(shouting)

Superb Demo Sisters Enters Genesis

Doctor Shemp
Banned

Re: Superb Demo Sisters Enters Genesis

Post by Doctor Shemp »

I support your changes going through, especially if it includes that series of rhymes that I made for my replacement plaque that I now can't remember.
WestonSmith
Bunny

Post by WestonSmith »

I think I'm getting mixed up with some of the downloads. I recall downloading what was supposed to be swirly's changes to the HUB, but the file appeared to have no changes on it... I'll see if I can't find it and add in your revisions to the current copy.

Similar problem with the palette swapped hard mode. I've downloaded the file, but the levels all appear to be the same. But the non-pallette swapped download has a palette-swapped World 8...
swirlybomb
a bomb that is swirly
First name: Swirlus Bomberton

Post by swirlybomb »

That's... um. Possibly troubling. I wonder if I should replay the whole game in the Genesis version to see if there were any other changes that didn't get implemented...

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/147 ... SDShub.rar This was the Hub link from a while back (or at least, it SHOULD be), and I checked to make sure it's correct (unless I somehow messed that up). What I remember changing was grammatical stuff in the avatar plaques and repositioning avatars with Auto-align off to center them on their pedestals... this version also has Kood's and Sheath's doors swapped, I think (but that's a quick fix). If you're not already, use the PGE Editor to edit things if necessary.

If you mean that the palette-swapped version of Hard Mode had the exact same layouts, then that's correct; they didn't have any layout changes, just color/background changes. Since you mentioned you're colorblind, I don't know if you'd be able to notice yourself; unless you meant you're just red-green colorblind, and/or you checked the folders and there were no additional background/block graphics files... which would only raise questions. I don't mind if the palette swaps aren't used, especially if it's going to be trouble to figure this out. The red palette in the 'normal' H8-1 was my own error.
anonymousbl00dlust wrote:All the obstacles in my level can be beaten on the players first attempt without any 'future predicting'.
Doctor Shemp
Banned

Post by Doctor Shemp »

I highly doubt I'll have time to test it until Monday (North American Sunday). If someone else has the time to test it before then, that would be better, especially since I'm not exactly sure what I'm looking for.

Also don't forget to include the manual in the release download.
WestonSmith
Bunny

Post by WestonSmith »

-I'll be sure to include the manual
-Yes, red-green colorblind (and apprently blue/purple too, but I think that's just me being an idiot)
-I'll double check the files you posted for the HUB and color-swaps. If I can't find the changes, I'll PM you.