(shouting)

MaFAB Relay Level(Closed.)

would you like to participate in some fun contests? would you like to create some fun contests? well ^_^

Pick a name yall~

Bloopsloonch Stage: Drangar Korquabeh Eepee War - Mah-rah-ooh (No Gluing Banal Ogre Birds)
14%
mah ba nal stage ooh rah no whut ing kor dran gar og sloonch re bloop war ee birds glu pee qua beh
2%
Ooh, Ogre Trainee War. What Be Saloon's Stage Babe? Mah General Quarry Boy Gluing No Bloop Birds.
48%
Mah Banal No Glue Peeing Bloop War Birds Core Quarry Stage O' Gary Dran. What Be Saloon's Ogre?
7%
Mah Banal No Glue Peeing Bloop War Birds Core Quarry Stage O' Gary Wutdransloonch Berahog
19%
restagenaleeog basloonchbloopgluooh rahnogarwhutmah birds war loring dranpeebehqua
10%

Total votes: 42

Dragon Fogel
Master of Pointlessness

Re: MaFAB Relay Level(Closed. Name poll is still up but i mean, it looks pretty unanimous)

Post by Dragon Fogel »

What's going on with this thing is that it's in Horikawa's hands. There's nothing else to report on unless she wants to confirm whether or not she's added her bit to it, and really all that matters there is that she finishes it up before raocow gets to that point.

Everyone's made their boss, the level as a whole has been tested extensively, we have a title. The only thing that could hypothetically be added, aside from Horikawa's finale, would be squeezing in a syllable from Mechdragon if he actually provides one.
Click that banner if you like reading words.
Make levels from unused MAGL X names!
Dragon Fogel
Master of Pointlessness

Re: MaFAB Relay Level(Closed. Name poll is still up but i mean, it looks pretty unanimous)

Post by Dragon Fogel »

Horikawa Otane wrote:PM me a 100% completed version by 100th place. Make axes invisible, etc.
Are you still doing the last boss? The current ending screen assumes you are, so if you won't have time or something, we'll want to do something about that, even if it's just adding an anti-climactic joke.

Otherwise, all we need to do is make the axes invisible.
Dragon Fogel
Master of Pointlessness

Post by Dragon Fogel »

Mabel wrote:ping
Just checking if it was sent along. If not, all that needs to be done is adding an invisible graphic for the axes.
Mabel
Just west of wierd
https://marbels.talkhaus.com/

Post by Mabel »

I had never sent one with the axes invisible...

gonna get that done then.
Image Image