The Charred Remains of Strawberry Mafia PARTICICPATION

Damn, it feels good to be a gangster.
AUS
Toni#4796
First name: Toni
Pronouns: they/them/their

Re: STRAWMAN BERRYMENT PARTICICPATION

Post by AUS »

Well, he has been kinda useful, so I think we should just RL or go for one of the ones who haven't been posting. Because, they can't object. :lol:
"oh no my best friend was replaced by a evil demon shadow monster"
"argh i am the evil shadow monster demon shadow"
Vip is pronounced "Beep"
nostalgic realtime nitroid let's play playlist
freelop

Re: Why did I have this mafia title in caps PARTICICPATION

Post by freelop »

I haven't been posting much because I either come online just as the new day starts or just after it ends, also I have no idea who is what.
O-Card
what are you doing here
Pronouns: he/el

Post by O-Card »

im oc and i cant post
talkhaus: the singening
you must sing
MAFIA
yo yo yo play the game
Dan

Post by Dan »

I'm supposed to be drunk uhhh whatever I'm dead bye
AUS
Toni#4796

Post by AUS »

Well, Yono hasn't been posting, so that would either be a good lynch or Yono's the fool.
But, there doesn't seem to be anyone else we can really lynch?? I mean, if Sillyman is the Hunter, killing him would lose the game, if Jesuis is the Oracle, killing him would lose the game..Everyone else is non CC'd, but have been mostly helpful other than Yono.

Risk killing the fool? I don't know??
Vip is pronounced "Beep"
Jesuiscontent
Tsundere
First name: cool old field

Re: The Rapture is coming PARTICICPATION

Post by Jesuiscontent »

Uh. The fool/hunter could also have been janitored since the beginning. Or me and you could be a mafia since the beginning. AFAIK there's nothing we can use here unless someone is really good at telling whether someone is lying or not. Though text.

Also I don't get OC's post??? Still voting him because of that, hah! Also because yeah I don't think Yonowaru is a good lynch either.

And that thread title is pretty excited if I dare say so myself, changing all the time like that

AUS
Toni#4796

Post by AUS »

Sillyman claimed Hunter, though, and like you he basically nominated himself to be Lynched. Although, if what he says is true - Town loses. If he isn't Hunter, he could just as easily be the Fool, everyone loses. Or he could be mafia, but I really don't think the mafia has been silent this entire game. (not counting the ones that have been lynched, those guys all were talkers)

EDIT: Also, if you say things like "We could both have been mafia from the beginning" you sound like Alex from the Vainilla Mafia, and that's not a good thing.
Vip is pronounced "Beep"
O-Card
what are you doing here

Post by O-Card »

dont do anything until
you must sing
MAFIA
yo yo yo play the game
O-Card
what are you doing here

Post by O-Card »

I can get argue to write
you must sing
MAFIA
yo yo yo play the game
O-Card
what are you doing here

Post by O-Card »

a post for me
you must sing
MAFIA
yo yo yo play the game
O-Card
what are you doing here

Post by O-Card »

to no one's surprise, I'm the amnesiac. rather, was, since I'm the cop now. thats why I said I was gonna get lynched. guess mafia is not too good at picking up hints, considering I managed to get like every single one of them

here's what I did

1. don't do anything
2. amn cobalt, become amnesiac
3. amn corbin, become cop
4. attemp to investigate gamelun, get drunked (good job wareng)
5. sillyman is innocent
6. freelop is innocent

so that means we have these players:

AUS
freelop
Jesuiscontent
O-Card
Sillyman
Yonowaaru

of which these

AUS
Jesuiscontent
Yonowaaru

are our potential mafia

now lets look at some stats. since we have 6 people, and the fool is likely to be dead, that means if we lynch a town right now, we'll be down to 2 mafia 3 town, which means we lose as soon as mafia night kills. this means we really have to hit mafia today

now, for who to lynch. I stand by my original hypothesis that yonowaaru is absolutely a mafia. on the other hand, as soon as I realized freelop was innocent I turned my view to a certain person............ jesuiscontent!!!!! he just came out as the oracle, and stated that if we ever needed a lead we could lynch him. how honorable, ain't it? except we can't just afford to lynch a villager, and claiming a role that mafia REALLY doesn't want to kill gives him a perfect alibi. and let's not even forget he's trying to lynch me over something retarded such as me not dying last night. jesuiscontent is my most likely guess

then there's aus, who I dont really suspect at all, since he was the hastiest to vote alex, and he went along with most mafia lynches. he's just an useless bystander

in any case, I'm not voting yet. let's see what yonowaaru (yeah right) and jesuiscontent have to say about this
you must sing
MAFIA
yo yo yo play the game
AUS
Toni#4796

Post by AUS »

I'm gonna preemptively vote Yono on account I really don't think he's gonna show up. I mean, I think he posted on day one or something? But nothing really for awhile.

EDIT:
In honor of O-Card's long post, I'm gonna make this one slightly longer:
These were the roles:
Villager
Villager
Miller
Bulletproof
Hunter
Cop
Doctor
Watcher
Drunk
Oracle

Godfather
Framer
Janitor
Janitor

Fool
Amnesiac
Amnesiac
Now, removing the dead ones, we get these:
Miller
Oracle
Bulletproof
Hunter

Fool
Amnesiac

Framer
Janitor
Of course, there are six of us, and these are eight classes, because of the Janitors.
This post is just made to be longer.
Vip is pronounced "Beep"
Jesuiscontent
Tsundere
First name: cool old field

Post by Jesuiscontent »

Well OC you gotta admit your posts from the last day and the current day were kinda weird and that's why I voted you. As I said we didn't have anything else so I was judging by the behaviour only.

If you really do are the amnd cop (honestly I thought all remaining potential amnesiac/investigative roles were janitored) I'm also gonna vote Yonowaru. But if he turns out to be mafia that's kinda dumb to don't post anything when you're suspected.

Also in my defense I claimed Oracle because if I was lynched that day out of suspicion I think we may have lost out of remaining mafia/villagers. And now that I reread what happened I could've probably been instead of Alex if I didn't out my role. Also I didn't explicitely want to get sacrificed I just agreed with AUS when he said I could be used to find out a role.

AUS
Toni#4796

Post by AUS »

O-Card wrote:jesuiscontent!!!!! he just came out as the oracle, and stated that if we ever needed a lead we could lynch him. how honorable, ain't it? except we can't just afford to lynch a villager, and claiming a role that mafia REALLY doesn't want to kill gives him a perfect alibi.
Jesuiscontent wrote:Also I didn't explicitely want to get sacrificed I just agreed with AUS when he said I could be used to find out a role.
AUS wrote:You could totally heroicly sacrifice yourself on a crapshoot one of these days. I'm not saying today, but it's a total possibility. I'm just trying to say that you're not pointless.
Jesuiscontent wrote:Yeah that could work. The mafia probably won't kill me ever now anyway, so if you guys want to know the role of someone, let me know (I'm on Alex currently)
Although, a heroic sacrifice now adays would be as heroic as the trope Big Damn Heroes, as it would literally end the game.

The reason for these quotes are to kinda make my stance as "you kinda did act like you didn't at all mind getting lynched, how honorable etc etc." and as a reaction to mentioning me, which I don't like because Aposke mentioning Gamelun is how Game got killed.

EDIT:
But if he turns out to be mafia that's kinda dumb to don't post anything when you're suspected.
Isn't that something a mafia would say? Basically like "Hey buddy, SAY SOMETHING!!"
OC, if you really are cop, I suggest being on Jesuis.
EDIT2: Actually, he could very well be the Miller.
EDIT3: On the other hand, on account of the two actual villagers being dead, the Miller was probably Jan'd or the Miller isn't playing. Because you'd kinda have to be an idiot not to out yourself as Miller once you realize you are? I mean, two townies are dead, you're a "townie," you know..

So. Miller, if you exist, out yourself. If not, we can probably trust OC's copping completely.
EDIT4: Fff..I forgot the Framer still exists. So, we either can or cannot trust OC. Fantastic.
Vip is pronounced "Beep"
Argumentable
the biggest shit
https://argu.talkhaus.com/

Post by Argumentable »

OH NO a bolt of lightning strikes down from the sky oh got everybody is a charred mess oh my god the bodies are nearly unidentifiable but they were probably sillyman, yonowaaru, and freelop.

Only 3 men are left on earth and one of them must be mafia or else the game would be over!
I'm on Youtube andTwitter and Discord so say hi to me on there cause I don't really post here also I have sigs off so I can make my sig as ugly as I want and it won't bother me this is my sig btw
AUS
Toni#4796

Re: The Charred Remains of Strawberry Mafia PARTICICPATION

Post by AUS »

Few things:
1: I don't know if it's day or night.
2: Freelop posted the other day, so he counted as active.
3: What the hell? Worst game of mafia ever, or just worst host ever? :geek:
Vip is pronounced "Beep"
Argumentable
the biggest shit

Post by Argumentable »

I can drag it out if you really want. Okay fine IT'S (almost) NIGHT NOBODY IS DEAD. You have ONE HOUR to make FOUR VOTES FOR ONE PERSON. Even if I made it 3 or 2 I'm PRETTY SURE nothing would happen. PS at least one of you is mafia

Edit: When i editted out my post I deleted my response which was "all of the above"
I'm on Youtube andTwitter and Discord so say hi to me on there cause I don't really post here also I have sigs off so I can make my sig as ugly as I want and it won't bother me this is my sig btw
BTYM

Post by BTYM »

Worst host ever
ImageImage
Argumentable
the biggest shit

Post by Argumentable »

Close enough it's night
O-Card
what are you doing here

Post by O-Card »

what
you must sing
MAFIA
yo yo yo play the game
Gamelun

Post by Gamelun »

Oh lookie, everything derails when I get lynched. Whoda thunk it?

Also: this is amusing.
The best mafia.
Dan

Post by Dan »

Hey don't blame the host
Those people should be banned from mafia forever (as if this fad is gonna keep going)
Argumentable
the biggest shit

Post by Argumentable »

Yeah wouldn't wanna get rid of the guys who have only posted twice the entire time (cobalt posted 4 times and he died day 1)

BUT no skin off my nose if you wanna drag this shit out. You'd just better be willing to go along with it until the end.
O-Card
what are you doing here

Post by O-Card »

I'm posting
you must sing
MAFIA
yo yo yo play the game
Argumentable
the biggest shit

Post by Argumentable »

Too bad, it's still night