(shouting)

The Charred Remains of Strawberry Mafia PARTICICPATION

Damn, it feels good to be a gangster.
Sillyman

Re: You got your Strawberry in my Mafia

Post by Sillyman »

Vote: Jesuiscontent. Because that's quite enough of this wifom situation.
And now the coast is clear, I just need to deal... with my number one fan.
Riku~n, why do you keep wanting to murder me like this?
I wouldn't mind that smile so much if your skin wasn't made of poison for some reason.
raekuul
D&C 112:13
First name: Pokota
Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by raekuul »

Vote: Sillyman

I'm the doc; if Jesuis had been mafia then either I would have died or there would have been no death.
Games Beaten In 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023, 2024
AUS
Toni#4796
First name: Toni
Pronouns: they/them/their

Post by AUS »

Vote: Alex

Because if we wanted to kill the claimed Oracle to see what Alex's role was, it would skip a step just to kill Alex.

E: Also I'm trying to disrupt any bandwagons that might appear by creating a third option.
"oh no my best friend was replaced by a evil demon shadow monster"
"argh i am the evil shadow monster demon shadow"
Vip is pronounced "Beep"
nostalgic realtime nitroid let's play playlist
Aposke
Banned

Post by Aposke »

AUS wrote:Vote: Alex

Because if we wanted to kill the claimed Oracle to see what Alex's role was, it would skip a step just to kill Alex.

E: Also I'm trying to disrupt any bandwagons that might appear by creating a third option.
Yeah, except if he's the fool (which most people seem to believe right now), he'd win if we lynch him.
I'm not gonna vote anyone yet, but I'd still be very careful with the fool potentially still around.
Gamelun

Post by Gamelun »

I vote Alex 'cause I think his obvious fool-like behaviour is a ploy to get us to stay away from him. But aaahh he could think another step ahead and be all like I'm the fool, go ahead and kill me to make us lynch him... I don't even know anymore... Oh well, if the mafia kills him we'll find out, but 'til then I'm going to vote Alex.
The best mafia.
O-Card
what are you doing here
Pronouns: he/el

Post by O-Card »

alex is obviously not the fool, he's too dumb to pull off telling everyone he's the fool

also, if the two janned mafia kills are not fool and remaining amnesiac, we're probably fucked if we mislynch anyways, so what do we lose

vote alex
talkhaus: the singening
you must sing
MAFIA
yo yo yo play the game
ultratowel112
Pronouns: He/him

Post by ultratowel112 »

Ouch. My role is in the spoiler.
My role
limepie20

Post by limepie20 »

I think voting either jesuis or rae is a stupid move right now because either one could easily be the fool and framer visiting anyone is pointless. I think what would make the most sense is one was fool and the other was oracle because logically, doc has no business visiting alex either. And then there's drunk too so eh I guess it can be drunk.

Anyway, not voting yet.
raekuul

Post by raekuul »

Normally, yes, it would make sense for the doctor to visit someone other than a fool, but look at it from this point of view.

1) We don't know for certain that Alex is the fool.
2) If Alex is the fool, he is the single largest obstacle to a mafia victory at this point, as lynching him prevents them from winning. Therefore, it's in the Mafia's best interests to kill the fool now as opposed to later.
3) I have no garging idea who to protect as we haven't hit any mafia members yet, and we don't have enough players for a pattern to emerge before I get killed.

Though now that I know who the oracle might be...
raekuul

Post by raekuul »

My brain just thought of this. It's in the mafia's best interest to kill the fool before the fool has a chance to get lynched. Everyone seems to be so certain that Alex is the fool. So why hasn't he been NK'd yet?
Dan

Post by Dan »

Well I was gonna advocate against voting Alex but seeing that the doc is going to die tonight and the watcher has outed himself I think we're kind of fucked
Alternatively, limepie and raekuul are actually mafia and are playing a weird mind game to confuse us. Either way we're fucked

So I'm gonna vote Alex

EDIT: ^^^ Because maybe Alex is mafia? In fool games mafia often act like retards to make people suspect they're fool. That way they're never lynched. Keep that in mind.

EDIT 2: Although that might also be a reason for the mafia to keep the fool alive.
raekuul

Post by raekuul »

Don, if I were mafia, the fool-suspect would already be dead.

EDIT: For the very reason I mentioned above - the fool is the largest obstacle to a mafia victory
Last edited by raekuul 12 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Dan

Post by Dan »

I don't trust anybody

EDIT: Suppose one of the janned roles is fool and Alex is the janitor? Man I'm just full of ideas that have no consequence or bearing on anyone's opinions
O-Card
what are you doing here

Post by O-Card »

just kill alex, it's not like we have any other leads, and like I said, unless we hit mafia (and we have no way of knowing who is mafia), we're probably already fucked
you must sing
MAFIA
yo yo yo play the game
limepie20

Post by limepie20 »

raekuul wrote:Normally, yes, it would make sense for the doctor to visit someone other than a fool, but look at it from this point of view.

1) We don't know for certain that Alex is the fool.
2) If Alex is the fool, he is the single largest obstacle to a mafia victory at this point, as lynching him prevents them from winning. Therefore, it's in the Mafia's best interests to kill the fool now as opposed to later.
3) I have no garging idea who to protect as we haven't hit any mafia members yet, and we don't have enough players for a pattern to emerge before I get killed.

Though now that I know who the oracle might be...
Look at it this way:
From the doc's point of view Alex is either 1)the fool, 2)mafia, or 3)stupid villager. The doc intentions don't warrant saving any three of those. If Alex was the fool, why would doc want him saved?
Aposke
Banned

Post by Aposke »

Actually, if we consider the worst possible situation we could be in (both jan kills were town), then it's a MYLO (Mafia: 4, Town: 6) unless we lynch Hunter and he shoots correctly.
Also reminding you there's a hunter still, I guess.
So we'll have to either NL or lynch a definite Mafia today.
In the light of this, I'd say it's worth the risk to lynch Alex. Either he's fool and it's game over, or he's town and it's game over, or he's Mafia and we survive for one more day.
Sillyman

Post by Sillyman »

The problem with the hunter is that there's a fool. So, if I were the hunter, I could, right now, say "hey guys let's lynch me and i'll shoot somebody", but then you'd be all like "yeah no we're not going to hand you the game that easily mister fool" and I'd be sad either way.

Edit: And yet... hey guys what would you do if I told you that I am, in fact, the hunter? Let's mix things up a bit. :twisted:
And now the coast is clear, I just need to deal... with my number one fan.
Riku~n, why do you keep wanting to murder me like this?
I wouldn't mind that smile so much if your skin wasn't made of poison for some reason.
Jesuiscontent
Tsundere
First name: cool old field

Post by Jesuiscontent »

Yeah the fool kind of ruins every possible lynch because any of them could turn out to be fool. Considering what Aposke said about the possible remaining villagers, sacrificing one like the oracle (hey that's me) would probably get us in a mess. Our best bet seems to be Alex so I'm gonna vote for him, but somehow I have a bad feeling about this

limepie20

Post by limepie20 »

whatever Alex
Argumentable
the biggest shit
https://argu.talkhaus.com/

Post by Argumentable »

Game over!!!

I mean day. Alex, the dogfather, has been taken out to lunch. It is now night.
I'm on Youtube andTwitter and Discord so say hi to me on there cause I don't really post here also I have sigs off so I can make my sig as ugly as I want and it won't bother me this is my sig btw
O-Card
what are you doing here

Post by O-Card »

I told you!!!
you must sing
MAFIA
yo yo yo play the game
Argumentable
the biggest shit
https://argu.talkhaus.com/

Post by Argumentable »

Hi it's day. Raekuul, the doctor, has been discovered dead. He must not have been a very good doctor!

10 alive, 6 to lynch
I'm on Youtube andTwitter and Discord so say hi to me on there cause I don't really post here also I have sigs off so I can make my sig as ugly as I want and it won't bother me this is my sig btw
limepie20

Post by limepie20 »

watched myslef, got nothing

im useless today (and dead tomorrow!)
Dan

Post by Dan »

OK great so what do we do today
I FoS Sillyman by the way
Aposke
Banned

Post by Aposke »

limepie20 wrote:watched myslef, got nothing

im useless today (and dead tomorrow!)
Lime, what the hell?
There's a reason watcher can't choose himself in EM. If a Watcher watches himself get killed, what info exactly does he gather? Jep, nothing, cause he's dead.