(shouting)

Butter Pecan Mafia - PARTICIPATION

Damn, it feels good to be a gangster.
ultratowel112
Pronouns: He/him

Re: Butter Pecan Mafia - PARTICIPATION

Post by ultratowel112 »

More than likely, we need to hit cult (preferably leader) today in order to not lose. None of those reports/visits will help us greatly with that (dashta can clear someone of CL, but that person would be mafia/recent convert from mafia).
Cobalt

Post by Cobalt »

Okay if it's lylo then i'm calling for a massclaim

Vanilla villager here
can YOU use the packet sauce?
ultratowel112

Post by ultratowel112 »

Cobalt wrote:Okay if it's lylo then i'm calling for a massclaim

Vanilla villager here
I hate to say it, but that won't really help. By this time, the cult leader knows enough culted roles that he could "role-swap" with one of the members and be uncc'd. For all we know, dashta could be the CL and role-swapped with a culted cop.
limepie20

Post by limepie20 »

Well I guess the best we can do is have freelop decide who we lynch because he's our only clear.
Oracle shows their current role not original role, right?
Dan

Post by Dan »

Yeah, the current role
ultratowel112

Post by ultratowel112 »

I forgot BlueWizrobe was cult. So now cult has a maximum of 2+4-2 (4) members. We're still in this if we hit a regular cult member today or if mafia hits a regular cult member tonight. Cult leader is still optimal, though.
dashta

Post by dashta »

UltraTowel wrote:
For all we know, dashta could be the CL and role-swapped with a culted cop.
You think I'm devious enough to do that?

Anyway, checked Alex out, and according to my insanity, he is free from any mafia ties, so he is a townie or cultist guy.

I'll make another post with suggested courses of action for killing cult, as they are the most dangerous faction right now. But I thought I'd send this info out early to clear this mess up a bit more.
VV My Channel, shameless advertising FTW! VV
http://www.youtube.com/user/daeshta?feature=mhee
GENERATION 26: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

I'm only doing this because Yonowaaru made me, blame him.
O-Card
what are you doing here
Pronouns: he/el

Post by O-Card »

dashta wrote:Anyway, checked Alex out, and according to my insanity, he is free from any mafia ties, so he is a townie or cultist guy.
oh be careful with doing this, we had a problem with a certain insane cop (OR WAS HE???) that didn't say what he actually was given as a report then started saying what he thought it meant and then went back to saying what his reports said

and then we were all confused and the game was ruined

talkhaus history 101 with OC
talkhaus: the singening
you must sing
MAFIA
yo yo yo play the game
dashta

Post by dashta »

*Ahem* I SEE ALEX AS A MAFIA DUDE, BUT I BE CRAZY, SO TO EVERYONE WHO IS NOT INSANE HE IS EITHER A TOWN GUY OR A CULT GUY.

Hopefuly that clears things up
GENERATION 26: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

kilon

Post by kilon »

I think the cult might be interested in bringing freelop in since a shrink less means a higher change for a cult member to be inducted. There's still another shrink out there..
I don't think they can visit each other and protect both from the cult?

Also, with dashta being the insane cop, why isn't he dead yet? If the nurse came by, dashta couldn't have a report of that night.. Is the mafia up to something and feel the chances that dashta picks a mafia member is slim enough to neglect him for now?
dashta

Post by dashta »

Yeah, I'm fairly sure the mafia does not care about me too much right now. I think the cult is the biggest issue on everyone’s radar, so I guess that mafia people may be starting to focus on that as well.

And your reasoning for the cult picking shrink is sound, and it makes sense that they would do that. However, I think that shrinks can visit each other, though I may be wrong, and anyway that is not much use to the rest of us.

So, any thoughts on who is a cult person (which in my opinion, is a much bigger deal than the mafia right now) that we could kill? If you are not a cultist yourself, that is (and even if you are, could you pretty please rat somebody out? Preferably the cult leader, thank you).

So yeah mafia peeps, whoever you be, let us join forces, and take down the evil that is the cult.
If I have the authority to say that, that is. Ah well, just my opinion on what should be done.

limepie20

Post by limepie20 »

Yeah, shrinks can visit each other but we don't know whether the shrink has been culted or not so no matter what, freelop is only cleared for today which is why, again, I think he should decide who we vote.
Jesuiscontent
Tsundere
First name: cool old field

Post by Jesuiscontent »

Actually shrinks can protect themselves so if freelop does that next night he's still safe. That doesn't help with who should be lynched but I figured I might as well point that out.

The only theory I have is that Cup might be a cult member because of how much he was protecting Corbin the other day.

ultratowel112

Post by ultratowel112 »

kilon wrote:Also, with dashta being the insane cop, why isn't he dead yet? If the nurse came by, dashta couldn't have a report of that night.. Is the mafia up to something and feel the chances that dashta picks a mafia member is slim enough to neglect him for now?
My guess would be that either 1) maf are trying for cult, 2) they don't want to pick the one night nurse decides to visit dashta, or 3) maf are trying for nurse. I have no idea who we should lynch. Anyone have a suggestion?

Jesu: I think I have also pointed out why lynching Corbin was not right (albeit a day late), so I would consider that a null-tell.
O-Card
what are you doing here
Pronouns: he/el

Post by O-Card »

so are we just gonna wait until freelop decides to come around and say "ok I don't like this guy"??

not so keen on that idea, but whatever
talkhaus: the singening
you must sing
MAFIA
yo yo yo play the game
Cup

Post by Cup »

We already know why voting Corbin was silly, and I also was the only vote for Bluewizrobe, the cultist, that day.

I agree that a freelop vote is the safest objective route, but I still suspect limepie of mafia ties, so limepie gets my vote again until something interesting happens.
ultratowel112

Post by ultratowel112 »

>Everyone says cult is the much bigger threat
>Votes for someone because he thinks that person is mafia-sided

Between that and the bragging "I also was the only vote for Bluewizrobe, the cultist, that day" thing, I have a bad feeling about Cup.
Dan

Post by Dan »

One vote in 22 hours. Is this the game where the fad dies in the middle of it? I thought we had at least two more rounds before that

Limepie20 - 1
Six votes to lynch

edit: vvvvvvvvvv
you guys can wait for freelop if you want but I'm ending the day after 48 hours whether you've voted or not
Last edited by Dan 12 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Cup

Post by Cup »

I have never played a mafia game with cult. I don't know how much of a threat they are nor how to stop them without simply getting lucky and lynching the CL. Isn't the best way to go about it simply not lynching town?
limepie20

Post by limepie20 »

No, because town has a better chance of being cult because of their larger numbers. If someone is culted randomly, there's a better chance that they're town than mafia. This is why I think we should let freelop decide because he's our only clear and really no one can be trusted as not being cult.

Freelop's vote just seems like the safest route.
BTYM

Post by BTYM »

Okay, here's what I think:

There are probably 4 cult right now. There are probably 2 mafia, since it's likely one was culted by now. Leaving 5 townies. If we ML, we'll probably lose (but can still win if the mafia hits a cult or the cults target is shrinked/mafia) If we lynch a cult member, there's a chance we can still win, and it's somewhat likely. If we lynch a maf, there's a good we chance we lose, but the shrinks/mafia can save town.

If we don't vote for either cleared townie, and we don't vote for Cobalt (quite possibly mafia, since there's a lawyer), we have a 50/50 chance of hitting cult with an RL. So I'm going to RL unless someone convinces me otherwise.

Random.org wants Jesuiscontent to die
ImageImage
freelop

Post by freelop »

I shrinked myself after aposke died and will continue to do that

Let's not talk about the amount of EM games I have lost because of being in this situation but if I have to choose I'll go with alex because he's been good in this game and therefore I'd expect him to have been culted by now.

I'll make an odd appeal to the mafia to leave me be because you will loose if you all get culted so I'd suggest finding the cult leader is your priority.
ultratowel112

Post by ultratowel112 »

Time to sheep because I can't think of anyone better (except maybe Cup). Vote Alex.
kilon

Post by kilon »

Yeah sure, let's just go for Alex. Neither the town nor the mafia can really afford another death on their side, but the cult leader is just invisible as of now so it's worth the gamble.

Voting Alex.
limepie20

Post by limepie20 »

Ah, there you are freelop.

Alright, voting Alex with everyone else.