to judge two Kaizo levels.

My avartar

Imaynotbehere4long

MECHDRAGON777 wrote:
Mech can you try to finish before the 28th?
Yes, it will be done by then.
Submit what you have before tomorrow, or all of your hard work will be disqualified. If some of the screens aren't finished, alter the code so that the unfinished screens have a 0% chance of being selected.
My SMBX portfolio:

MECHDRAGON777

Post by MECHDRAGON777 »

MECHDRAGON777 wrote:
8flight wrote:Mech can you try to finish before the 28th?
Yes, it will be done by then.
Submit what you have before tomorrow, or all of your hard work will be disqualified. If some of the screens aren't finished, alter the code so that the unfinished screens have a 0% chance of being selected.
I thought it was before the 28th ended! I had no electricity all day! I will submit my edited code, just let me change the code.

Edit: I just put together the last and hardest of the outcomes you can get for my screen. It is a [ispoiler]laser fake-out maze[/ispoiler] and here is a screenshot of me after the hardest part of the section. (Ignore the debug stuff.)

Edit 2:

Edit 3: 8flight: You need to play the warp pipes out of my section on the layers named:
  • Anonymous

• Radiation

• Danmaku

[/color]

My avartar

Imaynotbehere4long

8flight wrote:Can someone give me a link to the latest version because I have an older version which wont run mechs code
You mean the latest version of Lua? You should be able to get that here: http://wohlsoft.ru/LunaLua/#links
My SMBX portfolio:

MECHDRAGON777

Post by MECHDRAGON777 »

8flight wrote:Can someone give me a link to the latest version because I have an older version which wont run mechs code
That is a shock since I do not even have the latest version. The only code I used was the following:

Do not open unless you want to see all of the code I have added to the level.

Code: Select all

local Layout = 1
local radiationbar = Graphics.loadImage("radiationbar.png")
local radiationpoint = Graphics.loadImage("radiationpoint.png")
local metre = 0
local musicstarted = false
local rngtimer = 0
PlayerDead = false

function onLoop()
	Layout = rng.randomInt(2, 4)
end

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------MECHDRAGON's SCREEN 8----------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------
--load images--
---------------
--load backgrounds
--[[local MECHDRAGON777background = {}
MECHDRAGON777background[24] = Graphics.loadImage("Nuclear Tileset\nuclaerba-24.png")
MECHDRAGON777background[57] = Graphics.loadImage("Nuclear Tileset\nuclaerba-57.png")
MECHDRAGON777background[62] = Graphics.loadImage("Nuclear Tileset\nuclaerba-62.png")
MECHDRAGON777background[66] = Graphics.loadImage("Nuclear Tileset\background-66.png")
MECHDRAGON777background[67] = Graphics.loadImage("Nuclear Tileset\nuclaerba-67.png")
MECHDRAGON777background[69] = Graphics.loadImage("Nuclear Tileset\nuclaerba-69.png")
MECHDRAGON777background[75] = Graphics.loadImage("Nuclear Tileset\nuclaerba-75.png")
MECHDRAGON777background[76] = Graphics.loadImage("Nuclear Tileset\nuclaerba-76.png")
MECHDRAGON777background[78] = Graphics.loadImage("Nuclear Tileset\nuclaerba-78.png")
MECHDRAGON777background[79] = Graphics.loadImage("Nuclear Tileset\nuclaerba-79.png")
MECHDRAGON777background[87] = Graphics.loadImage("Nuclear Tileset\background-87.png")
MECHDRAGON777background[95] = Graphics.loadImage("Nuclear Tileset\nuclaerba-95.png")
MECHDRAGON777background[97] = Graphics.loadImage("Nuclear Tileset\nuclaerba-97.png")
MECHDRAGON777background[99] = Graphics.loadImage("Nuclear Tileset\nuclaerba-99.png")
MECHDRAGON777background[108] = Graphics.loadImage("Nuclear Tileset\nuclaerba-108.png")
MECHDRAGON777background[109] = Graphics.loadImage("Nuclear Tileset\nuclaerba-109.png")
MECHDRAGON777background[115] = Graphics.loadImage("Nuclear Tileset\nuclaerba-115.png")
MECHDRAGON777background[116] = Graphics.loadImage("Nuclear Tileset\nuclaerba-116.png")
MECHDRAGON777background[118] = Graphics.loadImage("Nuclear Tileset\nuclaerba-118.png")
MECHDRAGON777background[120] = Graphics.loadImage("Nuclear Tileset\nuclaerba-120.png")
MECHDRAGON777background[172] = Graphics.loadImage("Nuclear Tileset\background-172.png")
--load blocks
local MECHDRAGON777block = {}
MECHDRAGON777block[2] = Graphics.loadImage("Nuclear Tileset\block-2.png")
MECHDRAGON777block[4] = Graphics.loadImage("Nuclear Tileset\block-4.png")
MECHDRAGON777block[5] = Graphics.loadImage("Nuclear Tileset\block-5.png")
MECHDRAGON777block[21] = Graphics.loadImage("Nuclear Tileset\nuclearbl-21.png")
MECHDRAGON777block[22] = Graphics.loadImage("Nuclear Tileset\nuclearbl-22.png")
MECHDRAGON777block[23] = Graphics.loadImage("Nuclear Tileset\nuclearbl-23.png")
MECHDRAGON777block[24] = Graphics.loadImage("Nuclear Tileset\nuclearbl-24.png")
MECHDRAGON777block[30] = Graphics.loadImage("Nuclear Tileset\block-30.png")
MECHDRAGON777block[34] = Graphics.loadImage("Nuclear Tileset\nuclearbl-34.png")
MECHDRAGON777block[35] = Graphics.loadImage("Nuclear Tileset\nuclearbl-35.png")
MECHDRAGON777block[36] = Graphics.loadImage("Nuclear Tileset\nuclearbl-36.png")
MECHDRAGON777block[38] = Graphics.loadImage("Nuclear Tileset\nuclearbl-38.png")
MECHDRAGON777block[69] = Graphics.loadImage("Nuclear Tileset\nuclearbl-69.png")
MECHDRAGON777block[103] = Graphics.loadImage("Nuclear Tileset\nuclearbl-103.png")
MECHDRAGON777block[104] = Graphics.loadImage("Nuclear Tileset\nuclearbl-104.png")
MECHDRAGON777block[137] = Graphics.loadImage("Nuclear Tileset\nuclearbl-137.png")
MECHDRAGON777block[140] = Graphics.loadImage("Nuclear Tileset\nuclearbl-140.png")
MECHDRAGON777block[142] = Graphics.loadImage("Nuclear Tileset\nuclearbl-142.png")
MECHDRAGON777block[145] = Graphics.loadImage("Nuclear Tileset\nuclearbl-145.png")
MECHDRAGON777block[148] = Graphics.loadImage("Nuclear Tileset\nuclearbl-148.png")
MECHDRAGON777block[149] = Graphics.loadImage("Nuclear Tileset\nuclearbl-149.png")
MECHDRAGON777block[150] = Graphics.loadImage("Nuclear Tileset\nuclearbl-150.png")
MECHDRAGON777block[151] = Graphics.loadImage("Nuclear Tileset\nuclearbl-151.png")
MECHDRAGON777block[152] = Graphics.loadImage("Nuclear Tileset\nuclearbl-152.png")
MECHDRAGON777block[154] = Graphics.loadImage("Nuclear Tileset\nuclearbl-154.png")
MECHDRAGON777block[155] = Graphics.loadImage("Nuclear Tileset\nuclearbl-155.png")
MECHDRAGON777block[156] = Graphics.loadImage("Nuclear Tileset\nuclearbl-156.png")
MECHDRAGON777block[157] = Graphics.loadImage("Nuclear Tileset\nuclearbl-157.png")
MECHDRAGON777block[158] = Graphics.loadImage("Nuclear Tileset\nuclearbl-158.png")
MECHDRAGON777block[184] = Graphics.loadImage("Nuclear Tileset\nuclearbl-184.png")
MECHDRAGON777block[415] = Graphics.loadImage("Nuclear Tileset\nuclearbl-415.png")
MECHDRAGON777block[416] = Graphics.loadImage("Nuclear Tileset\nuclearbl-416.png")
MECHDRAGON777block[417] = Graphics.loadImage("Nuclear Tileset\nuclearbl-417.png")
MECHDRAGON777block[418] = Graphics.loadImage("Nuclear Tileset\nuclearbl-418.png")
MECHDRAGON777block[419] = Graphics.loadImage("Nuclear Tileset\nuclearbl-419.png")
MECHDRAGON777block[421] = Graphics.loadImage("Nuclear Tileset\nuclearbl-421.png")
MECHDRAGON777block[422] = Graphics.loadImage("Nuclear Tileset\nuclearbl-422.png")
MECHDRAGON777block[423] = Graphics.loadImage("Nuclear Tileset\nuclearbl-423.png")
MECHDRAGON777block[424] = Graphics.loadImage("Nuclear Tileset\nuclearbl-424.png")
MECHDRAGON777block[425] = Graphics.loadImage("Nuclear Tileset\nuclearbl-425.png")
MECHDRAGON777block[426] = Graphics.loadImage("Nuclear Tileset\nuclearbl-426.png")
MECHDRAGON777block[427] = Graphics.loadImage("Nuclear Tileset\nuclearbl-427.png")
MECHDRAGON777block[436] = Graphics.loadImage("Nuclear Tileset\nuclearbl-436.png")
MECHDRAGON777block[459] = Graphics.loadImage("Nuclear Tileset\block-459.png")

--MECHDRAGON777.nef55 = Graphics.loadImage("Nuclear Tileset\effct-55.png")--]]

--Actual Section Code
function onStartSection7()
	if Layout > 1 then
		Layout = rng.randomInt(2, 4);
	end
	if Layout == 2 then
		triggerEvent("MECHDRAGON777 - Anonymous")
	end
	if Layout == 3 then
		triggerEvent("MECHDRAGON777 - Radiation")
	end
	if Layout == 4 then
		triggerEvent("MECHDRAGON777 - Laser")
	end
end

function onLoopSection7()
    --Debug--
	--Text.print(Layout,0,0)
	--Anonymous's Screen--
	if Layout == 2 then
		if rngtimer == 0 then
			triggerEvent("MECHDRAGON777 - Anonymous")
			rngtimer = 1
		end
		if musicstarted == false then
			Audio.MusicOpen("PvZ_2_-_NMT_-_8-Bit.ogg")
			Audio.MusicPlay()
			musicstarted = true
		end
	end
	-------------
	--Radiation--
	-------------
	if Layout == 3 then
		if rngtimer == 0 then
			triggerEvent("MECHDRAGON777 - Radiation")
			rngtimer = 1
		end
	--graphics load
--[[		Graphics.sprites.background[24].img = MECHDRAGON777background[24]
		Graphics.sprites.background[57].img = MECHDRAGON777background[57]
		Graphics.sprites.background[62].img = MECHDRAGON777background[62]
		Graphics.sprites.background[66].img = MECHDRAGON777background[66]
		Graphics.sprites.background[67].img = MECHDRAGON777background[67]
		Graphics.sprites.background[69].img = MECHDRAGON777background[69]
		Graphics.sprites.background[75].img = MECHDRAGON777background[75]
		Graphics.sprites.background[76].img = MECHDRAGON777background[76]
		Graphics.sprites.background[78].img = MECHDRAGON777background[78]
		Graphics.sprites.background[79].img = MECHDRAGON777background[79]
		Graphics.sprites.background[87].img = MECHDRAGON777background[87]
		Graphics.sprites.background[95].img = MECHDRAGON777background[95]
		Graphics.sprites.background[97].img = MECHDRAGON777background[97]
		Graphics.sprites.background[99].img = MECHDRAGON777background[99]
		Graphics.sprites.background[108].img = MECHDRAGON777background[108]
		Graphics.sprites.background[109].img = MECHDRAGON777background[109]
		Graphics.sprites.background[115].img = MECHDRAGON777background[115]
		Graphics.sprites.background[116].img = MECHDRAGON777background[116]
		Graphics.sprites.background[118].img = MECHDRAGON777background[118]
		Graphics.sprites.background[120].img = MECHDRAGON777background[120]
		Graphics.sprites.block[2].img = MECHDRAGON777block[2]
		Graphics.sprites.block[4].img = MECHDRAGON777block[4]
		Graphics.sprites.block[5].img = MECHDRAGON777block[5]
		Graphics.sprites.block[21].img = MECHDRAGON777block[21]
		Graphics.sprites.block[22].img = MECHDRAGON777block[22]
		Graphics.sprites.block[23].img = MECHDRAGON777block[23]
		Graphics.sprites.block[24].img = MECHDRAGON777block[24]
		Graphics.sprites.block[30].img = MECHDRAGON777block[30]
		Graphics.sprites.block[34].img = MECHDRAGON777block[34]
		Graphics.sprites.block[35].img = MECHDRAGON777block[35]
		Graphics.sprites.block[36].img = MECHDRAGON777block[36]
		Graphics.sprites.block[69].img = MECHDRAGON777block[69]
		Graphics.sprites.block[103].img = MECHDRAGON777block[103]
		Graphics.sprites.block[104].img = MECHDRAGON777block[104]
		Graphics.sprites.block[137].img = MECHDRAGON777block[137]
		Graphics.sprites.block[140].img = MECHDRAGON777block[140]
		Graphics.sprites.block[142].img = MECHDRAGON777block[142]
		Graphics.sprites.block[145].img = MECHDRAGON777block[145]
		Graphics.sprites.block[148].img = MECHDRAGON777block[148]
		Graphics.sprites.block[149].img = MECHDRAGON777block[149]
		Graphics.sprites.block[150].img = MECHDRAGON777block[150]
		Graphics.sprites.block[151].img = MECHDRAGON777block[151]
		Graphics.sprites.block[152].img = MECHDRAGON777block[152]
		Graphics.sprites.block[154].img = MECHDRAGON777block[154]
		Graphics.sprites.block[155].img = MECHDRAGON777block[155]
		Graphics.sprites.block[156].img = MECHDRAGON777block[156]
		Graphics.sprites.block[157].img = MECHDRAGON777block[157]
		Graphics.sprites.block[158].img = MECHDRAGON777block[158]
		Graphics.sprites.block[184].img = MECHDRAGON777block[184]
		Graphics.sprites.block[415].img = MECHDRAGON777block[415]
		Graphics.sprites.block[416].img = MECHDRAGON777block[416]
		Graphics.sprites.block[417].img = MECHDRAGON777block[418]
		Graphics.sprites.block[419].img = MECHDRAGON777block[419]
		Graphics.sprites.block[421].img = MECHDRAGON777block[421]
		Graphics.sprites.block[422].img = MECHDRAGON777block[422]
		Graphics.sprites.block[423].img = MECHDRAGON777block[423]
		Graphics.sprites.block[424].img = MECHDRAGON777block[424]
		Graphics.sprites.block[425].img = MECHDRAGON777block[425]
		Graphics.sprites.block[426].img = MECHDRAGON777block[426]
		Graphics.sprites.block[427].img = MECHDRAGON777block[427]
		Graphics.sprites.block[436].img = MECHDRAGON777block[436]
		Graphics.sprites.block[459].img = MECHDRAGON777block[459]
		Graphics.sprites.effect[55].img = MECHDRAGON777.nef459--]]
	--Audio
		Audio.MusicOpen("Touhou Genso Rondo (PS4) - Utsuho's Theme.ogg")
		Audio.MusicPlay()
		musicstarted = true
	end
	--Radiation Damage
	local intersectingBgos = BGO.getIntersecting(player.x, player.y, player.x + player.width, player.y + player.height)
	for _, q in pairs(intersectingBgos) do
        if PlayerDead == false then
            if q.id == 66 or q.id == 172 then
                metre = metre + 0.07
            end
--[[            if q.id == 24 then
                metre = metre + 0.16
            end]]--
		end
		if metre >= 100 and PlayerDead == false then
			player:kill()
		end
	end
	if (player:mem(0x13E, FIELD_WORD) ~= 0) then
		PlayerDead = true
	end
	--Meter
		if(metre >= 0) then
			Graphics.drawImageWP(radiationbar, 335, 81, 2)
			if(metre >= 5) then
				Graphics.drawImageWP(radiationpoint, 367, 81, 3)
				if(metre >= 10) then
					Graphics.drawImageWP(radiationpoint, 371, 81, 3)
					if(metre >= 15) then
						Graphics.drawImageWP(radiationpoint, 375, 81, 3)
						if(metre >= 20) then
							Graphics.drawImageWP(radiationpoint, 379, 81, 3)
							if(metre >= 25) then
								Graphics.drawImageWP(radiationpoint, 383, 81, 3)
								if(metre >= 30) then
									Graphics.drawImageWP(radiationpoint, 387, 81, 3)
									if(metre >= 35) then
										Graphics.drawImageWP(radiationpoint, 391, 81, 3)
										if(metre >= 40) then
											Graphics.drawImageWP(radiationpoint, 395, 81, 3)
											if(metre >= 45) then
												Graphics.drawImageWP(radiationpoint, 399, 81, 3)
												if(metre >= 50) then
													Graphics.drawImageWP(radiationpoint, 403, 81, 3)
													if(metre >= 55) then
														Graphics.drawImageWP(radiationpoint, 407, 81, 3)
														if(metre >= 60) then
															Graphics.drawImageWP(radiationpoint, 411, 81, 3)
															if(metre >= 65) then
																Graphics.drawImageWP(radiationpoint, 415, 81, 3)
																if(metre >= 70) then
																	Graphics.drawImageWP(radiationpoint, 419, 81, 3)
																	if(metre >= 75) then
																		Graphics.drawImageWP(radiationpoint, 423, 81, 3)
																		if(metre >= 80) then
																			Graphics.drawImageWP(radiationpoint, 427, 81, 3)
																			if(metre >= 85) then
																				Graphics.drawImageWP(radiationpoint, 431, 81, 3)
																				if(metre >= 90) then
																					Graphics.drawImageWP(radiationpoint, 435, 81, 3)
																					if(metre >= 95) then
																						Graphics.drawImageWP(radiationpoint, 439, 81, 3)
																						if(metre >= 100) then
																							Graphics.drawImageWP(radiationpoint, 443, 81, 3)
																						end
																					end
																				end
																			end
																		end
																	end
																end
															end
														end
													end
												end
											end
										end
									end
								end
							end
						end
					end
				end
			end
		end
	end
	----------
	--Lasers--
	----------
	if Layout == 4 then
		if rngtimer == 0 then
			triggerEvent("MECHDRAGON777 - Laser")
			rngtimer = 1
		end
			--Audio
			Audio.MusicOpen("Touhou Genso Rondo (PS4) - Utsuho's Theme.ogg")
			Audio.MusicPlay()
		end
	end
end

function onEvent(Eventname)
	if Eventname == "MECHDRAGON777 - Laser" then
        Audio.playSFX("caution.ogg")
		Layer.get("MECHDRAGON777 - Anonymous")
	end
end
[/spoiler]

Which is only the RNG and encrypt with background based events.

8flight: You know you have to get 3 different warps from my section to yours, right?[/color]

My avartar

7NameSam
hey
Pronouns: they/them

Post by 7NameSam »

8flight wrote:
You mean the latest version of Lua? You should be able to get that here: http://wohlsoft.ru/LunaLua/#links
How do I update it again? I completely forgot lol.
I think you just paste the "update" files into the smbx main folder
MECHDRAGON777

Post by MECHDRAGON777 »

7NameSam wrote:
8flight wrote:
Imaynotbehere4long wrote: You mean the latest version of Lua? You should be able to get that here: http://wohlsoft.ru/LunaLua/#links
How do I update it again? I completely forgot lol.
I think you just paste the "update" files into the smbx main folder
It is a bit more complicated on SMBX 2.0

My avartar

MECHDRAGON777

Post by MECHDRAGON777 »

8flight wrote:I need to know this for my screen. What character is last used in mechs screen? I need to know for my setup
Toad because Peach was not allowed to be taken
8flight wrote:Anyways, I made my KCX screen

Each individual section is possible. Now I just need to test it in one go

I used section 2 so can someone insert a warp fro mechs screen to my screen and can someone put a checkpoint in my screen?
You are supposed to get out of my section via Pipe. The pipe is visible in three layers and it is a different warp. Also, I was hoping for a checkpoint right before my screen...
8flight wrote:
Imaynotbehere4long wrote:Ping
MECHDRAGON777 wrote:Ping
Something happened to the code between your two screens. The screen with kood and the hammers now doesnt work since mechs update.

Can someone please fix it so I can do the necessary warpage after mechs screen?

Anyways, here's my screen. Contact mabel when we get the code fixed please.

Anyways: Here's the latest update: http://www.mediafire.com/download/s5whf ... flight.zip
Where in the code is messed up?

My avartar